New AKB Member

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Sorry for the late update. My dongsaeng keeps on bugging me if I update the story but I don't have time for that. But here's the update now. Hope you like it. And sorry for some wrong grammars. I don't have time to check. :P


“Do you really need to go back to Japan now?” Eunhyuk asks Hyoyeon while watching his wife packing some things.

“Hai I mean Ne.” Hyoyeon said. She opens their cabinet and opens another cabinet from inside of it.

Eunhyuk’s eyes widened. “We have a cabinet inside our cabinet?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne. I put all my agent’s stuffs here just for emergency.” Hyoyeon said.

She puts all her agent’s stuffs inside her bag.

“Hyo, Jae is here.” Sora said.

“Jae? That Jaejoong. Why is he here?” Eunhyuk asks feeling jealous.

“Hon, relax. I need Jaejoong to take me to Japan. Do you think the airport police will allow me to bring my stuffs to Japan?” Hyoyeon said.

“Why do you need that Jaejoong when you have Onew? He has a private plane, right?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Onew used his private plane to go to Europe where his wife is last night. And you know that not all agents have their own private plane. Good thing, Jae oppa has one so I asked him to use it.” Hyoyeon said. “Hon, I need to go now. Bye.” She kissed him on his lips before going out of the room.

“Baby, umma need to go again.” Hyoyeon said to Hyori.

“When are you going to be back?” Hyori asks.

“Very soon. Umma won’t take long.” Hyoyeon said. “Auntie Sora will take care of you for a while.”

“Hyo, we need to go now.” Jaejoong said from the door.

“Baby, umma need to go now. Bye! Love you.” Hyoyeon said and kissed Hyori on her cheeks. “Baby Hyungsik, bye. Love you.” She kisse the baby boy.

“Sora unnie, bye!” Hyoyeon said.

“Take care.” Sora said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Japan…

“Everyone, listen up. Big Boss wants us to visit her in her office.” Takamina said.

“The Big Boss is back? It’s so soon.” Kojiharu said.

“She came back after she got the news.” Takamina said. “Get ready, everyone.”

“Hai!” They all said.

“Where’s Rena?” Takamina asks.

“She’s on her way here.” Yuki said.

“Good. Once she arrived, we will go.” Takamina said.

“What about her?” Tomochin asks looking at the closed door.

“She will come too.” Takamina said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went straight to WGCo. Japan Branch after Jaejoong’s plane landed on the WGCo.’s private airport.

“Senpai, good thing you are here. Boss Yuko and the others are waiting for you.” Jurina said to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon went to Boss Yuko’s room. Vice-Boss Marikosama, Sae-chan, Saaya, and Mayuyu are already inside the room.

“Let’s begin the meeting.” Boss Yuko said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Takamina and her group went to see their Big Boss. “Big Boss is waiting for you.” The guy that standing at the door said to Takamina said.

“We know and we have a gift for her.” Takamina said.

The guy opens the door to let them in.

Takamina and the others get inside the room.

“Thank you, Taec-Taec.” Kojiharu said to the guy before gets inside.

“My name is Taecyeon not Taec-Taec.” The guy said and closed the door.

Takamina saw five women inside the big office room. 2 on the left are sitting comfortably in the sofa and looking at them. 1 on the right is looking at the window and another 1 on the right is standing and looking seriously towards them. The last one is sitting on her big chair in the middle and busy talking on the phone.

Takamina and her group bowed 90 degrees to the big boss.

“I’ll call you back later.” The big boss said and puts down the phone. “Takamina. Takamina.” The big boss said while standing up. “My favorite pet.”

The big boss walks towards Takamina and hugs her. “You are so cute like a puppy.” The big boss said.

“Where’s the puppy? Soyoung likes puppy too.” The woman that is looking at the window said.

“Soyoung, there is no puppy. Big Boss is talking about Takamina.” The blonde-haired woman said that is sitting on the sofa.

“Eh? Takamina is a puppy?” Soyoung asks.

The blonde-haired woman rolled her eyes.

“Nyan-Nyan wants a puppy too.” Kojiharu whispered to Rena.

“Big Boss, I’d like you to meet the newest member of AKB.” Takamina said. “Maeda Atsuko.”

The big boss smiled. “Welcome to our family. I’m Park Kahi, the big boss.”

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“I’m ready now!” Sae-chan said.

“What’s that?” Mayuyu asks about Sae-chan’s outfit.

“We are going to fight yakuza, right? This is the right outfit.” Sae-chan said.

“You look like a yankee.” Saaya said. “Just change your clothes.”

“Why? But I want this.” Sae-chan said.

“Girls, we don’t have time. Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

They all look at her.

“I can see the old senpai.” Tomomi-chan said.

“Senpai, I miss seeing you like that.” Asuka said.

“I miss wearing it too.” Hyoyeon said.

“Agent Tomomi-chan, Agent Asuka, and Agent Jurina, you are in-charge here.” Saaya said.

“Hai!” the three said.

“Good luck to your mission.” The Team Tabemono said.

“Senpai, please bring back Acchan.” Tomomi-chan said.

“I will.” Hyoyeon said.

(Here's Sae-chan's clothes :P)

………………………………………………………………………..

Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama watches the agents leaving.

Boss Yuko sighed.

“Why?” Marikosama asks.

“I just miss fighting.” Boss Yuko said.

“Me too.” Marikosama said.

“I hope someday we can fight again.” Boss Yuko said.

Marikosama nodded.

………………………………………………………………………..

Takamina and her group are on their way back to their headquarters.

“Big Boss is very happy about Maeda. She even treated us for dinner.” Tomochin said.

“She always wanted Acchan to be part of us.” Takamina said. “Now that Acchan is with us, Big Boss plan will gonna start soon.”

“How did you convince Maeda to join us?” Yuki asks.

“Yeah… We are curious too.” Rena said.

“I tried to convince her but she rejected it.” Tomochin said.

“And Nyan-Nyan too.” Kojiharu said.

“Acchan can only listen to me.” Takamina said. “Right, Acchan?”

Acchan nodded.

“Why isn’t she talking?” Kojiharu asks. “Hey… Nyan-Nyan wants to talk to you.”

“She is always quiet even before.” Takamina said.

Acchan remains quiet and no one knows what she is thinking.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Nyan-Nyan is sleepy. Rena, can I ride on your back?” Kojiharu asks Rena.

“Sure.” Rena said.

“Urghh… Finally we are back.” Takamina said.

“Why is it so quiet?” Yuki asks while looking around outside the headquarters.

“Where are those three idiots?” Tomochin asks.

They all went inside the headquarters.

“Amina, Yukari, Kumi, where are you?” Takamina called them but no one answers her.

“Maybe they are in the main room.” Tomochin said.

They went to the main room and when they open the lights, they saw the three tied up on the chairs.

“What happened here?” Takamina asks.

Tomochin and Yuki release the three.

“Boss, they are here.” Amina said.

“Who?” Takamina asks.

“Us.” Someone said from the side of the room.

Rena puts down Kojiharu.

“Oh! We have visitors.” Kojiharu said.

“Well. Well. Well. Isn’t it Hyoyeon senpai?” Takamina said.

“Nice to see you again, Takamina.” Hyoyeon said.

“I wonder why you are here and you are missing someone.” Takamina said.

“If you are talking to me, I am just right here.” Sae-chan said from the door. She is with Mayuyu.

Yuki noticed Sae-chan’s clothes.

“Oh! Mayuyu, how cute! You’re still small.” Takamina said.

“Why don’t you look at yourself first?” Mayuyu asks.

“Give us Acchan.” Hyoyeon said.

“You know what? You can’t order me around. I am not your trainee anymore. Here, I am the boss, and you are just trespassers.” Takamina said. “And besides, do you think Acchan will come to you? Right, Acchan?”

“Don’t tell us, Acchan is on your side now?” Saaya said.

“That’s right.” Takamina proudly said.

“But Acchan…” Hyoyeon said. She wants to hear an explanation from Acchan.

“I never wanted to be an agent and you know that. Takamina is my only friend, I should go with her.” Acchan said.

“But…”

“Don’t you get it?! I will never ever be an agent. Go now!” Acchan shouts.

“Ok fine. I will let you go. But remember who killed MaiMai.” Hyoyeon said and gets out.

“That’s all? No fighting?” Sae-chan asks.

Saaya followed Hyoyeon.

“Let’s go.” Mayuyu said to Sae-chan before following Saaya and Hyoyeon.

“Good thing they left. I am not in the mood to fight.” Tomochin said before sitting down on the sofa.

“Does it mean that Nyan-Nyan can sleep now?” Kojiharu asks.

“You can sleep now.” Rena said. “I’m going home.”

“Ok.” Takamina said. “Acchan, you take a rest now.”

“Hai.” Acchan said and went upstairs.

“Boss, can we go now?” Kumi asks.

“Iie.” Takamina said. “You let the intruders to get inside, as a punishment you need to do 300 push-ups.”

“Eh?!!!” the three said.

“Start now!” Takamina said. She took out her video camera and records the three girls doing pus-ups. “I’ll check this tomorrow. Everyone, let’s all sleep.”

Takamina, Yuki, Kojiharu, Tomochin and Rena left the three girls inside the main room.

………………………………………………………………………..

Acchan went to her room and looks at the window. She deeply sighed.

“Senpai, MaiMai, gomene.” Acchan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Can you tell me what happened? Why did you just go?” Saaya asks Hyoyeon inside the car while Sae-chan is driving.

“Acchan has already decided. She decided to be on Takamina’s side.” Hyoyeon said.

“And you just accepted it just like that? You could change her decision.” Saaya said.

“I can’t change her decision.” Hyoyeon said. “If she wants to be on Takamina’s side, let her do what she wants. Acchan is not a part of WGCo. she has her own life and she knows what is best for her.”

“You changed a lot. You are not the senpai we knew.” Saaya said.

Hyoyeon decided to keep quiet. The reason why she let Acchan stays with Takamina is because she believes on her. She knew that Acchan has a reason why she decided to be with Takamina and she knew that reason is MaiMai. While they are in AKB’s headquarters she noticed something there and she knew that Acchan knew it too.

“Agent Mayuyu, check if Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama are still in the headquarters. I want to talk to them.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hai!” Mayuyu said. “They are still there.” After calling the headquarters.

“Ok, thanks.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………..

When they got back to WGCo. Hyoyeon went straight to the boss’s office. Saaya, Mayuyu and Sae-chan went to the Agent’s Department.

“What happened?” Tomomi-chan asks.

“Acchan is part of their group now.” Sae-chan said.

“Oh!” they said.

“It is because of her fault. She let Maeda Atsuko stayed there.” Saaya angrily said.

“I know senpai and I know she has a reason.” Jurina said.

“Whatever her reason is, it doesn’t help.” Saaya said.

“What will gonna happen now?” Asuka asks.

“Nothing. I don’t know why we need to convince Maeda to be part of us when she doesn’t want it.” Saaya said.

“Agent Saaya, you know what will gonna happen once they got Acchan.” Sae-chan said.

“Why? What will gonna happen? Why is she seems so important to all of you?” Rino asks.

“It’s a very long story.” Jurina said.

“And you young agents should not know about it.” Saaya said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Inside Boss Yuko’s room…

“Are you sure about it? It will be too dangerous.” Boss Yuko said to Hyoyeon.

“I know and that’s the only way. Now that they got Acchan, they will be back to get what they want.” Hyoyeon said.

Marikosama enters the room holding an envelope. “Here it is.”

Hyoyeon took it. “I’ll take this for now and send this to New York Branch.” Hyoyeon said.

“What if they found out?” Marikosama asks.

“Even if they found out it would be too late.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Yuki woke up very early that morning; she slept in Takamina’s mansion/headquarters. Rena and Kojiharu went to their houses last night. She and Tomochin are usually stayed there and just go home when it is morning.

Last night she can’t sleep because she is bothered of Sae-chan’s clothes.

Yuki went home that morning.

“Oh you’re here. Have you eaten?” her mom asks.

Yuki didn’t mind her and just walked towards her room.

“She is not like that when she was in high school.” Her mom said.

“She is not like that before that accident happened.” Her dad said.

“You’re right.” Her mom said.

Yuki sat on the chair inside her room and still keep on thinking about the clothes.

“I knew I’ve seen those clothes before.” She said.

She closed her eyes and saw a girl wearing those clothes standing. She can see only the girl’s back.

Yuki opens her eyes and she felt her head aching. “I shouldn’t force myself to remember anything.” She said.

She takes her medicine so her headache will be gone. She lay down on her bed and sleeps.