Taemin's Story

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Taemin was just a new agent in WGCo. and he is the youngest. He is just 17 years old when he became an agent.

“Wow! Agent Hyoyeon noona is the best.” Taemin said. His mission with other agents ends quickly.

“I told you disguising as girl students will work out.” Hyoyeon said.

“As expected to Agent BoA’s sunbae’s apprentice.” Key said.

Jonghyun’s handphone rings. “Ne, boss?... Got it.” Jonghyun said. “Agent Taemin, you and I have another mission. We will fly to Japan today.”

“What? But I want to rest first.” Taemin said. “Noona…”

“It is a job, sorry.” Hyoyeon said.

Taemin and Jonghyun went to Japan for their mission.

………………………………………………………………………..

“What is our mission?” Taemin asks Jonghyun when they arrived in Japan.

“Illegal drugs are selling to high school students. Because of that suicides and violent are increasing.” Jonghyun said. “Our job is to know and stop this illegal doings.”

“What is the plan?” Taemin asks.

“Here’s the plan.” Jonghyun said and smiled widely.

………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

“Tell me again why I need to wear a girl’s uniform!” Taemin shouts at Jonghyun.

They are inside Jonghyun’s car parked at the front of an all girl school.

“It is because you need to be an undercover. I’ll be a professor and you will be a student.” Jonghyun said. “My idea is fantastic, right?”

“You just copied noona’s idea.” Taemin said. “Why do we need to go to an all girl school when we can go to a co-ed school?”

“Didn’t I tell you that only girls are the victims?” Jonghyun asks.

“You didn’t.” Taemin said.

“Oh! I guess I forgot to mention.” Jonghyun said.

“You forgot or you really didn’t mention it.” Taemin said.

“Let’s start the mission. You don’t want to be late in your first class, right?” Jonghyun said.

Taemin sighed and gets out of the car.

………………………………………………………………………..

“You’re lucky Mr. Lee because the class adviser of the class 3-1 just resigned few days ago without telling us.” The principal said.

“I am indeed very lucky.” Jonghyun said.

“And Miss Lee Taemin, you’re lucky because you are in class 3-1.” The principal said.

“How can that be called lucky?” Taemin whispered.

“What?” the principal asks.

“Don’t mind my little sister. She is just nervous. Right, Taemin?” Jonghyun said.

“H-Hai.” Taemin said. ‘Why do I need to use my real name while Agent Jonghyun changed his surname?’

“Here we are.” The principal said.

They enter the class 3-1.

“Principal, why are you here?” a teacher asks.

“Sumimasen, Miss Sato. From now on, you will go back to class 3-3. Mr. Lee will be the new adviser of this class.” The principal said.

“I didn’t know that…”

“Miss Sato, sumimasen. I forgot to tell you.” The principal said.

“It’s ok.” Miss Sato said and leaves the room.

Jonghyun knew that the woman is disappointed.

“Class, he is Mr. Lee Jonghyun. He will be your new class adviser.” The principal introduced him to the class.

“He’s handsome.” Some of the students said.

“Is he single?’ some of the students asks.

“And I’d like you to meet Lee Taemin. She will be your new classmate.” The principal said.

“Hello! Hope we can all be friends!” Taemin cutely said.

“Kawaii!!!” all the students said.

“You can sit now wherever you want.” The principal said.

Taemin sat at the back of the room so he can observes everyone.

………………………………………………………………………..

Break Time…

“Taemin, let’s go to the canteen together.” His classmate said.

“Hai!” he said.

Taemin is enjoying his undercover because he gets close to the girls.

“I’m Ono Erena and she is Oku Manami.” His classmate said.

“Nice to meet you.” Taemin said.

“Where are you from?” Erena asks.

“South Korea.” Taemin said.

“Really? Then, you know lots of K-POP?” Manami said.

“H-Hai.” Taemin said.

“Manami loves Super Junior very much.” Erena said.

“Hai! I love Eunhyuk oppa.” Manami said.

“Eunhyuk? Why do you like him?” Taemin asks.

“Because he is the most handsome of them all.” Manami said.

‘Eh? Is she serious? The monkey is the most handsome? Is she blind?’ Taemin’s thought.

At last, they arrived at the canteen. Taemin felt hungry when he smells the foods.

Erena and Manami finished buying their foods and they sat on the vacant chairs. Taemin followed them after buying his foods.

Erena and Manami’s eyes widened when they saw that Taemin bought lots of foods.

“That’s a lot.” Erena said.

“I’m hungry and I can’t choose what I would eat so I bought each kind of foods.” Taemin said.

“You can finish that?” Manami asks.

“Hai!” Taemin said. “Itadakimasu!”

………………………………………………………………………..

“Taemin, we are going to the comfort room.” Erena said.

“I’ll go back to the room.” Taemin said. He is avoiding entering the comfort room of the girls. For him, girl’s comfort room is scary.

He is walking back to his classroom when he saw a lonely student standing at the corridor looking outside the building.

“She is the girl that sitting at the front chair of mine.” He said.

“Yuihan!” someone called the girl. Another cute girl came to approach the lonely girl.

The girl smiled when she saw the cute girl.

Taemin’s heart skipped when he saw her smiled. “Kyopta…” he said.

The two girls went inside their classroom. He followed them. “H-Hi! I’m Lee Taemin.” He said.

“The principal already introduced you to us so we already know your name.” Yui said.

“Then, can I know your name?” he asks.

“She’s Yokoyama Yui and I am Ichikawa Miori.” Yui’s friend said.

“Nice to meet you.” He said.

“I want to tell you something.” Miori said.

Miori stood up and moves her face close to him. “Don’t do Kawaii things again. It doesn’t suit you.” She said.

“Eh? H-Hai.” He said.

During classes, Taemin keeps on looking at the back of Yui. He wants to be close to her.

………………………………………………………………………..

After class…

“Taemin, we are going to the mall. Wanna come?” Erena asks.

“Maybe next time. I need to go home early.” Taemin said.

“Ok. See you tomorrow.” Erena said.

“Yuihan, let’s go.” Miori said. “The music store near the station released the new album of AKB48. Let’s check it out.”

“Hai.” Yui said.

“Can I come? I like AKB48, too.” Taemin said.

“Really? Who is your favorite member?” Miori asks.

“Uhmm… Utada Hikaru.” Taemin said. Actually, he is just guessing. He doesn’t know AKB48.

“Yah! Utada Hikaru is a solo singer!” Miori yells at him. “Hmp! If I know you just want to hang out with us. Sorry but as long as you’re not a fan of AKB48, you can’t hang out with us.”

Yuihan and Miori left him.

“Aigoo…” Taemin sighed. He looks around and noticed that most of his classmates are already left. The remaining people are the group that will gonna clean the room and a girl that is still sitting on her desk.

“Maeda Ami , come with me.” It was Miss Sato.

The girl that sitting on her desk took her bag and followed Miss Sato.

Taemin thinks that Miss Sato is suspicious, he left the room and was about to follow her when Jonghyun came.

“Let’s go home.” Jonghyun said.

“We have a house?” Taemin asks.

“Just an apartment.” Jonghyun said.

………………………………………………………………………..

At their apartment…

“Hyung, I think that Miss Sato is suspicious.” Taemin said during dinner.

“Sato Megumi?” Jonghyun asks.

“Wow! You know her full name? Daebak! You are really a player.” Taemin said.

“Babo! I need to know all their names so I can investigate their background.” Jonghyun said. “What about you? I saw you enjoying talking to your classmates. Yah… Lee Taemin, remember that you are on a mission.”

“I know. I know. Part of my undercover to become close with them.” Taemin said.

“Make sure you are not forgetting your mission.” Jonghyun said.

“Believe me.” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

Jonghyun is checking their attendance.

“Maeda Ami.” Jonghyun called.

Taemin looks at the empty desk near the front. ‘I wonder what happened to her. Yesterday, she looks sad.’ He thought.

“Anyone knows where Maeda Ami is?” Jonghyun asks.

“Probably, watching her cats.” One of their classmates said.

“What do you mean, Sayaka Yamamoto?” Jonghyun asks.

“Just ask her once she arrived.” Sayaka said.

Then, Maeda Ami came.

“Maeda Ami, you’re late.” Jonghyun said.

Maeda Ami just sat on her desk.

“The Cat Woman forgot the time again.” Sayaka said and laughed with her group.

“Quiet, class.” Jonghyun said.

The class continues.

………………………………………………………………………..

Break Time…

“Yuihan, let’s go together to the canteen.” Miori said.

“You go alone. I bought my snacks before going to school.” Yui said.

“Ok. I’ll be right back.” Miori said and left.

“Taemin, wanna go with us to the canteen?” Erena asks.

“Oppa packed my lunch today.” Taemin said.

“Oh you mean Sir Jonghyun?” Manami asks.

“Hai.” Taemin said.

“Then, wait for us here. Let’s eat together.” Erena said.

While waiting his friends, Taemin looks around the class and he notice Maeda Ami scratching her desk with a ball pen.

‘What’s wrong with her?’ he thought.

 Sayaka Yamamoto and her friends returned.

“Looks like the Cat Woman starting to be like a real cat.” Sayaka said.

“Will you please shut your mouth?” Ami angrily asks.

“Woah! Finally, you dare to talk back.” Sayaka said. “Come on. Show us what you have got.”

Ami stood up and stuck the ball pen in Sayaka’s eyes.

“AHHH!!!” Sayaka screamed.

“Sayaka!!!” her friends shout.

“Yah! Why did you do that to her?!” one of Sayaka’s friends asks. She was about to slaps her when Maeda Ami screamed.

Taemin was shocked when he saw what’s happening.

Maeda Ami runs away and Taemin followed her.

“Maeda!” he called her but Maeda Ami keeps on running and screaming. She went to the rooftop and stands on the edge.

“Maeda, come here. It’s dangerous.” He said.

Maeda Ami didn’t say anything and jumps off the building.

………………………………………………………………………..

Taemin was affected after what happened to Maeda Ami and because of that he didn’t go to school. Jonghyun is scolding him because that way he acted.

“You’re an agent. Agents should not easily get affect.” Jonghyun told him. “It wasn’t your fault why Maeda Ami died.”

“I should have stopped her.” Taemin said. “I know she doesn’t mean to hurt Yamamot Sayaka and jumped off the building.”

“She didn’t mean it. She was not just in herself because of the drugs.” Jonghyun said.

“Drugs? What do you mean?” Taemin asks.

“I investigate a little after Maeda Ami died. The forensic experts said that Maeda Ami has been taking drugs. The policemen search her room and found a bag of drugs there.” Jonghyun said.

“Where did she get those drugs?” Taemin asks.

“No one knows. Even her mom doesn’t know about it.” Jonghyun said.

“Do you think she got those drugs here in school?” Taemin asks.

“There’s a possibility.” Jonghyun said. “Do you know someone that Maeda Ami’s talked to?”

“Miss Sato.” Taemin said. “Yesterday after class, she went to our room and called Maeda Ami.”

“She seems close to some students in your class. Among all the staffs and teachers in the school, Miss Sato doesn’t like me. I don’t know why.” Jonghyun said. “We should watch over her.”

“Ne!” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Taemin and Jonghyun go to school together that day.

“Lee sensei!” someone called Jonghyun.

It was the school nurse.

“Good morning, Nurse Kayo.” Jonghyun greets.

“Good morning.” Kayo Noro said. “Good morning, Taemin.”

“Good morning.” Taemin greets.

Taemin went to his classroom. All of his classmates are quiet. Sayaka Yamamoto is still in the hospital.

“Erena, Manami, good morning.” He lively greets.

“Good morning.” The two said but it is not lively.

“Come on. Cheer up.” Taemin said.

“How can we? Maeda Ami hurt Sayaka and killed herself yesterday.” Erena said.

“Everyone is affected.” Manami said.

Then, Miori enters the room. She stands at the front of the class.

“Eh? What’s with this gloomy surrounding?” Miori asks. “Girls, cheer up! Only a month and the 50th anniversary of our school are coming. We need to get ready and prepare.”

“Yah… Ichikawa, how can we cheer up when everyone is affected because of what Maeda did? Don’t you know how Sayaka suffered?” Nana Yamada asks.

“Isn’t it Sayaka’s fault why Ami stuck the ball pen to her eyes? She keeps on bullying Ami.” Miori said.

“What?! Do you want to be dead?!!!” Riho Kotani angrily asks.

“Girls, relax.” Taemin said. “We shouldn’t fight.”

“Yah! Transferee girl, don’t try to stop us.” Nana Yamada said.

“But you’re wrong. Ichikawa only wants is to celebrate our school’s anniversary. Whatever happened yesterday, we should not let ourselves get affected because of that.” Taemin said.

“How can you say that?” Anna Ishida asks, their class leader. “Ami is quiet girl but she is very kind. Hurting Sayaka and killing herself isn’t the Maeda Ami we know.”

“Yeah! You’re saying those words because you are new here.” Shizuka Oya said.

Taemin’s classmates are now angry at him.

“What’s going on here? Why are you so noisy?” Jonghyun asks when he arrived.

All of them keep quiet.

“Ichikawa, Lee, go back to your seats.” Jonghyun said.

Jonghyun checked the attendance. “Yokoyama Yui.” He called but Yokoyama Yui isn’t there.

“Yuihan is sick. She can’t go to school today.” Miori said.

“Is that so? Ok.” Jonghyun said.

………………………………………………………………………..

During break time…

Taemin didn’t join Erena and Manami for lunch because he is going to walk around the school.

He is walking towards the back of the school when he heard someone talking.

“Yah… Ichikawa… why are you acting a leader, huh?” Taemin heard Nana Yamada’s voice.

“I am not. I just want all of us to prepare for anni-”

“If you want to do it then do it! Don’t try to ask for our cooperation!” Riho Kotani said.

“And one more thing.” Nana Yamada said. “I didn’t like what you’ve said a while ago about Sayaka. I think we need to punish you for that.”

Miori felt scared when the two girls slowly walking closer to her.

“Sensei! Sensei! Come here quick!” Taemin shouts while hiding at the side of the building.

Miori and two heard it.

Riho Kotani and Nana Yamada quickly left.

Taemin came out. “Are you ok?” he asks Miori said.

“H-Hai! Thanks.” Miori said.

“It’s ok.” Taemin said. “I’m proud what you are doing.”

“What do you mean?” Miori asks.

“Well, you are not scared at them.” Taemin said.

“I’m scared when they are going to hit me.” Miori said. “And besides, if weren’t for Yuihan, maybe I am like Ami.”

“Yokoyama?” he asks.

“Hai! When we were first year students, Yamamoto’s group always makes fun of me but Yuihan helped me. They can’t beat Yuihan because they are scared of her. She once threw them in the river when she saw me bullied by them. And do you know what she said?” Miori said.

“What?” he curiously asks.

“Hurt my Lemon again and I will drown you to death, SERIOUSLY!” Miori said. “That’s what she said.”

“She must be strong.” He said.

“She’s my only friend here and I’m happy because of that.” Miori said. “But because Yuihan is absent, they are taking advantage of it to bully me.”

“Is is true that she is sick today?” he asks.

“I doubt it. Maybe it is a problem again with her family.” Miori said. “Thanks for saving me again.”

“It’s ok, Ichikawa.” He said.

“Call me Lemon. That’s my nickname that Yuihan gave.” Miori said. “You helped me a while ago so we can be friends now.”

Taemin smiled. “Ok, Lemon.” He said.

“Kawaii!” Miori said. “You need a nickname too. I’ll think it over.”

“Huh? O-Ok.” He said.

………………………………………………………………………..

After class…

“Minnie, do you want to come with me to visit Yuihan today?” Miori asks Taemin.

“H-Huh? Are you talking to me?” he asks.

“Hai! From now on, your nick name is Minnie.” Miori said.

‘M-Minnie? What am I? Minnie Mouse?’ he thought.

“So? Are you coming?” Miori asks.

“Hai!” he said.

They are walking outside the school when they saw Jonghyun.

“Hyung I mean oppa, we are going to visit Yokoyama.” He said.

“Ok. Go home early, ok?” Jonghyun said.

“Ne!” he said.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Lemon, where’s Yuihan’s house?” Taemin asks while they are walking at the side of the street.

“We are already here.” Miori said.

“What do you mean? All I can see is a very tall and wide wall.” He said.

“The other side of the very tall and wide wall is their house.” Miori said.

His eyes widened. “Really?” he said.

“Hai!” Miori said. “And there’s the gate.” She points at the big gate.

“Wow!” he said.

They are getting near the gate when it opened and a woman in business attire came out. “Thank you for your time.” The woman said.

“It’s ok.” Yui said.

The woman left.

“Yuihan!” Miori happily said.

“Lemon, why are you here?” Yui asks. “And her?”

“H-Hi.” He greets.

“You told me you’re sick so we visit you. And from now on, Minnie is our friend now.” Miori said.

Yui let the two enter the mansion.

“Wow! It’s so beautiful.” Taemin said while looking around.

Miori sat on the couch when she noticed a bag. “Yuihan, the lady forgot her bag.” Miori said.

“No it is not. It is Nurse Kayo’s bag.” Yuihan said. “She went to the bathroom.”

“Nurse Kayo is here? Why is she here?” Taemin asks.

“Just like you. She heard that I am sick so she visits me.” Yuihan said.

“Does it mean that all the students that got sick, Nurse Kayo will visit them?” Taemin asks.

“Not at all.” Miori said. “In our class, she only often visits are Yuihan and Ami.”

“Why?” Taemin asks.

“Hi girls! I didn’t know you are here too.” Kayo Noro said.

“We have just arrived.” Miori said.

“Then, I should go now.” Kayo Noro said. “Yui, I hope to see you at school tomorrow.”

“Hai.” Yui said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Taemin was happy after visiting Yui. He even met Yui’s parents.

“My dongsaeng looks like happy.” Jonghyun said.

“Hyung, I’m happy because finally I am getting close to Yuihan.” Taemin said.

“You’re forgetting the mission.” Jonghyun said.

“Aiye! Aniyo.” Taemin said while removing his wig.

He changes his clothes in his room and came out again.

“Dinner’s ready.” Jonghyun said.

Taemin sat on the chair and begins to eat. “Ah! Hyung, Nurse Kayo went to visit Yuihan too.” Taemin said.

“Really? Are they close?” Jonghyun asks.

“I don’t know but Lemon said that Nurse Kayo also visited Maeda Ami when she is sick.” Taemin said. “Have you found any suspicious about Miss Sato?”

“Nothing suspicious about her.” Jonghyun said. “But I found out something about her. Her younger sister died 4 months ago and she has in the same class as you.”

“How did she die?” Taemin asks.

“Suicide.” Jonghyun said. “She was bullied by Yamamoto’s group and one day she can’t take it so she killed herself. Miss Sato at that time is working as a teacher in a province and doesn’t know what’s going on. She found out everything when she came home but it is already too late.”

“Is that why she is always watching over Maeda Ami?” Taemin asks.

“Actually, every student in your class is close to her. Every time they have problems, they always go to Miss Sato to talk things over.” Jonghyun said.

“If Miss Sato’s sister died because of Yamamoto’s group, isn’t she supposed to get mad at them?” Taemin asks.

“That’s what I want to know. Seeing her close to them makes her more suspicious.” Jonghyun said.

“Then, our two suspects are Miss Sato and Nurse Kayo.” Taemin said.

“Right. So far, watch over Yokoyama Yui. We don’t know but maybe she is the next target.” Jonghyun said.

“Why?” Taemin asks.

“I made a background check of her and currently she is having a problem with her family.” Jonghyun said.

“You checked her background? WHY?!!!” Taemin shouts.

“Don’t shout at me! I am just curious about her because you seem like it so I checked her background.” Jonghyun said. “Now that you’re getting close to her, it would be easy for you to watch over her.”

Taemin nodded.