Back to School

This Is Our Story

 

The moment Youngjae entered the room and closed the door behind him, he got crashed against it and the next second he felt a pair of plump lips kissing him. The person pulled away before he had time to register what happened and he met eyes with Daehyun's face who was so close they nearly touched.
 
Daehyun's lips brushed against his as he spoke "You have no idea how much i've missed you" 
 
A bright blush creeped up on Youngjae's face and again he felt Daehyun's lips on his. This time he kissed back and Daehyun traced his tongue along Youngjae's bottom lip. Youngjae enjoyed the feeling of Daehyun ravishing his hot cavern, exploring his every corner and moaned into the kiss. 
 
Daehyun pressed their bodies together, his hands on the door behind them and kept kissing him until their oxygen didn't allow them longer. Panting they separated, their bodies still pressed tightly and their breath tickling their sensitive skin.
 
Daehyun smirked "Not running away this time?"
 
Youngjae had completely forgotten about his worries and the night that wasn't suppose to happen, because of the heated moment they had just shared. Just when he contemplated running from this embarrassing situation and run from this man that he wanted to avoid at all cost, he said something that made him stand his ground.
 
"I like you, Yoo Youngjae" Daehyun lifted his hands to Youngjae's cheeks "I like you" he said and stared into Youngjae's deep orbs.
 
Youngjae was stunned. Did that mean that night meant something for him too? Did that mean he shared the same feelings as him? Was this another trick?
 
"We should go" Daehyun kissed Youngjae's forehead "the others must be waiting" and then he left Youngjae suprised and flabbergasted, but it didn't take long before a smile found it's way to his lips. 'He likes me'
 
~~~~~~
 
Downstairs stood indeed the others and waited for them. Daehyun informed that Youngjae was on his way and as soon as Youngjae appeared in the staircase, they said their goodbyes and thanked Youngjae's parents for the thousandth time and left the house.
 
It was quite dark and cold outside, the sun had disappeared as they started walking towards the train.
 
Zelo was freezing and he tried to keep his hands warm by breathing on them. He held them clasped and breathed hot breaths. A hand suddenly grabbed his, he looked up and saw Yongguk holding his hand and putting it in his pocket. Zelo blushed and smiled as he mumbled a 'thanks'.
 
The ride back was as long as the one there but they rode it each with a lighter heart and a content sleep.
 
~~~~~~
 
Himchan woke up from the annoying sound of the alarm clock and groaned. He didn't feel like going up, not at all. He opened his eyes nonetheless and was met with the sight of Jongup's sleeping face. Himchan smiled to himself and turned off the annoying alarm clock. However it was on the other side of Jongup which meant he had to stretch over him causing the younger to stir awake.
 
Himchan was suprised when he felt two strong arms hug his waist and keeping him from moving as he layed on top of Jongup.
 
"We have to go up, Jongup" Himchan's voice was low and husky from the nights sleep and in Jongup's ears that was pure .
 
"Five minutes, hyung~" Jongup whined and nuzzled his face in Himchan's hair and squeezed him tighter.
 
"Five minutes" Himchan murmured in Jongup's ear causing a shiver to go down his spine.
 
Himchan Jongup's ear and chuckled when the tight hold around his waist loosened. He took the upportunity to heave himself up on his elbows and stared down at the sleepy Jongup with his y abs exposed.
 
He smirked and leaned down to steal a kiss from those beautiful lips. The kiss turned into a little more heated one, involving tounges and soon they were a panting mess and moans escaped their lips. 
 
Himchan parted and smirked "Time's up" he chuckled and then he left to the bathroom, leaving a panting and flustered Jongup with a small 'problem' between his legs.
 
~~~~~~
 
Daehyun walked through the school gates. He felt weird, very weird because he wasn't running, he wasn't late and he wasn't sleepy. But one thing did remain though, he was still hungry.
 
Seeing the big school building and the students walk with their books felt weird too. They hadn't been gone for more than a few days but still he felt ridicolous to be back to this calm environment. Just a few hours ago they had been running for their life and escaped from a group gangsters that was about to rob a bank and the night before he had been cleaning and treating all the wounds on Youngjae's body.
 
He sighed and looked beside him where Youngjae was walking. He was sure to get a lot of strange glances today, his face has a lot of bruises and he hadn't even tried to cover it up.
 
They walked into the classroom and took their seat. A few seconds later, the school bell rang and Himchan nor Jongup had arrived yet. Zelo glanced back at Daehyun and Yongguk with a confused expression.
 
Just then the door flung open and a panting Himchan and Jongup stood in the door way. Jongup immediately bowed his head and apologized before taking his seat beside Zelo. Himchan just slumped down in his without any apology since he figured she didn't need one. As long as the teacher isn't Mr Kwon it doesn't matter.
___________
A/N Sry guys but i may not be able to update these 2 weeks forward or at least not much because I have practical working or work study system or whatever you call it in English, I have NO idea! omg how do you say it?? ugh!
However, i will be so tired everyday since i'm going to work for two weeks but i will write when i have the strenght :)