The call

This Is Our Story

 

"Youngjae's POV"
 
"I won't help you" I said sternly, not looking the man in the eyes.
 
"Oh...Is that so?" The man motioned with his hands and two other men walked forward. "I will let you choose...either the easy way, where you do as I say or...the hard way, which is a little bloodier" He smirked and with his beard. "So..How's it gonna be?...Youngjae.."
 
I just stared into his dark eyes without saying a word, giving him a clear message that whatever he wanted me to do this time, i refused.
 
"Very well" He said before walking out, shutting the door loudly.
 
Then the first punch came. I felt my jaw go numb, my nose bleed and i bit my tounge leading to a bitter blood taste. 
 
The next punch was aimed at my stomach and another at my face. I knew they wouldn't stop until i would help them, but i also knew they needed me alive.
 
I was spitting blood from my mouth, my eye swollen and i felt like throwing up from all the punches against my stomach. 
 
But somewhere in all that i thought of an eating and nagging blonde boy stealing my hamburger. Somewhere in all that blood, I found a reason to keep fighting. I found a reason to not fall into this part of human life. I would never....never...agree to whatever they wanted.
 
~~~~~~~
 
~Jongup's POV~
 
I smiled to myself as i eyed the figure in front of me. I couldn't believe he was actually mine, that my dream had finally come true, that this isn't a dream that i will soon wake up from.
 
I entered the principal office together with the others while trying to supress the wide grin that twitched on my lips.
 
The office was large with big windows on the left, giving you a clear view towards the schoolyard. A desk and a black chair with chairs in front of it was placed in the end of the room. A pot with white flowers was placed at the door making it feel less uncomfortable, even though she could have chosen a better color.
 
"excuse us Mrs Kim...We were wondering if we could get Youngjae's parents contact information" Zelo spoke up, bowing his head.
 
"Oh?...ehh..let's see.." She began searching through her papers in a drawer "What is the reason you need this information?"
 
"We can't reach him on his phone so we were thinking about contacting his parents but we don't have their number" Yongguk answered this time with his dark voice.
 
"I see, here it is" She pushed a paper towards us on the desk "Write it down and then you may go"
 
We quickly wrote it down and left the office to find a place to call Youngjae's parents. Soon we found a quite corridor and sat down on a bench.
 
We were all hovering over each other, all trying to hear the conversation as Himchan made the call.
 
"Hi, I'm Himchan a friend of Youngjae....deh...I was wondering if Youngjae is there with you?......deh...mmmhh....arasso, kamsa hamnida....eh?but.....Deh, but there's five of us...really?....ne....I'll call you back, deh"
 
Himchan shut the phone and i swear that i wasn't the only one who was about to crack from anticipation and curiousness.
 
"So? What did they say?!" Zelo raised his eyebrows, leaning closer to Himchan and squashing me in the process.
 
I was literally mashed between Himchan and Zelo and i could hear my heartbeat louder than Himchan's voice as he answered.
 
"Well...She said that Youngjae isn't there with them, but she also said that we should try to get over there as soon as possible....she didn't explain why or how but that i should call her back when we all have decided"
 
My eyes widened at Himchan's word and i pushed Zelo off of me, breathing in the fresh air.
 
"Bwoh!? She mean we" I pointed at all of us "should come over to his parents that we don't even know, for a reason we don't know and not to mention I'm gonna have to ask my parents" I sighed at the last thought, they would never let me out of this region, ever.
 
"I don't have a problem...I'm actually really curious as to why she wants us to come and i mean...nothing really happens here, it's all boring lessons" Himchan raised his arms, referring to the big school building.
 
"True" Yongguk shrugged.
 
"Yeah...but what about Youngjae? We can't just leave him can we?" Daehyun furrowed his eyebrows.
 
"Come on...he's either really on a vacation or he's hiding somewhere, let's go" Zelo punched Daehyun lightly on the arm.
 
Daehyun shrugged and leaned back on the bench. "Sure" he muttered.
 
"Okay, We're all good to go...except Jongup" Himchan turned to Jongup "What's your parents number?"
 
"uhh..."
 
"Hurry, give it to me"
 
I gave my parents number to Himchan and he immediately called them, standing up from the bench and walking down the hall as he spoke. 
 
"What did you say?" I stood up from the bench when he approached us.
 
"ah, don't worry...they'll let you go...but I think you have to stay away from home for a while" He smiled jokingly at me.
 
"Himchan...What did you do? How am i suppose to pack? I can't even get my clothes!" I punched him in the chest, making him stumble backwards a step.
 
"Don't worry, I'll fix that" A smile was evident in Himchan's voice and i raised an eyebrow.
 
He just grabbed my arms and winked before sitting down on the bench, calling Youngjae's umma to tell her we were all coming.
 
~~~~~~
 
The last school bell had rung and i was packing my things by my locker when i felt an arm around my waist. Startled i turned around to see Himchan smiling at me.
 
"Hurry up, Jonguppie" He whined, pouting as he walked down the hall "meet me at the school gates"
 
"arasso" I smiled at him before getting my belongings, shutting my locker and running down the hall way.
 
When i reached the school gate i saw Himchan and Daehyun talking and I approached them.
 
"Sleep at our place since you can't go home, okay?"
 
"ehh...deh"
 
I nodded and smiled at Himchan's words and we began walking towards their apartment.
 
We had decided that tomorrow after school we would by train travel to Youngjae's parents and if it all turned out to be a big joke, we would stay a few days at a hotel instead of going home.
 
When we arrived at the apartment we made dinner together from the few ingredients that existed and when Himchan and Daehyun was about to pack i cleaned the dishes. While i was cleaning Himchan dropped a bag behind me on the floor.
 
"Here's your bag...i packed it with clothes so don't worry about that...the only problem is that they're mine" Himchan pointed at me with his finger  "dont ruin them okay" and then he left.
 
I stared curiously at the bag and dried my hands before opening it. It was filled with Himchan's t-shirts, hoodies and jeans. I smiled to myself as i inhaled his scent. This was going to be a fun trip.
________
A/N Daisuke-san: Thank you for answering i was really wondering and i know many people don't read the authors note so thank you! ;) and i have a lot of free time that's why i can write pretty much and often :)
 
P.S Have you watched GD's new music video 'Michi go'? Watch it here! It's crazy as the title says! XD