A Guy Agent Visits Their Branch

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

“Miichan, I trust you this package. Make sure to deliver it to NY branch without a scratch.” Hyoyeon said to Miichan.

“No problem!” Miichan said. “Finally, I can have a job that needs to go out.”

“If you want a body guard to be with you, just get one of the Team Tabemono.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really? Ok!” Miichan excitedly said. “I’ll choose Agent Rino!”

“Are you calling me?” Rino asks while entering the IT/Lab/Security Department.

“Why are you here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am returning this to Lemon.” Rino said. “Lemon, thanks for this.” And she gives the gadget to Lemon.

“No problem!” Lemon said.

“So, why did I hear my name?” Rino asks Miichan and Hyoyeon.

“Since you are here, I want you to go with Miichan in NY Branch.” Hyoyeon said.

“Sure no problem but why?” Rino asks.

“She’s going to deliver something important to NY Branch.” Hyoyeon said. “I already talked to the boss there and he is now expecting you there.”

“Senpai, don’t worry, we will deliver this safely and secure to NY Branch.” Miichan said.

“Call me once you got to NY Branch.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hai!” Miichan and Rino said.

“Uhmm… Professor Miichan, there is a man at the front gate of our headquarters.” Erena said.

“Who is that?” Rino asks while looking at the monitor.

“Minho?” Miichan and Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon looks at Miichan. “You know him?” Hyoyeon asks.

Miichan pressed the button to open the gate and runs outside.

“W-Wait! Miichan!” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Woah! Where’s Professor Miichan going?” Mika asks when they saw Miichan running fast.

“Miichan, wait!” Hyoyeon shouts while running after Miichan.

“What’s going on?” Rie asks.

“And where’s Rino?” Aki asks.

“Let’s just go back. They ate waiting for the snacks.” Moeno said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Minho enters the gate while looking around. “They let me in even though I am a guy? Cool!” Minho said.

“Minho my prince!!!” Miichan shouts while running towards him.

“Oh shoot!” Minho said and tries to run away but Miichan quickly jumps on him from his back.

“Minho my prince, I miss you!” Miichan said.

“I am not here for you.” Minho said while trying to get away.

“Miichan, Minho, what’s going on here?” Hyoyeon asks.

Minho escaped from Miichan’s embrace.

“I miss you!” Minho said to Hyoyeon and hugs her.

“Minho, why are you here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I went to Korea but you are not there and Agent Taemin told that you are here.” Minho said.

“And why are you in Korea? You are assigned in Taiwan Branch, right? If Boss Vaness founds out that you are here, you will gonna be dead.” Hyoyeon said.

“I miss you, you know.” Minho said.

“And why are you knew each other?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Who? Minegishi?” Minho asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

“Well… she is my…”

“I am his future wife.” Miichan said.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened. “EH?!!!”

………………………………………………………………………..

“EH?!!!!!!!!” all the agents reacted including Boss Yuko, Vice-Boss Marikosama, Lemon, Erena and Manami.

“How did it happen?” Mayuyu asks.

“My grandfather and his grandfather are BFF since they were young. They promised to each other that their children must marry each other so the two families became one but unfortunately they both have sons so they decided that to continue that promise to their grandchildren and that is me and Minho.” Miichan said.

“Unbelievable.” Marikosama said.

“Do you both know that you are working in WGCo.?” Asuka asks.

“No.” Minho and Miichan said.

“EH?!!!!!!!” they all said except for Hyoyeon, Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama.

“That’s because it is a secret once you joined WGCo.” Boss Yuko said.

“Then, if they didn’t know that they are both working in WGCo., what is he doing here?” Sae-chan asks.

“I visit Hyoyeon here. I went to South Korea to visit her but she isn’t there, then, Agent Taemin told me that she is here so I went here.” Minho said.

“Minnie…” Lemon whispered.

“Why do you need to be here just to see me?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I have this instinct that you are working again so I decided to see you because you might get hurt again.” Minho said.

“It won’t happen again.” Hyoyeon said. “I am just here to rescue a friend.”

“Oh? Is that so?” Minho said.

“Minho, why are you ignoring me? Huh?” Miichan asks and tries to hug Minho but Minho avoided her and he hides at the back of Hyoyeon.

“Stay away from me.” Minho said.

“Excuse me.” Lemon said to Minho.

“What? What is a kid doing here?” Minho asks.

“She’s not a kid. She is Professor Miori Ichikawa.” Boss Yuko said.

“A professor at a young age?” Minho said.

“I am not kid.” Lemon said. “I want to ask you something.”

“What is it?” Minho asks.

“The Agent Taemin you mentioned. Is he Lee Taemin?” Lemon asks.

“Hai.” Minho said.

“Is he Lee Taemin that got a mission here in Japan with Kim Jonghyun years ago?” Erena asks.

“I think so.” Minho said. “He handled lots of missions so I am not sure.”

“It is a mission about high school students that are involved in illegal drugs.” Manami said.

“He even disguised himself as a high school girl while Kim Jonghyun disguised himself as our homeroom teacher.” Erena said.

“Yeah! I remember that one. After the mission, Agent Jonghyun came back to Korea while Agent Taemin left here for a while.” Minho said. “But how do you know them?”

“We are Minnie’s friends.” Lemon said.

“Minnie? Minnie Mouse?” Tomomichan asks.

“We called Agent Taemin, Minnie. I gave that nickname to him.” Lemon said.

The agents laughed when they heard Taemin’s nickname.

“Then, Agent Yui knew Agent Taemin too.” Jurina said.

“Hai! We are friends since high school.” Lemon said.

Team Tabemono girls look at each other.

“So, they really knew each other.” Rie whispered to the other girls.

They all nodded.

“Miichan, Agent Rino, isn’t time to go now?” Hyoyeon asks.

“But my Minho is still here.” Miichan pouted.

“Just visits him in Taiwan if you have time.” Hyoyeon said.

Miichan smiled widely. “Minho, wait for me in Taiwan, ok?”

“I feel like hiding.” Minho said.

Miichan and Rino leave.

“How long are you going to stay here?” Hyoyeon asks Minho.

“Not too long.” Boss Yuko said while looking at the screen of her handphone. Her handphone is ringing. “Moshi moshi.”

“Is Agent Frog Prince there?”

“Yes, Vaness. He is right here.” Boss Yuko said looking at Minho.

“Let him stay there. Agent Ady is on her way now to get him. Don’t tell that to him. I want to punish him for escaping.”

“No problem. We will take good care of him.” Boss Yuko said. “Your boss let you stay here for a while.”

“Really? Wow! Boss Vaness is in good mood today.” Minho said.

“Agent Saaya, don’t let him get out of the headquarters. An agent from Taiwan will get him. It’s an order from Vaness.” Boss Yuko whispered to Saaya.

“Got it.” Saaya said.

“Mariko, I feel like having a coffee. Let’s go to the ‘Futuristic Café’.” Boss Yuko said.

Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama leave.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

“Hyung, you are on your vacation, right?” Kibum asks Eunhyuk.

“Ne. Why?” Eunhyuk asks. Their concert tour has finally ended and Eunhyuk got a chance to have a vacation.

“Let’s go to Japan.” Kibum said.

“Eh? Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Let’s see what Rena is doing and also Hyoyeon noona.” Kibum said.

“She won’t gonna like it.” Eunhyuk said. If Hyoyeon saw them there, she will gonna get mad to Eunhyuk. Hyoyeon doesn’t want someone important to her interfere her work.

“But I want to see if they are having a girls bonding.” Kibum said. “Until now, I don’t know if noona likes Rena.”

“I am sure she likes her.” Eunhyuk said.

“I want to see it.” Kibum said. “Hyung, please.”

“No.” Eunhyuk said.

“Please….” Kibum said and he is not planning to stop.

Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Pretty please…” Kibum said.

“N.O. No!” Eunhyuk said.

“Why?” Kibum asks.

“Because she will get mad once she sees me there.” Eunhyuk said.

“Why? Is she back to her work?” Kibum asks.

“Not actually back. She needs to rescue her friend that’s why she is there.” Eunhyuk said.

“Then, we must be there. Who knows what happens to her there.” Kibum said.

“You don’t understand, do you? She doesn’t want someone important to her to be there because she is afraid that someone might get hurt.” Eunhyuk said.

“Aren’t you worried about her?” Kibum asks.

“I am but knowing her I know she will come back alive.” Eunhyuk said.

“Then, I should go by myself to see Rena.” Kibum said and leaves.

………………………………………………………………………..

Yuki is walking around the city with her mind blank. She doesn’t know where to go. She just let herself walk and walk and walk.

She walks and walks until she got into a dark street.

Just then, some people came out from the dark and surround her.

She knew she is in danger and she doesn’t have a place to escape.

The people walk closer to her while laughing.

“Leave her alone!” someone said.

Yuki turns around and saw a woman standing against the light. She can’t see her face but she can see her clothes. That clothes again.

Yuki woke up from her dream. Her heart is beating faster. “That clothes again.” Yuki said.

She looks at the clock and it is 6:00 in the evening.

She gets up and fixed herself before leaving her room.

“Yuki, dinner’s ready.” Her mom said but she didn’t mind her. She just walks straight to the door. “Yuki, where are you going?”

Yuki left without saying anything.

………………………………………………………………………..

Matsui’s House…

“Okasan, dinner’s ready.” Rena called her mom.

Her mom came out from her room.

“Good evening!” Kojiharu greets Rena’s mom.

“Oh! Nyan-Nyan is here too.” Rena’s mom said.

“Hai! Rena invited me. It is her birthday today.” Kojiharu said.

“Where is your sister, Rena?” Rena’s mom asks.

“You know she won’t come even if I call her.” Rena said.

“It is your birthday today. You should call her.” Rena’s mom said.

“But…”

“Please.” Rena’s mom begging said.

“Ok.” Rena said.

“And call Tomochin too and Boss Takamina and Acchan and Yukirin too.” Kojiharu said.

“Boss Takamina is with Big Boss tonight and I don’t think Acchan will come because we are not close to her. Tomochin is with her family now while I don’t know where Yukirin is.” Rena said.

“I’ll call Yukirin.” Kojiharu said and grabs her handphone.

Rena calls her sister even she doesn’t like.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“We are gonna sure lock you up in the headquarters once we get back. You didn’t stop escaping just to see Hyoyeon. Boss Vaness is really mad right now.” Agent Ady said while holding Minho’s ear.

“Agent Ady, its hurt.” Minho said.

“Let’s go!” Agent Ady said.

The agents watch Agent Ady and Agent Minho leaving.

Then, Jurina starts packing her bag and get ready to leave.

“Where are you going?” Mayuyu asks.

“I need to go home.” Jurina said.

“Why? Is your mom alone again?” Mayuyu asks.

“Iie. It is my sister’s birthday today and they want me to go home to celebrate with them.” Jurina said. “See you tomorrow.”

“Is she and her sister are close now?” Hyoyeon asks Mayuyu.

“I don’t know but maybe it is her mom that wants her to be there even if she doesn’t like.” Mayuyu said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Jurina bought a cake before going home. When she was walking towards their house, she saw two people standing at the front of their house.

“Konbanwa. Is this Matsui Rena’s house?” a guy that she didn’t know asks her.

“Hai.” Jurina said.

She opens the gate to let the visitors in.

“I’m home.” Jurina said when she gets inside the house.

Her mom appeared from the kitchen. “I’m glad you came.” Her mom happily said. “Rena, your sister is here.”

Rena walks out from the kitchen but her eyes are not focused on Jurina but to the two people that standing at the back of Jurina.

“Yukirin, glad you made it.” Rena said. “And Kibum, what a surprise.”

“I know it is your birthday today so I decided to surprise you.” Kibum said.

Jurina went inside the house. She saw a girl sitting on the couch.

“Hello! My name is Kojima Haruna. You can call me Kojiharu or Nyan-Nyan but I prefer Nyan-Nyan but most of my friends call me Kojiharu but Rena and your mom call me Nyan-Nyan. Are you Rena’s sister?” Kojiharu said.

Jurina nodded.

“Kawaii!” Kojiharu said.

Yuki enters the living room.

“Yukirin! I’m glad you are here. I thought you will get lost.” Kojiharu said.

Rena’s mom, Kibum and Rena went to the living room too. “Everyone, meet my future husband Kim Kibum.”

“Hi!” Kojiharu greets. “My name is Kojima Haruna. You can call me Kojiharu or Nyan-Nyan but I prefer Nyan-Nyan but most of my friends call me Kojiharu but Rena and her mom call me Nyan-Nyan.”

“Ah! Nyan-Nyan! Rena calls you that so I will call you that too.” Kibum said.

Kojiharu smiled widely.

“She is Kashiwagi Yuki.” Rena introduced Yuki.

“Nice to meet you.” Kibum said.

Yuki just nodded.

Kibum looks at Jurina. “And you are Rena’s sister. Jurina, right?”

Jurina nodded.

“Jurina, you bought a cake?” her mom asks.

“Hai. I don’t know what I should buy for a gift so I just bought a cake.” Jurina said.

“Let’s eat. Rena prepared all the foods tonight.” Her mom said.

………………………………………………………………………..

While Rena is celebrating her birthday, Tomochin is getting bored at the Company’s party. It is the anniversary of their company and they are having a party at the hotel.

“Hi! You are Tomomi, right? I’m-”

“Not interested.” Tomochin cuts off the guy with his saying.

“But-”

Tomochin looks at him. “I said: Not interested.” She said.

The guy left her.

One by one, guys are approaching her but she always said not interested.

Tomochin went to the garden of the hotel.

“Boring.” She said.

“I agree.” Someone said.

Tomochin looks around and saw a guy sitting on the grass.

“Are you a visitor?” Tomochin asks.

“Hai but I don’t like those kinds of parties.” The guy said.

“Then, why are you here?” Tomochin asks.

“Because of my dad.” The guy said. “He wants me to take over the business but I don’t like it.”

“Me too. I just want to do what I really wanted to do but because of my parents I am forced to be here and to manage the business.” Tomochin said.

“What do you really want to do?” the guy asks.

“Uhmm… Fighting people?” Tomochin said.

The guy smirked. “Me I want to kill people.” The guy said.

Tomochin doesn’t know if he is serious or not.

The guy stands up. “Well, nice talking to you, beautiful lady.” He said. He starts walking away.

“Wait! I didn’t get your name.” Tomochin said.

“My name is Rain.” He said and left.

Tomochin watches the guy leaving.

“I hope I will see him again.” Tomochin said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Takamina is having a dinner with the big boss.

“Where is Acchan?” Kahi asks.

“She is in her apartment right now.” Takamina said.

“Is it ok to leave her there?” Kahi asks.

“Hai. Warrior Goddess Company can’t do anything now because Acchan is already decided.” Takamina said.

“Takamina, you know that I trust you the most that’s why you became the boss of your group. And you know what will gonna happen once you betray me, right?” Kahi said.

Takamina nodded.

“Good.” Kahi said. “Here’s the plan. Just do what’s in the plan and we will have no problem.” She gives an envelope to Takamina.

Takamina took it.

“I shall leave now.” Takamina said.

After Takamina left, Taecyeon came.

“Do you really trust her?” Taecyeon asks.

“I trust her 50%. I know what is in her mind but I know she can’t do it since she protects everyone.” Kahi said. “One wrong move from her and she will gonna follow her dead friend.”