They Got Acchan

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

WGCo. Japan Branch…

Hyoyeon and Sae-chan went to the headquarters first before going to Acchan’s apartment. They’ve decided to visit Acchan in her apartment and talk.

Hyoyeon went straight to the Agent’s Department while Sae-chan went to see Marikosama.

“Good morning!” Team Tabemono said.

“Oh! You’re back.” Hyoyeon said. “But where’s Agent Yuihan?” she asks while looking around.

“She is talking to Boss Yuko. I heard that she is requesting for a two-week vacation.” Tomomi-chan said.

“Right for her. She’d never had a vacation since she became an agent.” Asuka said.

“She deserves it. Our last mission is very hard for her.” Moeno said.

“But you had an easy mission, right?” Asuka asks.

“It easy but because of Agent Taemin sunbae, Agent Yui sunbae sometimes can’t concentrate.” Moeno said.

“Agent Taemin? What about him?” Hyoyeon asks.

“He hates Agent Yui senpai. He even said something bad to her.” Rie said.

“Did they know each other?” Tomomi-chan asks.

“No one knows but I think they are.” Mika said.

Then, Saaya enters the room.

“Good thing you are here. I want you to come with me and Agent Sae-chan to Acchan’s apartment.” Hyoyeon said.

“You can’t order me.” Saaya said.

“Yes I can.” Hyoyeon said. “Boss Yuko gave me permission to bring some agents to my mission.”

“I won’t follow your order.” Saaya said.

“You will.” Hyoyeon said. “After all, I am your senpai/sensei.”

Saaya glares at her before she went to her computer table.

Sae-chan enters the room with a frown face.

“I am changing my number from now on.” She said.

“Agent Sae-chan, relax.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s stay here for a while. Tonight, we will go to Acchan’s apartment.”

Mayuyu and Jurina came rushing.

“You’re late, girls.” Saaya said.

“We’re sorry. Agent Jurina woke up late.” Mayuyu said.

“You two are living together?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Iie. She is just staying in my apartment if her sister is in their house.” Mayuyu said.

“You have a sister?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Hai! I didn’t know that until she came last year in my step-mom & father’s burial.” Jurina said.

Jurina Matsui came from a middle-class family. Her father and mother divorced when she was young. Her father married another woman when she was in middle school. Her step-mother is very kind to her and treats her like a real daughter. When her father and her step-mom died in an accident during their rescue mission in Africa, she thought that she is now alone but her real mother appeared suddenly with her older sister. Her real mother explained everything and now they are living in Jurina’s house. Jurina is not close to her real mother that’s why she is often stays in Mayuyu’s house but every time her sister is not going home, she needs to go home for her mother. Her mother doesn’t want to be alone at night.

“Why aren’t you staying in your house?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I just don’t like being left alone with her.” Jurina said. “She is always talks bad about my step-mom and dad even though she is the one that left my dad. I just let her stay in my house because she is my real mom.”

“What about your relationship with your sister?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Just a so-so relationship. We are not that close. We are just talking if she will go somewhere at night and I need to go home.” Jurina said. “Enough of me. I don’t want to talk my private life.”

“Who wants coffee?” Mayuyu asks them.

All of them raised their hands except for Hyoyeon. She is worried to Jurina.

“Senpai, do you want some coffee?” Mayuyu asks.

“H-Hai.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, you don’t need to worry about me. Just focus on your mission.” Jurina said.

“O-Ok.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

AKB Headquarters…

“Is everything ready for tonight?” Takamina asks them.

“Hai!” they all said.

“Yukari, did you check the condition of the van?” Takamina asks.

“Hai! Sumire’s in good condition.” Yukari Sato said. She is talking about their car. She named it Sumire Sato.

“Kumi and Amina, I don’t want you to fail. If you failed, I’ll remove you from here.” Takamina said.

“We won’t!” Kumi Yagami and Amina Sato said.

Takamina looks around. “Where’s Rena?” she asks.

“She is just on the phone.” Tomochin said.

Rena came in.

“Is that your mom?” Takamina asks.

“Iie. I called my sister to tell that I am not going home tonight.” Rena said.

“Our plan will end quickly. You can go home after that.” Takamina said.

“I am going to South Korea tonight.” Rena said.

“What are you going to do there?” Kojiharu asks.

“I’m meeting someone.” Rena said.

“Then, do it quickly so she can leave early.” Takamina said.

“Hai!” they all said.

………………………………………………………………………..

That night, Sae-chan, Hyoyeon and Sayaa went to Acchan’s apartment. Acchan was surprised when she opens the door and saw the three standing there.

“What are you doing here?” Acchan asks.

“We need to talk.” Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t have time for that.” Acchan said. She was about to close the door when Saaya stops her.

“Let’s us in.” Saaya said.

“But-”

“Maeda Atsuko.” Saaya said in a serious tone.

Acchan opens the door widely to let them in. Until now, she is still afraid at Saaya.

They get inside the apartment. Hyoyeon looks around the apartment. The windows are open just what Acchan likes.

“Tell what you want and leave.” Acchan said.

“Acchan, you need to go back to WGCo.” Hyoyeon said.

“What makes you think that I will be back to WGCo.?” Acchan asks.

“If we need to force you to go back, we will really gonna do it.” Sae-chan said.

“Can’t you see? I turned my back from being an agent and I will never ever going to be an agent.” Acchan said. She walks towards the window.

“What about the promised that you made with Takamina and MaiMai?” Saaya asks.

“We promised to be agents together the three of us but she ruined everything.” Acchan said while looking at Hyoyeon.

“Acchan…” Hyoyeon whispered.

“It wasn’t her fault. We all know that it is an accident.” Sae-chan said.

“She is our trainer. In the first place, she should protect her.” Acchan said.

“She tried!” Sae-chan said. “But how can you protect someone when there are lots of enemies surrounding you?”

“She is a great agent, right? A great agent should know about it.” Acchan said. “And besides, where did she go after MaiMai died? She abandoned us and went for a vacation and after that she forgets everything about us.”

“It wasn’t true, Acchan.” Sae-chan said. “Senpai cares a lot about us.”

“Why are you always defending her?” Acchan asks. “Let her talk.”

Saaya and Sae-chan look at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon took a deep breath. “Accha, I-”

………………………………………………………………………..

Up the tree near at Acchan’s apartment, two girls are there waiting for a right time.

“She’s moving towards the window.” Kumi said.

“Just turn around a little more.” Ayumi said.

When Acchan turns her back on the window, Ayumi uses the blow gun to put Acchan to sleep.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Acchan I-” Hyoyeon was about to say something when Acchan drops on the floor.

“Acchan!” they all said.

Saaya checks Acchan if she is still breathing. “She is sleeping.” She said.

Just then, four girls barged in Acchan’s apartment.

“Who are you?” Saaya asks.

“I saw it.” Kojiharu said.

“Eeehhh?” Hyoyeon, Sae-chan and Saaya reacted.

“Could you please stop saying that?” Tomochin asks.

“I don’t want to.” Kojiharu said. “Unless, if you are going to call me Nyan-Nyan.”

“In your dreams.” Tomochin said. “Just take that sleeping beauty.”

“Call me Nyan-Nyan.” Kojiharu said.

“What?!” Tomochin asks.

“Nyan-Nyan, take her away.” Rena said. She keeps on looking at her watch.

Kojiharu was about take Acchan when Hyoyeon stops her.

“Don’t touch her.” Hyoyeon said.

“But Nyan-Nyan needs to take her.” Kojiharu said.

“You need to fight me first.” Hyoyeon said.

“Nyan-Nyan doesn’t want to fight.” Kojiharu said and looks at Rena.

Rena walks towards them and faces Hyoyeon. “Want a fight?” Rena asks.

“I won’t let you take her away.” Hyoyeon said.

Rena moves quickly and in instant she carried Acchan and gives it to Kojiharu.

“Take her to the van and leave.” Rena said.

“Hai!” Kojiharu said. She quickly left the apartment with Acchan.

“Acchan!” Hyoyeon shouts. She was about to run after her when Rena stops her.

“Are you mad?” Rena asks.

Hyoyeon glares at her.

“Senpai!” Sae-chan said.

“Stop minding others.” Yuki said. “We won’t let you get her back.”

Tomochin faces Saaya. “So, it’s mean we are fighting each other.” Tomochin said.

“Are you serious? You are too small for me.” Saaya said.

Tomochin’s eyes widened. “What?! Are you insulting me?!” she shouts.

“Hey girls. Let’s just get done it quickly.” Rena said.

“Got it.” Yuki and Tomochin said.

Hyoyeon makes the move first. She punches Rena on her face but Rena blocked it with her hand.

“Not on my face.” Rena said.

Hyoyeon kicks her but Rena blocked it with her another hand.

Then, it is time to Rena’s attack, she head-butted Hyoyeon.

“Ah…” Hyoyeon said and she feels dizzy because of the head-.

“Senpai!” Sae-chan said. She was about to help Hyoyeon when Yuki stops her.

“Focus on me.” Yuki said and punches Sae-chan on her face.

“Agent Sae-chan, focus!” Saaya said.

Tomochin was about to punch Saaya but Saaya saw it and avoids it. Tomochin almost lost her balance because of Saaya’s sudden attack.

“Yah!” Tomochin shouts.

“Shut up!” Sayaa shouts and it is her turn to attack. She used her long leg to kicked Tomochin.

Tomochin fell on the floor after Saaya kicked her.

Hyoyeon attacks Rena again. She punches her on the stomach but Rena avoids it again.

“Agents supposed to be having guns. Where are your guns?” Rena asks.

“Agents in Japan don’t use guns.” Hyoyeon said. “And besides, I am not an agent anymore.”

Hyoyeon punches Rena on the side of her lips.

Rena moves back a little after she was hit by Hyoyeon.

Yuki kicks Sae-chan but Sae-chan holds Yuki’s ankle and twisted Yuki’s legs.

“Sumimasen.” Someone said from the door. It was Amina Sato. “Boss said that we need to go now.”

“What? But I haven’t hit her.” Tomochin said.

“Let’s go. Besides, Yuki is hurt.” Rena said.

“Fine.” Tomochin said. “Next time, I am sure gonna hit you.” She is looking at Saaya.

“I’ll be waiting.” Saaya said.

“Let’s continue our match someday.” Rena said to Hyoyeon.

“I’ll be waiting.” Hyoyeon said.

The three girls left with Amina Sato.

“Aren’t we going to follow them?” Sae-chan asks.

“Even though we follow them, we won’t see Acchan.” Hyoyeon said. “Let’s just go back to headquarters and inform Boss Yuko and Marikosama.”

………………………………………………………………………..

Yuko and Marikosama are in ‘Futuristic Café’ talking to U-Know and Max. “How’s Hyoyeon?” Max asks.

“She is working hard.” Yuko said.

“She is still the same.” Max said.

“She never changed even after she got married.” U-Know said.

“It is a big loss when she decided to leave WGCo. She is a great agent and I know Mr. Park doesn’t want to let go of her.” Marikosama said.

“You’re right. I heard that Mr. Park personally talked to her before she leaves.” U-Know said.

“Really? Mr. Park only do that for the agents that has great value.” Yuko said.

“And we know that she is one of them.” U-Know said.

Just then, the person they are speaking of suddenly came.

“Boss Yuko, Marikosama.” Hyoyeon said.

“How did you know that we are here?” Marikosama asks.

“Just a wild guess?” Sae-chan said.

“Anyway, what is it that you’re like in a hurry?” Yuko asks.

“They got Acchan.” Saaya said.

“What?!!!” Yuko said and she stands up.

“Who took her?” Marikosama asks.

“I think they are from AKB Group.” Saaya said.

“Let’s go back to the headquarters.” Yuko said.

“Need help?” U-Know asks.

“No thanks.” Yuko said.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Kibum visits Eunhyuk in his house. “Hi!” Kibum greets.

“Kibum ahjushi!” Hyori happily said.

Kibum carried her. “How’s our princess?” Kibum asks.

“Very, very, good.” Hyori said.

“Really? That’s good.” Kibum said. “Where’s your appa?”

“In the kitchen. He is cooking lunch for us.” Hyori said.

Kibum puts down Hyori and let her play. He went to the kitchen.

“Hyung.” Kibum called.

“Oh? Why are you here?” Eunhyuk asks. He is busy cooking and he even wears apron.

“I just want to know when Hyoyeon noona back.” Kibum said.

“I don’t know. She is still enjoying her vacation.” Eunhyuk said. “Why?”

“Uhmm… I want you and Hyoyeon noona meet someone.” Kibum said.

“Who?” Eunhyuk asks.

“My future wife.” Kibum said.

“Really? You’re getting married?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” he said.

“Who is she? And when did you meet her?” Eunhyuk asks.

“We’ve been dating for a year. She is living in Japan.” he said.

“Japanese?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” he said.

“Is that the reason why you’re always going to Japan?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Uhmm… maybe yes maybe no.” he said. “Anyway, can you tell Hyoyeon noona to come back for a while so she can meet her?”

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Because I want you two to meet her.” he said.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Aish! Hyung, why are you keep asking why?” he asks.

“You should introduce her to your family first before us.” Eunhyuk said.

“I want Hyoyeon noona to meet her first and hear her opinion.” He said.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Hyung, just call noona and tell her to come home just for a day. Please.” He said.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk said.

“Thanks, hyung.” He said. Kibum feels excited because finally he will introduce his girlfriend to her best friend. He is hoping that the two women will become friends.