Bored

This Is Our Story

 

~3rd Person's POV~
 
It was Sunday and Jongup, Daehyun, Himchan, Youngjae, Zelo and Yongguk was all gathered in Daehyun's and Himchan's living room.
 
Loud shouts could be heard from Zelo and Yongguk as they played the xbox.
 
"YESSS! HEADSHOT!....BOMB!! WATCH OUT!!"
 
Himchan was to engulfed in Yongguk and Zelo's gaming to realize how bored the others were.
 
"I'm bored" Youngjae huffed. "Even Daehyun's jokes would be funny right now"
 
Daehyun sent him a glare.
 
"What do you wanna do then?" Himchan asked, eyes still fixated on the tv screen.
 
"Huh!?"
 
"I said what do yo..."
 
"Huh!?"
 
"I said..."
 
"UGH! Just turn off that damn thing so we can talk properly...I CAN'T HEAR A DAMN THING!"
 
All eyes turned to the angry Youngjae.
 
Yongguk turned off the game, much to Zelo's disappointment.
 
"why did you do that?...hyung~?" Zelo whined.
 
"Because I am trying to have a conversation!" Youngjae snapped.
 
Daehyun put a hand on Youngjae's thigh, startling him. "Calm down"
 
"I'm bored too" Jongup folded his arms.
 
The room was silent.
 
"OMG! I'M A GENIUS!" Himchan suddenly stood up from the couch and raised his hands.
 
"What?" They all asked in unison.
 
"Let's go to a....NIGHTCLUB!" Himchan pumped a fist in the air, grinning.
 
"No...Zelo can't go there" Yongguk said firmly.
 
"Why!?" Zelo pouted "I'm as old as you, you know"
 
"Aren't we all like...under age?" Daehyun raised an eyebrow.
 
"aww, come on!" Himchan whined.
 
"Please~.....Hyung~" Zelo jumped up and down while clutching on Yongguks arm.
 
"Okay, BUT....stay near me all the time, okay? Don't go anywhere by yourself!"
 
"YES!" Zelo hugged Yongguk tightly "Thanks, hyung!"
 
"Then it's decided! Let's meet up at the club in two hours, i will text you the adress" Himchan looked at his clock on his arm.
 
"Why do i get the feeling you've done this before?" Daehyun scanned Himchan before walking out of the apartment.
 
~~~~~~
 
Two hours later Himchan was outside the club along with Yongguk and Zelo. They were the first ones to arrive. (Himchan's outfit+hair, Yongguk's outfit, imagine with his dark hair and red tips, messy. Zelo's outfit+hair)
 
The loud music from the club could be heard out on the street as they waited for the others to arrive.
 
A taxi parked at the side way and the door opened.
 
Himchan gasped when Jongup stepped out. His brown hair was messy and slightly styled to the side. He wore black baggy jeans and a sleeveless jeans jacket with studs on it, underneath he had a white t-shirt with more studs to match with the jacket. (See Jongup's hairstyle here and his outfit here)
 
"You might want to close that up now" Yongguk nudged Himchan in the side.
 
Himchan quickly closed his mouth and cleared his throat awkwardly while scratching his neck.
 
"Wow, you look awfully fine" Yongguk made a thumbs up to the approaching Jongup.
 
"Thanks, hyung" 
 
Youngjae and Daehyun came out of another taxi and walked up to them. (Youngjae's outfit+hair, Daehyuns outfit+hair)
 
"Why are you coming together?" Himchan made a questioned look "Wait...Since when did YOU even want to be alone with this guy?" Himchan pointed at Youngjae.
 
"For your information...I did NOT, I repeat, I did NOT...choose to be with this guy" Youngjae folded his arms. "He just randomly appeared in my door way...just like yesterday"
 
Daehyun just shrugged at the glare Youngjae sent him and started walking inside the big doors.
 
"I was wondering where you went off" Himchan mumbled to himself "Should have guessed"
 
~~~~~~
If you want...listen to this while you read, maybe wait until the annoying beginning is over...;)
~Daehyun's POV~
 
I was drunk, i knew that.
But right now that fine dancing ily on the dance floor was extremely tempting and that just happened to belong to no other than Youngjae. I knew Youngjae was drunk, that was a fact, otherwise he would never dance like that.
 
I sat alone at the bar and gulped down the burning liqour that was left in my glass before making my way through the crowd. My eyes fixated on a certain blonde boy in the middle of the dance floor.
 
I carefully came up from behind and placed my hands on his swaying hips, sneaking my hands inside his black sweater. I placed a sweet butterfly kiss on his neck, making the latter turn around. He didn't get much time to think as i immediately crashed my lips on his, still holding his waist in a firm grip. I couldn't wait any longer, i wanted him, now.
 
I felt Youngjae stiffen only to soon relax and kiss me back with force. I smirked a little and nibbled on his bottom lip, sneaking my tounge out. Youngjae parted his lips, our tounges battling for a while before Youngjae gave up. I explored the cavern, circling his waist and pushing our bodies together.
 
When we parted we were both panting, our breath mixing together.
 
I started kissing his jawline and down his neck earning a moan, drowned by the loud music. I pushed Youngjae backwards until he hit the wall, still leaving wet kisses on his neck and exposed collarbone. 
 
"D-Daeh-hyun" Youngjae panted against my ear.
 
I smirked and crashed our lips together in a sloppy kiss, hands exploring his warm skin. Yongjae's hands tugging at my hair harshly, arms locked around my neck. I grinded my body against his, earning more delicious moans, vibrating against my lips.
 
I picked his legs up, still kissing him, carrying him towards the nearest door and crashing inside.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Youngjae's POV~
 
I don't know how i ended up in this position, with Daehyun shirtless on top of me, sending kisses down my bare torso and I'm not sure if i could blame it all on the alcohol either, sure i had gotten more than i should have but the feeling, the excitement when he dominates me and the tingling feeling when he touches my sensitive skin makes my heart flutter in a way i can't control.
 
I want him. I want every little piece of him pressed against me. I want to feel all of him and more. I have never experienced this feeling before and it scares me but excites me at the same time.
 
A moan escaped my lips as Daehyun just above my boxer line, smirking and teasing me before yanking my pants and boxers down in one swift move.
 
~~~~~~
 
~3rd Person's POV~
 
Yongguk held an close eye on Zelo as he danced along with Jongup, showing off their dance moves. He jumped slightly when Himchan plopped down in front of him. They were sitting in one of the sofas on the second floor, with a clear view over the dance floor.
 
"God, i had forgotten how exhausting this is"
 
"So you have been here before" Yongguk smirked, finally leaving his eyes from the dance floor.
 
Himchan laughed nervously "...a couple of times actually..."
 
Yongguk hummed in response.
 
"Same here" He shrugged, eyes back on Zelo.
 
"Thought so" Himchan took a sip from his drink and stared at Jongup showing off his dance moves. His muscles flexing with every move.
 
Himchan shook his head harshly, grumbling something incoherent and stood up.
 
"I'm going home now" Himchan spoke up "Take care of the others will ya?"
 
"Sure" Yongguk watched Himchan make his way out of the club.
 
 
Jongup saw Himchan hurriedly leave through the front door.
 
"I'll see you tomorrow" he shouted over the loud music before dashing out after him. 
 
"Uhhh....Yeah...Sure" Zelo watched his friend disappear with a puzzled look.
 
"We should get going too"
 
Zelo jumped at Yongguks sudden appearance.
 
"You have school tomorrow"
 
"You have too" Zelo furrowed his eyebrows. "But...I am pretty tired" Zelo yawned.
 
Yongguk and Zelo made their way out of the club together.
 
"Hyung, let's walk for a while" Zelo suggested tugging at Yongguk's arm.
 
They started walking down the street in silence. The wind was cold and the street was covered in dark.
 
"Hyung!" Zelo suddenly cut the silence.
 
Yongguk raised an eyebrow at the over exaggerated teen.
 
"Please, let me call you Gukkie, Gukkie?...Please~" Zelo clasped his hand together and made his best puppy dog eyes.
 
"uhh...sure...i guess"
 
"Yay~! Thanks, Gukkie!"
 
And then the silence was back.
 
"Oh!" Zelo suddenly stopped. "Wait here, Gukkie. I will be right back...Wait for me, okay??"
 
"Why? what are you..." Yongguk didn't get to finish his sentence as he watched Zelo run down the street.
 
He chuckled when Zelo turned around and waved as he ran. He waved back and sat down on a nearby bench when Zelo was out of sight.
 
~~~~~~
I recommened listening to this from here! :)
~Zelo's POV~
 
I kept smiling to myself as i ran down the street in search for a convenience store. I found one in a corner and entered. A bell signaled my entrance.
 
I happily searched through the freezer for my favourite ice cream. 'I hope he will like it'
 
I paid for my things and left the store with a wide grin on my face. I started to run my way back to Yongguk.
 
Just as i was about to turn around the corner i bumped into someone. "Jwesonghamnida" I bowed and apologized sincerely.
 
"What do we have here?" 
 
When i looked up my smile faltered as I looked into two dark eyes glaring at me.
 
"A polite er, aren't you?"
 
The man spitted as he spoke. His clothes were old and he smelled like alcohol, i crunched my nose at the smell.
 
I tried to slip past him but he blocked my path.
 
"No, No" He held up a finger in front of my face. "That's not how you apologize properly...right?"
 
"Jwesonghamnida" I bowed again.
 
The man just laughed a hoarse laugh.
 
"Pay me little boy" He said sternly.
 
"I-I don't h-have any money!" I started to get scared, my legs felt wobbly under me and i cursed myself for stuttering.
 
"Oh? You don't?" The man swinged with the whisky he had in his hand "Then...What is this?" He yanked the ice cream from my hand and held it in front of my face.
 
I panicked for a moment before answering "I-I spent I-It all"
 
The man cursed angrily, his knuckles going white as he clasped the whisky harder.
 
"DON'T ING PLAY WITH ME!" he shouted at me.
 
The next thing i knew a whisky bottle came swinging at me and i fell to the ground with a throbbing pain before the dark took over me.
 
~~~~~~
 
~Yongguk's POV~
 
I sat on the bench in the cold and waited. I had been waiting for quite a while now and i was getting really worried as time passed by without a sign of the blonde curly hair.
 
I stood up with a worried expression and started to hurriedly walk down the path Zelo had run a while ago.
 
After a while i started to run. I panted with my heart beating rapidly against my chest, searching for any sign of Zelo.
 
That's when i saw something ahead, something laying on the ground. As i got closer I saw blonde curly hair covered in blood.
 
I gasped and ran as fast as i could and crouched down beside the unconscious boy. I tried to desperately shake life into him.
 
"ZELO!...YAH!...ZELO!"
 
I panicked when there was no responce and with trembling, blood covered hands i tried to find my phone. With every passing second he lost more and more blood, within no time I was covered in blood all over.
 
I hurriedly dialed the emergenzy number while hugging Zelo's head tightly against my chest.
 
"ZELO IS SERIOUSLY HURT AND I CAN'T GET TO HIM, HE'S NOT RESPONDING AND THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE...I NEED HELP, NOW!"
 
I was in a panicked state. I didn't know what i was doing or what the girl tried to tell me on the other side but one way or another she did get the location i was at and within 5 minutes, the ambulance sirens could be heard in the distance.
 
I hugged Zelo tightly, rooking back and forth.
 
"It's going to be okay, Zelo" I murmured against his hair "You are going to be okay"
__________
A/N Well, this chap took me an awfully long time to finish *dries sweat*
Please leave opinions on Daehyuns and Youngjae's kissing part, much appreciated. Really need to improve in that department *scratches neck*