Continue the Mission

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

 

Late at night, Acchan just finished practicing the katana and was about to go to their dormitory inside the Japan Branch, when she saw a room with an open lights.

She takes a peek inside the room and she saw Hyoyeon there. “This is the room where the pictures of the dead great agents are here.” She whispered.

Hyoyeon notices that someone is watching her. “Who is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Gomenasai. I saw the lights are open so I take a look.” Acchan said.

“Come in.” Hyoyeon said.

Acchan enters the room. She looks at the picture of a woman agent in the middle of the other pictures.

“She is the person that I most trusted.” Hyoyeon said. “But she died after she helped me.”

Acchan is quietly listening to her.

“At first, I thought: Should I continue to be an agent? When sunbae died, I thought that I am alone now because she is gone. I don’t trust anyone except her but when she died, I learned that she is not the only one here in the world the cares about me. I have my best friend Agent Onew, Professor Sandara, Agent Minho and etc. And then, I promised to myself that someday I will be a great agent like her.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why are you saying this to me?” Acchan asks.

Hyoyeon looks at her. “I know that you deeply trust Takamina and MaiMai. I just want you to know that you need to learn to trust other people besides them. Forget the sad past and continue to live. Meet new friends and make your dreams come true.”

Acchan is just looking at her.

“It’s already late. Go to sleep now.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

After few days, Acchan became open to others especially to Hyoyeon. She said to Hyoyeon that the three persons that she most trusted are Takamina, MaiMai and Hyoyeon.

Acchan always talks about anything to Hyoyeon. They became close to each other.

After four months…

“Only few days and you will be a real agent.” Hyoyeon said to them. “And of course, except for Miichan. I found a right place for her.”

“Really? What is it?” Asuka asks.

“Miichan will be put in the IT room. She is now in-charge with the security systems.” Hyoyeon said.

“Alright! That is my favorite.” Miichan said.

“And for the rest, you will-”

“Agent Hyoyeon, there is an emergency.” Yuko said while running towards Hyoyeon.

“What is it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Enemies are entering our headquarters. We don’t have enough securities here and also the other agents are in their missions right now. They can’t come here to help us.” Yuko said.

“Enemies? Why are they here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“They are after the flash drive that you took from their boss. They found out that the flash drive is here.” Yuko said.

“We can’t let them have the flash drive.” Hyoyeon said.

“Be sure that the employees of our headquarters are safe. I’ll get the flash drive.” Hyoyeon said. “And Agent Marikosama, please take care of the trainees.”

“Ok.” Marikosama said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went to the secret vault where the flash drive is. She took it and hid it to her jacket. She was about to go out of the vault when MaiMai appeared.

“MaiMai, why are you here? You should hide.” Hyoyeon said.

“I want to help you.” MaiMai said.

“I can do it. Just go back where the others are.” Hyoyeon said.

“I am going to be a real agent after few days. Let me help you.” MaiMai said.

“I can’t let you put in danger.” Hyoyeon said.

Just then, Hyoyeon heard that someone is coming.

A man wearing black suits appeared.

“Go! Go! Go!” Hyoyeon said to MaiMai.

They run and try to escape from the man.

While running, MaiMai accidentally tripped herself and she fell.

“MaiMai!” Hyoyeon said. She helped her to get up but the enemies catch them.

Hyoyeon fight the enemies. Unluckily, the flash drive fell from her jacket.

MaiMai saw it and took it.

“MaiMai, run!” Hyoyeon shouts while trying to escape from the enemies.

MaiMai does what Hyoyeon told her.

“Get the flash drive to that girl.” One of the enemies said.

Five men run after MaiMai.

Hyoyeon needs to escape to save MaiMai.

………………………………………………………………………..

The employees along with the trainees, Yuko and Marikosama are safely hiding.

“Senpai, MaiMai isn’t here.” Acchan said.

“What? Has anyone seen her?” Yuko asks.

They all shook their heads.

“I’m going to find her.” Marikosama said.

“I’m going with you.” Acchan said.

“No. Stay here.” Marikosama said.

Yuko went towards the computer and tries to find MaiMai using the cameras around the headquarters.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon finally escape from the enemies and followed MaiMai. If she is not mistaken, MaiMai went upstairs.

………………………………………………………………………..

MaiMai runs as fast as she could but unlucky of her, she went to a dead end.

“You can’t escape now.” A man said.

“MaiMai!” someone shouted. It was Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon saved her and they escape again.

They are running on the stairs when someone grabs MaiMai’s foot.

“Ah!!!” she screamed.

Hyoyeon tries to save MaiMai.

Finally, the guy let go of MaiMai’s foot.

MaiMai is standing on the side of the railing watching Hyoyeon to fight.

………………………………………………………………………..

“I found them.” Yuko said. “They are in the fire exit stairs.”

“MaiMai.” Acchan worriedly said as they watched Hyoyeon and MaiMai in the screen.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon is busy fighting the enemies while MaiMai is watching them.

Then, MaiMai saw someone coming from above. She has no choice but to fight it.

The guy is very strong and she knows that she can’t defeat it.

“MaiMai!” Hyoyeon shouts when she saw MaiMai fighting.

Hyoyeon tries to help MaiMai but the enemies are increasing.

The guy holds MaiMai tightly and takes the flash drive from her pocket.

“Thanks.” The guy said before pushing MaiMai on the railings.

MaiMai lost her balance and fell.

“MaiMai!!!” Hyoyeon shouts with her eyes widened.

“Senpai.” MaiMai said. She manages to hold on the railing.

Hyoyeon tries to hold MaiMai’s hand but the enemies are keeping on interrupting her.

MaiMai is losing her strength now. Any moment now she will gonna fall.

“S-Senpai…” MaiMai said.

Hyoyeon kicks the last enemy and tries to hold MaiMai’s hands.

“MaiMai, don’t let go. I will help you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Thank you, senpai.” MaiMai said. “Please take care of Acchan.”

“What are you saying? Just grab my hand and I’ll pull you up.” Hyoyeon said.

“Sa…yo…na…ra…” MaiMai said before her fall.

“MaiMai!!!” Hyoyeon shouts.

………………………………………………………………………..

“MaiMai!!!” Acchan and Takamina shout while watching MaiMai fall.

………………………………………………………………………..

After that incident, Hyoyeon blamed herself for the death of MaiMai. She never showed up her face to Acchan and Takamina. She went back to London and never shows herself to them.

She knew that Acchan is blaming her.

Yuko and Marikosama advice her that she should let the things to cool down before talking to Acchan.

After a week, Hyoyeon found out that Acchan and Takamina leave the WGCo. and go on their way. The others became agents.

She wants to talk to them and she is planning to do that right after her vacation but another mission came up and she needs to go to South Korea to guard Super Junior.

And because of that, she forgot about it.

………………………………………………………………………..

Acchan goes on her way not trusting everyone around her and even Takamina is not an exemption.

“I’m sorry, Takamina.” Acchan said.

“You are leaving me, too?” Takamina asks. “Acchan, now that MaiMai is gone, we are only left now. We need to be together and trust each other.”

Acchan shook her head. “I want to go on my own. I don’t think I can trust anyone now right after MaiMai died.” Acchan said.

“Fine. Do what you want.” Takamina angrily said and walks out.

Acchan is left alone. “MaiMai, I promise to you that I will find that guy and kill him.” She said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Takamina can’t help but to remember the past. Until now, she can’t forget what happened to MaiMai. After her and Acchan separate, she promised to herself that she will kill Hyoyeon.

“It is your fault why MaiMai died. You’re the one who wanted us to be an agent. If you didn’t come, MaiMai is still alive and the three of us are still together.” Takamina said while looking at the picture of Hyoyeon. She tear the picture into two. “Kim Hyoyeon, you are dead.”

………………………………………………………………………..

“Go.” Eunhyuk said to Hyoyeon after Hyoyeon told to him her past.

“What?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Go. I know how you care about the others. Even if I drag you back to South Korea, your mind will be left here. Finish your mission and go back to us. I and our kids will be waiting for you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hon.” Hyoyeon said. She hugs him and kissed him on his lips. “Thank you. I’m so happy that I have a husband like you.”

“I love you.” Eunhyuk said.

“I love you, too.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Japan Branch…

“Hyoyeon senpai, please come back…” Sae-chan said while staring at her computer monitor.

“Hey! Do you like Hyoyeon senpai?” Mayuyu asks.

“I love her.” Sae-chan said. “I love her since the day I met her.”

“But you’re a girl and she’s a girl and she is already married.” Mayuyu said.

“I know.” Sae-chan said. “I can accept it if she married a handsome guy like Kim Kibum of Super Junior but she married a monkey guy.”

“That’s what you called Love Is Blind.” Jurina said.

“Hyoyeon senpai… please come back…” Sae-chan said.

“Someone called my name?” Hyoyeon suddenly appeared.

Sae-chan stood up. She felt energize when she saw Hyoyeon.

“Senpai!” Sae-chan screamed and hugs her tightly. She even carried Hyoyeon like a child.

“Sae-chan, put me down.” Hyoyeon said while laughing.

“I thought you go back to South Korea with your monkey husband.” Sae-chan said.

“I told him everything.” Hyoyeon said.

“And he allowed you?” Sae-chan asks.

“I wouldn’t be here if he didn’t.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wow… Senpai’s husband is kind and understanding.” Mayuyu said. “I wished I could meet him.”

“Meet him? If you want to meet him, go to the zoo and look for monkeys.” Sae-chan said.

Then, her handphone rings.

“Moshi moshi.” She answered.

“Sae-chan!”

“Who is this?” she asks.

“You forgot about me already? Remember in the sushi restaurant?”

Sae-chan felt goosebumps all over her body. “H-How did you get my number?”

“To Mariko Shinoda.”Junsu said.

“How did you know Marikosama?” she asks.

“She is our neighbor. I went to her house last night and I saw a picture of you and her there. So, I ask your number to her.”

“Vice-boss Marikosama!!!” Sae-chan shouts. She turns off her handphone and went straight to Marikosama.

“What’s the problem with Sae-chan?” Tomomichan asks when she and Asuka enter the room.

“I think I know what it is.” Hyoyeon said and can’t help but to smile.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

“Why is Boo-Boo guy acting like that?” Baro asks.

Taemin is staring at his computer monitor and didn’t move.

“He’s been like that after he met Agent Sky yesterday.” Wyn said.

“Hey.” Sandeul said to Taemin.

No response from him.

“What’s wrong with him? And so if he met Agent Sky.” Dongwoon said.

“Agent Sky is Agent Yui’s boyfriend.” Seungho said.

“Really?!!!” the guys said.

“You don’t know? Tsk!” Wyn said.

“Why do you seem to know everything?” Gongchan asks.

“Because I always assign everywhere with my partner.” Wyn said.

“And so if Agent Yui and Agent Sky are in a relationship. Why is Boo-Boo guy acting that way?” Sandeul asks.

“I am curious too.” Wyn said.

Taemin didn’t mind them. He is really shock with the news.

‘Yui and that Clouds or Sky or whatever who is? I thought she sacrifice everything just to be an agent. Then, why she and he… Urghhh!!! I’m having a headache!’

Taemin stood up that makes the others looks at him. He went out of the department and went to the clinic to ask the doctor to give him some medicines for headache but unfortunately the clinic is close. The doctor is on vacation.

He went to the laboratory to see Professor Go Ara.

“What is our favorite baby doing here?” Professor Go Ara asks.

Everyone in the laboratory likes Taemin.

“Noona, do you have a medicine? I am having a headache.” Taemin asks.

“Sit there and I’ll get you some.” Professor Go Ara said and leaves him for a while.

Taemin looks around and everyone is greeting him.

“Do you want some snacks?” one of the people there offered him.

“No thanks.” Taemin said.

“Are you sick? This is the first time that you didn’t accept the snack.” Professor Go Ara said after she comes back. She is holding the medicine and a glass of water.

Taemin drinks the medicine together with water.

“Where’s Professor Sandara?” Taemin asks.

“She filed a one-month vacation and went to BoA sunbaenim with her son.” Professor Go Ara said. “Now, tell me what the problem is.”

“I don’t have any problem.” Taemin said.

“I know you. I can easily tell if you have a problem or not.” Professor Go Ara said.

“Can we talk later after your work?” Taemin asks.

“Sure no problem.” Professor Go Ara said.

“Thanks, noona.” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Yui and Team Tabemono finished their mission. They saved Jeongmin and captured the master of the kidnappers. They can go back home now.

“Agent Yui senpai, can I ask you something?” Rie asks.

“What?” Yui asks.

“Why is Agent Taemin senpai hates you?” Rie asks.

“I can’t blame him if he hates me.” Yui said.

“Do you know him personally?” Rie asks.

“Let’s go to WGCo. before going back to Japan.” Yui said.

“She is hiding something.” Mika said.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

“Thank you for welcoming us here.” Yui said to Boss Seung Hyun.

“Why are you thanking us? We haven’t done much for you.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

“Still we felt that we are one of you.” Yui said.

“Of course you are one of us.” Boss Seung Hyun said. “Anyway, hope to see you again.”

“Yes, sir.” Yui said.

After talking to the boss, they went to the Agent’s Department.

Yui notices that Taemin isn’t there.

Team Tabemono said goodbye to the agents there.

“Oh? Where’s Agent Taemin senpai?” Mika asks.

“He left already. He and Professor Go Ara are having a date tonight.” Onew said.

Yui felt hurt deep inside of her when she heard that.

“I want to say goodbye to him.” Aki said.

“Us too. We had great time here because of him.” Moeno said.

“We need to go back now. We have a flight to catch up.” Yui said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Taemin and Professor Go Ara went to the side of Han River while drinking soju.

“What is your problem?” she asks.

“It’s because of Agent Yui.” He said.

“What about her?” she asks.

“I love her.” he said.