The search

This Is Our Story

 

~Youngjae's POV~
 
I don't know for how long i was sitting there, receiving punch after punch. I don't know which part of my body hurt the most. I didn't feel anything, all i could see was fists being thrown from different directions but the moment they connected with my body, i didn't feel anything. I didn't have the strength to hold my head up anymore. I didn't have the strength to talk back to them. I just let them throw their fists and have their fun until they decided it was enough. Even if i wanted to, even if i wanted so badly to give them a piece of mind I didn't have the strength.
 
~~~~~~
 
~3rd Person's POV~
 
The boys had in the morning plumped down on the couch in the living room to discuss how they were going to find out about the gangs and find Youngjae.
 
"Where do we even begin?" Yongguk sighed.
 
"Doesn't these 'bosses' or whatever usually own all these buildings?" Himchan reasoned while making hand gestures with his hands.
 
"Yeah! I know! Like café's or a shop mall?" Zelo stood up from the couch only to be dragged down by Yongguk again.
 
"No, Pabo!" he said, punching Zelo in the head "He means clubs and !"
 
Zelo made a understanding sound and nodded his head.
 
"We should check out the nearest club tonight" Daehyun said, seeming very restless.
 
The others nodded in agreement, not wanting to spill a second more than needed.
 
The rest of the day all of the boys were restless. No one joked or laughed or even uttered a word if not necessary. It was awkward, yes, but they were all in their own little worlds that they merely noticed it. Daehyun hadn't been in sight until dinner, only then did the others get a glimpse of the clearly slump form that slowly made it's way to a chair.
 
Dinner was as silent as the day of a funeral. No one said a word, not even Youngjae's parents as they thought it was best to let it be, but their minds was not empty. Their minds was full of thoughts as they silently ate and left after thanking Youngjae's parents for the food. Then it went right back to silent shuffles and the sound of Yongguk watching tv, until the clock turned 10 o'clock.
 
Zelo nudged Yongguk in the side "Shouldn't we get ready? Please? I'm so bored and restless it's INSANE!"
 
"I bet everyone is restless, no one have uttered a single word. Let's tell the others to get ready, okay?" Yongguk chuckled as he watch Zelo sprint off with newfound energy and stood up to get ready for the night.
 
~~~~~~
 
Himchan rummaged through his bag in an attempt to find something to wear, clothes were scattered around the floor when Jongup entered, gasping at the sight.
 
"Himchan....What are you doing?"
 
Himchan grunted and answered "Isn't that obvious?"
 
"Yeah but..." Jongup sighed and walked over to Himchan, laying an arm around his shoulders "You look good in anything, don't worry"
 
Jongup looked around the room and picked up a pair of black tight jeans and a loose red armless shirt and handed it to Himchan who was still seated on the floor with a pout.
 
"Take these. I'm sure you will look stunning in them" Jongup blushed when Himchan inspected him before taking the clothes.
 
"Thanks" He smiled before he began to strip off his clothes to change into Jongup's choice of clothing. This made Jongup squirm and turn around, blushing a bright red at the sight of Himchan in his boxers.
 
Himchan just chuckled and continued changing his clothes, enjoying the cute shyness from the younger. He quietly finished changing and put his arms around the still blushing latter and whispered a 'Thank you' before leaving the room, closing the door behind him with a huge grin on his face. 'He's just too cute'
 
~~~~~~
 
Zelo jumped into his shared bedroom with Yongguk with a light mood as he would no longer have to wait around anymore and take this plan in action. However, he just happened to walk in on a shirtless Yongguk standing in the middle of the room, laughing awkwardly as he discovered the small figure in the door frame. 
 
Zelo was stunned and didn't move from his spot, staring with big eyes on Yongguk's bare chest and his muscular body he managed to stammer out a weak 'sorry' before shutting the door and leaning against it. He shook his head and ruffled his hair, just now discovering the hard beatings against his ribcage, clutching a hand over his heart he swallowed thickly and breathed out a heavy breath.
 
~~~~~~
 
The club was crowded with people, the smell of alcohol and cigarettes hit them hard the moment they entered through the door. It was suffocatingly warm and sweat did immediately form on their foreheads as they made their way through the crowd to the bar, located in the far corner.
 
"What do we do now?" Jongup looked around the club with a frown.
 
"I don't know...try asking around for who's the boss around here" Yongguk took a seat and ordered a drink "I'll start here"
 
"I'll just use my charm" Himchan stretched and looked around the dancing crowd, inspecting them.
 
Jongup furrowed his eyebrows and stared at Himchan "Let's go together" He said and dragged Himchan forcefully by the arm. What he didn't hear was the quite laugh that came from Himchan's lips as he was being dragged away.
 
Zelo saw that Daehyun had already sprinted off somewhere unknown and decided that he should probably stay by Yongguk's side, otherwise he surely would get scolded. He sat down awkwardly beside Yongguk, certain events had not left his mind yet and he did still have a clear image of Yongguk's toned muscles in his head.
 
As the bartender poured a glass, Yongguk started small talking with him and soon they had been chatting for a while, Zelo including a word here and there but he was mostly in his own world.
 
"I wonder how much money the owner of this place must earn" Yongguk sipped the rest off his glass, looking out over the big room before turning back towards the dark haired bartender.
 
The bartender snorted "I bet he has a pool of money that he dives in every morning while his money keeps coming in"
 
Yongguk hummed in responce, running a finger around the glass edge "You don't happen to know this man and where i might find him?" Yongguk asked in a serious tone, not averting his eyes from his glass.
 
The bartender stood there paralyzed with his mouth agape for a while and contemplated whether the man in front of him was kidding. But when Yongguk raised his gaze, he knew the man was serious and meant exactly what he just said.
 
"I'm sorry but all i know is that he's a rich bastard and that he owns this place along with a few other clubs around in this area. I've worked here for a few months but i've never seen him once" He paused for a second before continuing "The closest you could get is probably when his so called 'assistants' or whatever inspects the place and makes sure everything is in order, maybe you should try to get them to talk. They sometimes come here on their free time" He started making drinks to the drunk men that had took a seat beside Yongguk and Zelo.
 
Yongguk nodded and said 'Thanks' before standing up and making his way through the crowd in an attempt to find his long lost friends. He saw Zelo having a hard time squeezing through and grabbed his hand, dragging him through the crowd, unbeknownst to the light pink on Zelo's cheeks. 
 
~~~~~~
 
Himchan had a hard time making Jongup to stop as he kept dragging him, clearly without any destination.
 
"Jonguppie, where are you going and why are you dragging me?"
 
Jongup stopped abruptly, causing Himchan to almost bump into him. Jongup sighed and looked at nothing in particular as he spoke "J-Just don't use your..."
 
Himchan tilted his head when Jongup didn't continue "what? Don't use what?"
 
"...Your charm..." 
 
Himchan could bearly hear it but he did and it was exactly what he wanted to hear. He had attempted to make the latter jealous on purpose and apparently it worked perfectly fine. Jongup locked eyes with Himchan and was met with a grin. "Whe?!"
 
"You're jealous" Himchan's grin grew as Jongup avoided his eyes, staring at the floor. Even if he couldn't see it because of the dim light he knew the latter were probably blushing a nice bright red.
 
Himchan closed the small distance that was left between them and sealed their lips in a soft, sweet kiss. As they separated a grin was still evident on Himchan's lips as he turned around, searching through the crowd for a target.
 
~~~~~~
 
Daehyun was walking aimlessly around the big club and at some point ended up in the bathroom where he pretended to fix his hair in the mirror as he listened to a conversation between two men.
 
"boss is seriously going to kill me this time if he finds out"
 
"Yah! You're not the only one that's screwed! If he finds out about us getting into a fight again we're seriously dead! And whose fault is that? huh?!"
 
"Hey! It's not my fault that guy couldn't mind his own business and began picking a fight with me! He practically begged for it!"
 
The other guy walked off with a scoff and so did Daehyun. He followed the guy outside and watched as he walked down the street. Daehyun contemplated for a second whether he should follow or look for the others but decided to follow him and began walking in the same direction.
 
It was dark and cold, the street lamps casting a dim yellow light on the road as Daehyun silently walked with his hands in his pockets. His breathing making clouds of air as he turned a corner and held a distance from the boy ahead.
 
He didn't know what he expected to happen but it was obvious that this guy had connections that he desperately needed and following him may, if he's lucky, bring him some answers. And of course he could always beat it out of him, it wouldn't be the first time anyway. Even if Daehyun doesn't act or look like it, he has been in a few fights over the years. Himchan would very often piss off someone and Daehyun would come to the rescue and take care of it. Himchan can also fight but he rarely does it, if he's not really really pissed that is.
 
Suddenly the boy turned a sharp right and when Daehyun followed, he saw it was a dead-end. Daehyun frowned at the smirk that had formed on the others lips.
 
"Mind telling me why you have been stalking me for the last 500 meters?"
 
Daehyun crossed his arms "Mind telling me who your boss is?"
 
The boy seemed a little taken aback at first but soon went back to a smirking and relaxed face that made Daehyun just a little bit pissed off.
 
"Who's your boss?" Daehyun had a firm voice and was now glaring down the other.
 
"What if i don't tell you?" He raised an eyebrow at the glaring Daehyun.
 
Daehyun took a few steps closer. The sound of his shoes hitting the asphalt seemed louder than ever as they stood in silence. Daehyun voice was firm and commanding as he asked again. "Who.Is.Your.Boss"
 
When Daehyun was met with silence, he didn't hesitate a second before he hit him hard right on the cheek. The boy fell to the ground with a grunt, holding his hand against his bleeding nose. "WHAT THE MAN?!"
 
"Don't make me repeat it again"
 
The boy scoffed "You know...we could use a fighter like you" He stood up, brushing his pants off and looked into Daehyun's angry eyes.
 
"DON'T BULL ME AND TELL ME WHO YOUR ING BOSS IS AND WHERE THE I CAN FIND THAT DISGUSTING BASTARD!!!"
 
Daehyun had lost his patience and it was not that long to begin with either. He just wanted to know if it was true. He was begging that Youngjae wasn't a hostage, that he was at the beach, drinking his soda and smiling in a far away country, safe and sound. But the nagging feeling in his stomach was telling him otherwise and he just had to know, and NOW!
 
The boy smiled an evil grin "Like your guts too"
 
And with that, another fist hit the boy hard on his chin. The boy spitted some blood and stumbled backwards. Smiling he met Daehyun's gaze and that was enough to make Daehyun send a hard kick in his stomach, making him double over in pain as he kept on sending punch after punch. When he stopped it was only because the latter was trying to speak and that was actually why he followed him in the first place, so he let him speak.
 
The boy had some struggle speaking as he panted "Think about it.....becoming his fighter....a good one...will make you one of us"
 
Daehyun held the collar of his shirt, holding his other hand in a raised fist. When he had thought over what the boy said he lowered his fist and still holding the boys collar he spoke in a cold voice. "Then you will have to be a good boy and help me get in"
 
Daehyun sent the latter a warning look before he walked around the corner and back to the club.
_________
A/N omg this took me sooo looonnnggg! I had some stupid orientation yesterday (Yeah, i hate orientation) and i was sooooo tired.... :( And tomorrow we have tons of stupid homework and i just ugh! STOP KILLING MY FREAKING MOTIVATION STUPID SCHOOL!!