Suspicious

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Jurina is alone in the ‘Futuristic Café’. Mayuyu is on her new mission with Asuka and Tomomichan.

‘I know I heard Yuki mentioned the name Takamina. And if I am not mistaken, Takamina is now a boss of AKB.’ Jurina’s thought. ‘If I am right, Yuki, Kojiharu and Rena are part of the group AKB.’

“Jurina, are you ok?” Max asks.

“Senpai, how well do you know AKB?” Jurina asks.

“AKB? I don’t know anything about them. All I know is that they are a gang group.” Max said. “Why don’t you ask Agent Sae-chan or Agent Saaya? They’ve encountered them when the night Maeda Atsuko was kidnapped.”

Jurina sighed. “I don’t know if I have courage to ask them.” She said.

“What’s the problem?” U-Know asks. “Max, Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama are here. Entertain them.” He whispered.

“Okie Dokie.” Max said.

U-Know sat on the vacant chair at the front of Jurina.

“Baby, tell me what’s wrong?” U-Know said.

U-Know treats Jurina like a dongsaeng.

“Senpai, what would you do if you found out that your love one is your enemy?” Jurina asks.

“Why?” U-Know asks.

Jurina shook her head. “Don’t mind me. I am just curious.”

Jurina stands up. “I should go back now. Thanks for the coffee.”

………………………………………………………………………..

Miichan and Rino finally back from NY Branch.

“What is the look of NY Branch?” Mika asks Rino.

“It is so huge but only few agents are there.” Rino said.

“Did you meet Agent CL?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Hai! She entertained us. She told us how she became an agent.” Rino said. “And Boss Kangta invited us in a dinner in his house. We met Ex-Boss BoA and their baby.”

BoA leaves the boss position and passed it to Agent Emma in London Branch.

“Senpai, I saw a picture of you with her in their house.” Rino said.

“That’s because I am very close to her. I treat her like my older sister. She trained me everything.” Hyoyeon said.

Just then, someone passed by outside the Agent’s Department. The person is wearing an agent’s uniform. The person is heading to Boss Yuko’s office.

“Who is that? Is she a girl or he?” Rie asks.

“Senpai, do you know that person?” Moeno asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Who is that?” Aki asks.

Hyoyeon just smiled.

After few minutes, Boss Yuko is walking fast and she seems angry. She is followed by Vice-Boss Marikosama and the agent.

“Where are they going?” Rino asks.

“Boss Yuko seems angry.” Aki said.

“She is confronting someone.” Hyoyeon said. “Don’t mind them. Who wants pizza?”

“Us!” the Team Tabemono said.

“Eh? Now that I notice, where are Agent Saaya senpai and Agent Sae-chan senpai?” Mika asks.

“They left this morning and I don’t know where they are.” Hyoyeon said. “Agent Rie, order some pizzas now. Let’s give a box of pizza to Miichan, Manami, Erena and Lemon.”

“Hai!” Rie said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Saaya and Sae-chan are walking back to their branch when they saw Boss Yuko shouting someone inside the black car. Vice-Boss Marikosama is trying to stop Boss Yuko.

“You know our RULES! You can’t just decide on your own!” Boss Yuko shouts.

Saaya and Sae-chan can’t see the face of the person inside the black car.

“Whatever you do, I will not agree to it!” Boss Yuko said and walks back inside the branch.

“Gomenazai!” Marikosama said to the person inside the black car.

 An agent that standing on the side gets inside the black car and the black car left.

Marikosama saw the two agents. “Oh! Finally you are here. Have you found some information?”

“Detective Yamamoto said that she will gonna call us once she found it.” Sae-chan said.

“We have no choice but to wait for her call.” Marikosama said and went back to her office.

Sae-chan and Saaya went to the Agent’s Department.

………………………………………………………………………..

SND’s Detective Agency…

“Ishida, please give me all the information about this people.” Yamamoto Sayaka said.

“Hai.” Anna Ishida said. “When do you need it?”

“As soon as possible.” Yamamoto Sayaka said.

Anna Ishida begins looking at the database. All the people in Japan have their information in SND’s Detective Agency.

“First is Itano Tomomi.” Anna Ishida said and types the name in the computer.

Then, a girl walks passed on her back.

“Ishida, what is that?” the girl asks.

“Detective Yamamoto wants me to gather information about these girls.” Anna Ishida said.

“Ah… I see.” The girl said and left. She went out to call someone.

………………………………………………………………………..

“What’s up, Haruka?” Tomochin said when she answers the call.

“Someone is asking information about you and the others here.”

“Who is asking?” Tomochin asks.

“I don’t know but this morning, two agents from WGCo. went here.”

“Thanks for the tip, Haruka.” Tomochin said.

“Tomochin, be careful.”

“Don’t forget that I am Itano Tomomi. I am always being careful.” Tomochin said.

Tomochin went to the back of Takamina’s mansion. Kojiharu, Rena and Yuki are enjoying while swimming in the pool while Takamina and Acchan are talking while sitting on the edge of the pool.

“Boss Takamina, two agents from WGCo. went to SND’s Detective Agency to get some information about us.” Tomochin said.

“They are getting some information about you four.” Takamina said.

“What do you mean?” Tomochin asks.

“They already know about me and Acchan so they know everything about us. Their only problems are you four that’s why they are trying to get some information about you.” Takamina said.

“What should we do? Shall we stick to plan?” Tomochin asks.

“There is only a week before we do what’s on the plan. We don’t have time to change it and beside Big Boss Kahi wouldn’t be happy if we change it.” Takamina said. “Just let them know everything about you. I know them and I know that they will not move unless we move first.”

………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

“Agent Saaya, Detective Yamamoto called. We can get it now.” Sae-chan said.

“Ask Manami to get the documents there and tell her to bring Agent Jurina.” Saaya.

“Okie Dokie!” Sae-chan said.

When she gets out of the department, she saw Jurina.

“Oh! There you are. Where have you been?” Sae-chan said.

“I went to Futuristic Café.” Jurina said.

“You already went there yesterday, right?” Sae-chan said.

“Hai. Why?” Jurina asks.

“Nothing.” Sae-chan said. “Anyway, go with Oku Manami to SND’s Detective Agency. Find Detective Yamamoto and she will give you the documents.”

“Okie Dokie! I’ll tell Oku.” Jurina said and went to the IT/Lab/Security Department.

………………………………………………………………………..

Manami and Jurina went to SND’s Detective Agency.

“Good afternoon! How can I help you?” Haruka Shimazaki asks.

“We are looking for Detective Yamamoto.” Manami said.

“She is right there.” Haruka said and points at the woman near the window.

“Arigatou.” Manami and Jurina said.

Manami and Jurina walk towards Detective Yamamoto.

Anna Ishida noticed the two. “Oh? Oku Manami?” she said.

Manami stops walking and faces her. “Woah! Ishida! Nice to see you again.” Manami said.

“How are you?” Anna Ishida said.

“I’m fine.” Manami said. “How about you?”

“I’m fine. Why are you here?” Anna Ishida said.

“My boss wants me to get the documents from Detective Yamamoto.” Manami said.

“Ah! Wait!” Anna Ishida said. “Detective Yamamoto, someone is looking for you.”

Detective Yamamoto stood up to see who it is.

“Eh?! Oku Manami?” Yamamoto Sayaka asks.

“Yamamoto Sayaka?” Oku Manami asks. “Wow! Cool! You are working together.”

“Actually, not the only two of us.” Anna Ishida said. “Nana Yamada, Kotani Riho and Oya Shizuka are also here.”

“Wow! Cool!” Manami said.

“How are Ono and Ichikawa?” Yamamoto asks.

“We are working in the same company.” Manami said.

“How about Yokoyama?” Yamamoto asks.

“She is also working in the same company with us but she is in her vacation.” Manami said.

“So nice to know that you girls are still together.” Anna Ishida said.

“Yamamoto, how’s your eyes?” Manami asks.

“It’s already fully healed.” Yamamoto said.

“We should organize a reunion.” Manami said.

“Great idea!” Anna Ishida said. “Leave it to me.”

“Uhmm… I don’t want to interrupt your chat but we need to get the documents.” Jurina said.

“Oh sorry! What documents?” Yamamoto asks.

“We are from WGCo. and Agent Saaya asked us to get the documents.” Jurina said.

“Ah! So Oku and her friends are working there?” Yamamoto asks.

“Hai!” Manami said.

Yamamoto went back to her table to get the documents. “Here it is.” Yamamoto said.

“Arigatou.” Jurina said.

“Oku, here’s my calling card. Call me.” Anna Ishida said.

“Hai!” Manami said.

Jurina and Manami went back to WGCo.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Here are the documents.” Jurina said to Saaya.

“Thanks.” Saaya said. “Agent Sae-chan, senpai, let’s go to Boss Yuko’s room.”

Hyoyeon, Sae-chan and Saaya went to the boss room.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Tell me this isn’t true.” Sae-chan said while staring at the paper.

“Boss Yuko, what should we do?” Marikosama asks.

Boss Yuko asks. “We can’t let Agent Jurina know about this.” She said.

“Do you think that Matsui Rena knew that Agent Jurina is working with us?” Saaya asks.

“I don’t know.” Yuko said.

“I know that Jurina and her sister are not close.” Hyoyeon said. “Probably, Jurina doesn’t know that her sister is working under Takamina.”

“We should not let her know about this. Try to watch her. If Matsui Rena knew that her sister is working here, they will gonna use her against us.” Boss Yuko said.

They all nodded.

………………………………………………………………………..

Saaya, Sae-chan and Hyoyeon went back to the Agent’s Department. They saw Jurina and the Team Tabemono eating.

“Senpai, Agent Sae-chan senpai, Agent Saaya senpai, let’s eat.” Rie said.

“Wow! Sushi!” Sae-chan said and joins the other agents.

Hyoyeon and Saaya join them too.

“Who bought this?” Saaya asks.

“My oniichan gave this. He is an owner of a sushi restaurant.” Moeno said.

“Delicious.” Sae-chan said.

“Jurina, you attended the birthday party of your sister, right?” Hyoyeon said.

“Hai.” Jurina said.

“How is it? Are you two friends now?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Iie. It would never be happen.” Jurina said. “Now that she introduced her annoying boyfriend to us.”

“She has a boyfriend?” Sae-chan asks.

“Hai. He came from Korea just to see her.” Jurina said.

‘Kibum is here?’ Hyoyeon’s thought.

“If she thinks that we would be close because of her boyfriend, she is wrong.” Jurina said.

Hyoyeon decided not to ask Jurina about her sister.

………………………………………………………………………..

Takamina’s Mansion/AKB Headquarters…

“Tomochin, do you know that Rena has a boyfriend?” Kojiharu asks Tomochin.

“Iie.” Tomochin said.

“We met her boyfriend.” Kojiharu said.

“Really? What is he looks like?” Tomochin asks.

“He looks like Kibum of Super Junior.” Kojiharu said.

“That’s because he is Kibum of Super Junior.” Yuki said.

“Rena has a celebrity boyfriend?” Tomochin asks.

Yuki nodded.

“Hey Rena! Does your boyfriend know about your work?” Tomochin asks Rena.

Rena is talking to Takamina while Acchan is just listening.

“Iie. If he knows it I will be in trouble.” Rena said.

“But what if you two get married, are you leaving the group?” Tomochin asks.

“Iie.” Rena said. ‘I still need to protect someone.’

“I’m gonna miss Rena if she leaves.” Kojiharu said.

“Rena will not leave us, I assure you.” Takamina said and looks at Rena.


Guys, I have a new fanfic titled "Love Between Ex & Latest' starring Seungri, TOP and Aya. Hope you will support it too. =^.^=

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/482666/love-between-ex-latest-seungri-top-aya