New Arrivals

This Is Our Story

 

~Himchan's POV~
 
I groaned when a very irritating and unpleasent sound came from a certain alarm clock, signaling that it was time for the torture session of the day...school. With a sigh i sat up and went to the bathroom to wash up. When i was done i went straight to Daehyun, sleeping deeply in his bed, unmoved by the annoying sound that had just rung in the room a few minutes ago. I sighed and shook the blond boy harshly, knowing how hard it was to wake him up. He just groaned and pulled the covers over his head but i knew what would wake him up...food. 
 
"Daehyun! Get your up or else there won't be any breakfast left for you"
 
I smirked when Daehyun immediately sat up and ran to the bathroom. As much as that boy loves to sleep he would do anything for food.
I walked through our livingroom connected to our shared bedroom. The room consists of a couch and a TV. A pile of video games we plays whenever we are bored stands at the side of the TV.
 
I continued forward to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. As expected it was nearly empty. I grabbed some eggs and decided to do egg rolls for breakfast. I perked up from the pan when i heard shuffled steps behind me.
 
Daehyun unconsciously his thick lips at the sight of breakfast as he took a seat at the small dining table.
 
I chuckled at his changed expression, any signs of sleepiness was now completely gone from his face. 
 
I placed the finished breakfast on the table and Daehyun snatched it immediately.
 
"YAH! Are you gonna eat that alone? What about me?" I made a small pout and folded my arms.
 
Daehyun rolled his eyes and handed me an egg roll without a word.
 
"Wow, if you're giving me this much food you must really think i'm fat" I chuckled at the deadly glare Daehyun sent me.
 
"Arrasso, i got it. Eat as much as you want...i will just have to starve until lunch" I mumbled the last part to myself so Daehyun wouldn't catch it.
 
"Thanks, hyung" He gave me a smile before he dug into his food.
 
~~~~~~~~~~
 
Since there's walking distance between our department and our school, we always arrive late. It doesn't matter how early you wake up, it's just always that something that makes you late. Be it Daehyun forgetting to pack his bag or me just simply forgetting the time. However today we was late...again.
 
"RUN, FOR GOD SAKE! RUN! I shouted at Daehyun as we arrived through the school gates.
 
When we arrived at the classroom we were panting and just as we stumbled through the door a loud melody could be heard through the speakers, signaling the beginning of class.
 
"We made it" I panted and made my way to my seat at the second last row, second seat from the window.
 
Daehyun settled down at his seat behind me to the right, diagonally from here. 
 
We wouldn't have been running or even care if we was late if it wasn't for that damn english teacher. He was right down scary with his loud voice, stern look and his scolding techniques, which consisted of detention in 2 hours or extra homework or maybe writing 3000 words of apology. 
 
The door glided open and the scary teacher walked into the classroom. The sounds of chatter between the students quieted immediately, a silence filled the room as Mr Kwon walked to his desk and opened his book.
 
"Today we will read the pages 34 to 41 and answer the questions at page 42. Open your books and start reading"
 
I lazily opened my english book and opened page 34, this is the only class i don't sleep in since i will surely get punishment and Mr Kwon was known for creating new scolding techniques from time to time.
 
As i was pretending to read a loud knock was heard and the door slided open, revealing a long, spinky old looking woman standing in the doorway smiling.
 
"I'm sorry Mr Kwon to disturb you. Two new students are starting from today in this class"
 
"Ah, Thank you Mrs Lee, you can show them inside. I will take care of them from here"
 
By now everyone had stopped reading and all attention was directed at the front where two boys was shoved inside. Mrs 'whatever' smiled before walking off down the corridor.
 
One of the boys had brown styled hair, shaved at both sides. The tip of his hair was painted red. His face gave you a slightly scary impression and the clearly annoyed face he was making, wasn't making it any better. 
 
At his side stood a slightly shorter boy with blonde hair. It was shaved at one side and styled across his forehead. His expression was totally different from the brown haired, unlike him he seemed excited and he smiled at the class, making his already visible cheekbones even more visible.
 
"Okay, let's greet these new students. This is Yongguk and Youngjae" Mr Kwon pointed at the brown haired boy and then to the still smiling blonde boy.
 
"I hope you will be taking care of them from now on. You may find a seat now"
 
Yongguk and Youngjae started looking for a place to sit. Youngjae soon find a seat beside a small and fragile looking blonde boy and greeted him. Yongguk hesitated a while before sliding into the seat beside Daehyun.
 
After a while of awkward silence.
 
"Hey, I'm Daehyun" I heard Daehyun say behind me.
 
"Hey" Yongguk mumbled back.
 
"And this" Daehyun tapped my shoulder and i spun around, facing my friend "is Himchan, my best friend"
 
I made a small smile "nice meeting you" I looked at Yongguk's pissed face for a while"You look obviously pissed. Bad day?" I tilted my head to the side.
 
Yongguk huffed "Just really don't wanna be here" he mumbled and shifted his gaze to Mr Kwon.
 
"Nobody wants to be here" Daehyun shrugged not really looking at them. He was staring at something ahead of him.
 
"I just wanna go home while all you think about is food. I bet you would love school if just the food was free" 
 
"Do you and Youngjae know each other" Daehyun turned to Yongguk, ignoring the statement Himchan just made.
 
"No, i just met him today. Why?"
 
"No reason"
 
Daehyun just shrugged before pretending to read the annoying stupid page in front of him. I grumbled and did the same and soon, when my eyelids was about to close, the school bell rang. 'Thank god'
 
~~~~~~~~ 
 
~Daehyun's POV~ 
 
When the annoying voice of an old lady rang through the classroom, i didn't really care.  All i was thinking about was how good it would taste with some snacks at the moment and when two boys was introduced to the class i lazily and slowly raised my head.
 
One brown haired boy with a murderous look on his face stood there silent, but the one that caught my attention. The one that made me actually pay attention, was the slightly shorter blonde boy with visible cheekbones.
 
'Cute' I thought as i eyed the boys, or rather The Boy.
 
I would be lying if i said i wasn't the slightest disappionted when the latter didn't choose to sit in the empty chair beside me.
 
I was busy glaring daggers at the lucky fragile boy beside Youngjae, to busy to notice Yongguk sliding into the chair beside me.
 
It took a while before i noticed him. I decided to start a conversation with him.
'Maybe he knows Youngjae'
 
Then again, I would be lying if my mood didn't sink slightly when i realized Yongguk were not a good source and my hope was stomped on and kicked aside.
 
I hid my emotions with a perfect pokerface and continued 'reading'. I couldn't help but snatch a glance at the blondes back.
 
I heard the school bell and started packing my things, not leaving my eyes from his moving figure.
 
He was talking with his seat mate, who i, after some thinking, remembered is Zelo. The two left the classroom together and i immediately walked after, leaving Himchan alone.
 
"YAH! Where are you going?"
 
~~~~~~~~
 
Lunch break
 
~Youngjae's POV~
 
This day went much smoother than i thought. I met Zelo, a very talkative latter and we immediately became friends. I have no idea how or at what point but isn't that how it's supposed to be?
 
I took a sip from the milk, i had just met Jongup. He was nice and a little bit shy but i learned he's a good dancer, along with Zelo. 
 
We were in the middle of a conversation, about the time when the bathroom broke and every girl at the school panicked, when a figure took a seat beside me.
 
I was sitting across from Jongup who sat beside Zelo. I looked at them to get some confirmation that they knew this boy but they looked just as suprised as me.
 
The stranger looked me in the eyes and then to my leftovers on my plate.
 
"Not eating?"
 
"Uh...I-I....no"
 
I gasped when he took the plate from me and started eating my half eaten hamburger.
 
"Yah!"
 
"I'm Daehyun" He smiled "Nice to meet you"
 
"I-I'm Youngjae" 
 
"I know"
 
I looked at him and then at Zelo and Jongup. They had started eating their food again just to be interrupted...again.
 
"YAH! What are you doing? Ugh...Right, just leave me forever will ya. Geez, you're lucky i had Yongguk to talk to"
 
A slightly pissed off black haired boy walked with his plate of food towards us and sat down beside Daehyun. Yongguk followed suit and sat across him.
 
'What the? Why is everybody coming our way?'
 
"I was just talking to Youngjae" Daehyun shrugged and continued eating his own hamburger since Youngjae's was already long gone.
 
The black haired puffed before looking at Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae. We were all flabbergasted and stared back at him, waiting for an explanation.
 
"Hey, I'm Himchan, this is Yongguk and you are?"
 
And there was no explanation...of course.
 
"I'm Zelo" Zelo smiled and attended to his food.
 
"I'm Youngjae"
 
"Oh, i've seen you. Started today, huh?" Himchan tilted his head "But, who is this?" Himchan looked at the brown haired boy in the corner.
 
"I-I'm Jo-Jongup" 
 
I noticed a tint shade of pink on Jongup's cheeks. 'Was he blushing?...No...probably not' I shook my head.
 
A loud noise suddenly roared from the speakers and a teachers voice echoed through the dining hall.
 
"Attention! All classes will gather in the gym after the lunch break. This is a request from the principal"
 
A rustle was heard and the dining hall was quiet before the chatter started once again.
 
"It's rare for the principal to call on us. Not to mention ALL classes" Zelo pointed out making a questioned face.
 
"True, i wonder what it is" Jongup looked up from his plate only to quickly look away.
 
I tilted my head to my left, wondering what Jongup had looked at. But all i could see was Daehyun staring at his empty plate and Himchan who had leaned his body against the back of his chair and smirked. 
 
'Why was he smirking?'
 
"It's probably another lecture about how we shouldn't do drugs or how alcohol is bad for your health" Himchan said still smirking and glancing at Jongup.
 
The bell rang signaling the end of lunch and the students started walking towards the gym.
 
~~~~~~
 
~3rd Person's POV~
 
"You all must be wondering why i have gathered you all here" A young lady had walked up in front of the crowd of students "I have gathered you here to announce that we will be having a school trip tomorrow"
 
A loud wave of excited mumbles filled the gym.
 
"Quiet" The lady...or principal waited before she continued "I'm sorry it's such a short notice and i hope you will be able to attend this trip. It will last for two days and we will be sleeping in hotel rooms."
 
She drew her hand through her long blonde hair before taking out a paper from the folder she was holding.
 
"You will stick with your home class but you will have to share the hotel rooms in groups."
 
She started ranting different names and put them into groups.
 
"...Himchan, Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup will be the last group" she stopped and looked up from her papers.
 
From the sideline, a teacher, was desperately trying to get the principals attention. She was waving her hands before she gave up and walked up to her, whispering something in her ear.
 
"Omo! mianhae, i forgot the new students. Hmm...let's see...I will put you in...Yongguk and Youngjae, you will join Himchan, Daehyun, Zelo and Jongup's group"
 
The principal lifted her head and flung her hair.
 
"This trip will be about learning. You will be visiting different places each day and be sure to bring your own pillow. You will be riding the bus and all students gathers at the front doors at 9 am. That's all i have to say, you may go back to your classes now"
 
Her long heels clappered against the floor until it was drowned by the chatters and shuffles of the students as they started making their way out. Talking wildly with their friends about the days to come.
___________
A/N Yay~ First chapter! *applause*   The first chapter is maybe a little boring since things doesnt happen until next chapter and the third but i hope it was a readable english and it wasn't too boring ^^ Since it's weekend now i think i'm gonna write quite a lot, at least that's what i hope...Right now the clock is 3:42 am exactly...lol XD
 
P.S Yes, the teacher is Kwon jiyong XD Don't ask, i just randomly put him in that spot...