Unexpected encounter

This Is Our Story

 

~3rd Person's POV~
 
"Ready?"
 
The others didn't get a chance to answer before Daehyun kicked the door open. It was a small worn out slaughterhouse that didn't seem to have been in use for several years but still a stink of blood hit them as they entered.
 
Daehyun didn't hesitate a second before he punched the guy that stood at the door and Jongup attacked the other man, leaving him on the floor with one single punch.
 
They continued making their way further into the building, the smell of blood intensifying with each man they punched to the ground. Jongup and Himchan doing most of the work since Daehyun seemed to be in a hurry and Yongguk was busy protecting Zelo who had stubbornly chosen to follow them.
 
The walls and floor was grey and dirty, old blood stains scattered on them. They walked up the grey stone stairs and punched every guy that crossed their way until they reached a door for the first time through the whole building. Daehyun kicked it open with a powerful kick and stepped inside.
 
An old man sat behind an old desk with what seemed like big bags filled with coffee. 'Drugdealers' was the first thought that crossed their minds upon the sight.
 
The man furrowed his eyebrows at them "What is it you want that you have to beat every single one of my men?"
 
Daehyun stepped forward and placed both of his hands on the only empty space on the desk. "I've heard you own my boss some money"
 
The mans face changed from angry to angrier "Look, I don't know who you are or who you work for but i don't own anyone any cash. So you can kindly walk out of that door before i make you" He gestured to the door with a frown, clearly furious.
 
"You sure are cocky, but i have been given certain orders that i must follow" Daehyun straightened and adjusted his bloody leather gloves.
 
The man stood up from his seat and cracked his knuckles "I won't give you any of my money as long as i live"
 
"Well, not my problem" and with that Daehyun sent a powerful fist at the others cheek, making him stumble a little but he didn't seem too affected.
 
The man smirked and launched a fist at Daehyun. It came so fast that Daehyun didn't even see it coming and it sent him nearly to the ground. Daehyun saw that Yongguk was on his way to interfere and quickly shook his head. He wanted to do this on his own, he was his opponent and he should fight until he can't stand, only then should he ask for help.
 
Daehyun coughed some blood and pretended to launch a fist for the others face but instead in the last second he punched him in the stomach, it made the man bundle over but he managed to dodge Daehyun's second blow and counterattacked with a punch in Daehyun's own stomach. Even though he was old, he seemed to have a lot of experience, that's for sure. 
 
As Daehyun was coughing the old man punched him again in his stomach and kneed him before grabbing his hair and punching him across the face, sending Daehyun on the hard floor.
 
Zelo watched as his hyung was being beaten, he he felt angry and pitiful. He felt angry that he was so pitiful that he couldn't do anything. He would probably fall helplessly to the ground with only one punch, that's how weak and fragile he was. He had never felt so useless before as he unconsciously fumbled for Yongguk's hand and held it in a tight grip.
 
Daehyun unsteadily got to his feet, his face felt a little numb and he was sure to get nice bruises on his stomach but other than that he didn't feel as bad as he had imagined. He blocked a punch from the old man in the last second and counterattacked immediately, throwing a powerful fist at his face and right after a punch in the stomach. This sent the man groaning but he was still steady and Daehyun began to discreetely search the room for anything useful.
 
He then realised the room was filled with stones, big as his hand, that had fallen from the old wall. He began to walk in circles around the man and waited for him to strike. Soon he received a strike to his face and he fell to the floor, secretly picking up a stone in his hand before he stumbled to his feet. Daehyun then launched forward and with all his might he hit the man in the head with the stone. The old man slowly fell to the floor like a sack of potatoes, leaving the building silent. Only Daehyun's heavy breaths could be heard as he walked down the stairs.
 
~~~~~~
 
"He wants to come free, sir" a well-built man in a black suit delivered the message. "He says he will help you as long as he can walk around freely and inspect his targets, under supervision of course"
 
"release him"
 
"Yes sir" the suited man bowed before exiting the fancy room.
 
~~~~~~
 
Daehyun was impatiently waiting, along with the others, for that stupid jerk that he didn't even know the name of to show up. They were told to meet him outside the club as usual after they had completed the test and they had been waiting for quite a while now, each second making Daehyun more impatient.
 
A familiar dark haired boy finally turned sharply around the corner and smiled at them. "It seems you did a good job"
 
Daehyun snorted "Of course"
 
Yes, he was being snappy but...his mood isn't in its best condition, now is it.
 
"But i have another mission for you guys"
 
They knew this would come so they weren't all that suprised at the statement. They only nodded and urged the boy to continue.
 
"We're planning to rob the bank in town and we need you as assistants" The boy began and held forward a black suitcase that they didn't realise he was holding.
 
Himchan took the bag and opened it, inside was two sniper rifles with ammunition. All their eyes widened as they looked from the bag to the boy.
 
"Two of you have to be assistants on the roofs. Meaning you will use these. Which one of you has a good aim?"
 
Yongguk tilted his head and looked intently at Himchan, when the latter didn't speak up he sighed "Himchan" he said and looked at the boy.
 
"Yongguk" Daehyun said right after, making the said lad turn around with a confused expression.
 
"Me?" Yongguk pointed at himself with raised eyebrows.
 
"I'm not gonna hang around on the roof and I need Jongup's powerful punches so...yeah" Daehyun pointed at Yongguk. "You"
 
~~~~~~
 
Zelo was a little overwhelmed, to say the least , and when Himchan and Yongguk had started training their aim at some targets, that the boy had set up for them, he was still a little confused.
 
We were about to rob a bank....like what the actual ?! 
He had never in his life imagined something like this would occur in his life, like ever, and not to mention we do all this to save a friend that is a freaking hacker...
 
Zelo ruffled his hair as he sat on his skateboard, leaning against the brick wall of the club and looking at Himchan and Yongguk shooting.
 
Himchan was good, better than he thought actually and he aimed perfectly almost everytime, but even so he just couldn't stop looking at a certain Yongguk. 
 
He stood with his legs slightly apart, eyes piercing the target and his hair hovering over his eyes as he shot it over and over again.
 
Zelo withdrew his eyes, blushing slightly and looked over at Jongup and Daehyun who was practicing their punches. Their muscles flexed as they punched on a temporary punching bag that the black haired boy had set up. It consisted of two bags stacked on top of each other against the wall, containing some unknown material.
 
And there he was, sitting on his skateboard...useless. What was he supposed to do? He couldn't fight because he was too weak, he can't handle those heavy weapons because he's too weak, he isn't as smart as Youngjae or as fast as Jongup.
 
Just when he was about to cry out in frustration, he felt a presence beside him and turned around. A dark haired boy smiled a sincere smile at him, a very unusual sight, and handed a pistol to Zelo.
 
And just like he had heard his thoughts he said "It's not to heavy and easy to use and you don't have to use if it's not neccessary" and with a pat on the back he leaved Zelo staring at the gun in his hands and the retreating back walking around the corner.
 
~~~~~~
 
After a few days of constant training outside the club, they finally got the signal and prepared themselves for the mission to take place.
 
Each one of them had their own task. Himchan and Yongguk would be guarding and reporting from the roof of one of the near tall buildings. Jongup, Zelo and Daehyun would be one of the few groups that would enter the building. The first group would take out everyone in the main hall and hold that place while the second group went inside. Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup was the first group.
 
~~~~~~
 
Himchan was walking up the stairs of the tall building, followed by a nervous Yongguk. Even if his face was straight, he knew he was nervous since he hadn't said a word since they had arrived and heck, he was so nervous himself.
 
When they finally arrived at the rooftop they immediately dropped their black bag on the ground and unpacked their equipment.
 
When they were in the middle of positioning themeselves and scanning the area below them, the door suddenly opened and startled them.
 
Himchan and Yongguk both turned their faces and wided their eyes at the sight in front of them.
 
"Y-Yo-Youngjae?" Himchan stuttered.
________
A/N As you may or not have noticed i have been writing in '3rd Person' a lot and that's mainly because i have to practice and i may continue with this for a while XD
Enjoy~ and of course...comment!<3