Saaya-Hyoyeon-Acchan

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

“Sae-chan, thanks for letting me stay here to your apartment just for a while.” Hyoyeon said to Sae-chan.

For a while, she will gonna stay to Sae-chan’s apartment.

“It’s ok, senpai. You helped me a lot when I was a rookie agent. Letting you to stay here is nothing compared to what have you done to me.” Sae-chan said.

Hyoyeon walks closer to Sae-chan. To Sae-chan’s surprise, Hyoyeon hugs her tightly.

“Thank you. I’m proud that you went under my training.” Hyoyeon said.

Sae-chan blushed. She loves the hug of her senpai. “I’m proud that you’re my senpai.” Sae-chan said.

Hyoyeon accidentally saw the time in the wall clock. “Omo! It’s 8:00!” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon released Sae-chan from her hug and quickly grabs her handphone and calls.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Eunhyuk is sitting on the sofa. His four handphone are lying on the table. He is waiting for a call from his wife.

“She promised that she will call at exactly 6:00 but until now she hasn’t call.” Eunhyuk said.

He can hear Hyori laughing with his uhmeoni. The two are playing inside Hyori’s room.

Just then, one of his handphone rings. He quickly answers the call.

“Yah! Why did you call so late?!” he yells.

“Are you yelling at me?!”

“A-Aniyo.” He said. “I was just worried about you.”

………………………………………………………………………..

Sae-chan’s Apartment…

“Mianhae. I didn’t notice the time.” Hyoyeon said.

Sae-chan is just watching her senpai.

“How are Hyori and Hyungsik?” Hyoyeon asks.

‘Senpai really loves her family. I wonder what kind of wife she is to her husband. I wished I was the husband…hehehe… What am I thinking? I’m a girl! I know I like senpai but I am still a girl. There’s no way she will gonna like me as her husband. But I want to feel it just for once. Aiiyyeee… I’m imagining things. I can feel my face blushing. My heart is beating faster because of my imagination…hahaha!’ Sae-chan’s thought.

She didn’t notice that Hyoyeon is now staring at her. “Sae-chan, are you sick? Your face is red.” Hyoyeon asks.

“H-Huh?” Sae-chan said as if she has woken up from her dream.

“Are you sick?” Hyoyeon asks.

“N-No! It’s just hot. I should take a shower.” Sae-chan said and went to her room.

………………………………………………………………………..

Saaya is hiding in the dark street waiting for someone to come. She didn’t wait for long because the one she is waiting came.

“Acchan.” Saaya called her.

The woman stops walking.

“What are you doing here?” Acchan or Atsuko Maeda asks.

“Do you know that your most beloved senpai is here for you?” Saaya asks.

Acchan didn’t make any reaction.

“She isn’t my senpai anymore.” Acchan said.

“You already know why she is here, right?” Saaya said.

“No. And whatever it is I don’t care.” Acchan said.

Acchan walks away.

“If ever you want to visit her, she’s staying in Sae-chan’s apartment.” Saaya said and leaves.

………………………………………………………………………..

The next day…

Sae-chan and Hyoyeon eat their breakfast in a restaurant because Sae-chan’s kitchen doesn’t have any stock of foods.

After the breakfast, they went to WGCo. Japan Branch.

They saw the agents having coffees.

“Senpai! Agent Sae-chan, want to try the coffee from the new café?” Asuka asks.

“Let me try.” Sae-chan said and takes a cup of coffee from the table.

“Futuristic Café.” Hyoyeon reads the name of the café from the cup.

“Guess who the owner is.” Jurina said.

“Max and U-Know.” Hyoyeon said.

“How did you know?” Jurina asks.

“Julien Kang is working in the café of his girlfriend and I heard that those two visit Julien months ago. Then, after their mission they talked to Julien’s girlfriend and ask for some tips about café.” Hyoyeon said.

“Wow! You know lots of things.” Rino said.

“No. It just happened that Julien’s girlfriend was my daughter’s teacher and I became close to her.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon looks around and someone is not there.

“Where’s Saaya?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Oh? She is not here? She used to work very early.” Yui said.

“Yesterday, she left early and never goes back.” Mayuyu said.

Hyoyeon sighed.

“Team Tabemono, go to Boss Yuko’s room.” It was Miichan’s voice that can be heard everywhere. “With Agent Yui Yokoyama.”

“Well, see you later.” Moeno said.

The Team Tabemono and Yui left them.

“Another mission.” Tomomi-chan said.

“Poor Agent Yui. She just finished her mission yesterday and now there’s another mission coming for her.” Asuka said.

“Agents don’t have time for relaxation.” Sae-chan said.

“Senpai, do you miss being an agent?” Mayuyu asks.

“Yes but I don’t think of it right now. My goal now is to take care of my family.” Hyoyeon said.

“If that is your goal, why are you here?” Saaya asks from the door.

“It’s because I can’t let someone I trained to be in danger. I need to protect all of them and makes sure that they are fine.” Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t think so.” Saaya said.

“Are you thinking of what happened years ago?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yes.” Saaya honestly said. “And it seems that you already forgotten it.”

“Agent Saaya senpai, stop it.” Sae-chan said.

“You don’t need to remind me of what happened years ago, Saaya. We all both know that it is an accident.” Hyoyeon said.

“It wouldn’t happened if it weren’t-”

“Stop it!” Sae-chan shouts that makes them all look at her.

Sae-chan took a deep breath then she holds Hyoyeon’s hand and walk out.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Sae-chan.” Hyoyeon called but Sae-chan seems that she isn’t heard her. She continues to walk while still holding her hand.

“Sae-chan.” Hyoyeon called again.

They already go out of the headquarters.

“Sae-chan!” Hyoyeon shouts.

Sae-chan stops walking. “Sorry.” Sae-chan said.

“It’s ok.” Hyoyeon said. “You don’t need to that.”

“I just can’t take it watching Agent Saaya senpai like that to you.” Sae-chan said.

“It was my fault after all.” Hyoyeon said and became sad.

“No it is not!” Sae-chan said.

Hyoyeon smiled bitterly. “Go back now. I’ll start looking for Acchan.” She said.

“I’m coming with you.” Sae-chan said.

Hyoyeon shook her head. “No. I can look for her on my own.” She said.

“But-”

Hyoyeon starts walking away.

Sae-chan sighed and follows Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon knew that Sae-chan is following her but she let her be.

………………………………………………………………………..

Acchan is standing alone under the bridge. Her mind is blank. She just wants to be alone.

“Do you know that your most beloved senpai is here for you?” she remembered what Saaya said.

‘Hyoyeon senpai…’ Acchan’s thought.

“My… my… my…” someone said.

“Who are you?” Acchan asks.

“Me? I should the one that asking that to you.” The stranger said. “This place is mine.”

“No one owns this.” Acchan said.

“Maeda, right?” the stranger asks.

“How did you know?” Acchan asks.

“Maeda Atsuko. Used to be a trainee in Warrior Goddess Company. Now, she is fighting against gang groups.” The stranger said.

“So, you know me but I don’t know you.” Acchan said.

“Itano Tomomi but everyone call me Tomochin.” The stranger said.

“What do you want?” Acchan asks.

“Simple. Join us.” Tomochin said. “I am part of AKB gang group. I heard a lot about you and I know that if you join us you will be stronger.”

“I’m sorry but I prefer working alone.” Acchan said.

She was about to leave when Tomochin talks again.

“If ever you change your mind.” Tomochin said and throws something towards Acchan.

Acchan caught it without looking. It is a calling card.

“My decision is final.” Acchan said and throws the calling card somewhere.

Tomochin glares at Acchan but she let her go.

………………………………………………………………………..

Tomochin went to the AKB’s headquarters.

“I saw it.” Someone said. She is the one that following Saaya yesterday.

“Shut up, Kojiharu.” Tomochin said. She sat on her pink chair.

“You failed, right?” Kojiharu said.

Tomochin closes her eyes. “If I were you, I would just shut up.” She said.

“As if you can beat Kojiharu.” Another one said.

“Don’t try me, Yukirin.” Tomochin said.

Another one came in. “Are you mad, Tomochin?”

“No, Rena” Tomochin said. “Yukirin, when will the boss will be back?”

“Next week. She said that before she comes back, Acchan needs to be here.” Yukirin said.

“I will try again.” Tomochin said.

“No. I’ll do it.” Kojiharu said.

“Your job is to watch over Akimoto Sayaka.” Tomochin said.

“Then, I’ll do it.” Yukirin said.

“You do what?” Rena asks.

“Watching Akimoto Sayaka.” Yukirin said.

“Ah…” the three said.

“We thought that you’re going to handle Maeda.” Tomochin said.

“Kojiharu can handle that.” Yukirin said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Futuristic Café…

Boss Yuko and Marikosama went there to visit U-Know and Max. “How’s the work?” U-Know asks.

“I still not used to it.” Boss Yuko said.

“Come on! You have been the boss for 7 years and you still not use to it?” U-Know said.

“I still prefer fighting.” Boss Yuko said. “Thanks to Mariko because she always supports me.”

“You know that I can’t fight without you.” Marikosama said.

“How’s Hyoyeon?” Max asks.

“She’s fine. She is starting to do her mission.” Boss Yuko said.

“If her husband found out that she is still accepting works from WGCo. he will definitely get crazy.” Max said.

“It is not actually a mission. She is just doing this for Acchan as a senpai.” Boss Yuko said.

“If not only MaiMai died.” Marikosama said.

“Mariko!” Boss Yuko said.

“Sorry. I shouldn’t talk about it.” Marikosama said.

“But you have a point.” U-Know said.

“We must forget about what happened years ago.” Boss Yuko said.

“Except Agent Saaya.” Max said. “She still remembers it and it makes worse when she saw Hyoyeon again.”

Boss Yuko sighed.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Senpai, let’s go back.” Sae-chan said to Hyoyeon.

They are walking for 6 hours and she is tired now.

Hyoyeon stops walking and fainted.

“Senpai!” Sae-chan worriedly said.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Baby Hyungsik doesn’t stop crying. Eunhyuk’s mom doesn’t know what to do.

“Aigoo… Stop crying now, huh?” Eunhyuk’s mom said. “If Hyukjae is only here.”

Eunhyuk is in his work and will be home late.

“Hyori, did you call your Aunt Sora?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks Hyori.

“She’s in Japan.” Hyori said.

“How did you know that she’s in Japan?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks.

“Answering machine.” Hyori said.

“She went to Japan without telling me?” Eunhyuk’s mom asks. “What will she gonna do there?”

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“News! News! News!” Asuka shouts while entering the Agent’s Department.

“Agent Asuka, are you trying to imitate Agent Mika?” Tomomichan asks.

“Did I imitate her well?” Asuka asks.

Jurina, Tomomichan and Mayuyu nodded with matching thumbs up.

“Anyway, Hyoyeon senpai is in the hospital.” Asuka said.

“What?!!!” the three was shocked.

“What happened?” Mayuyu asks.

“She fainted after walking for 6 hours. Sae-chan brought her in the hospital with the help of some good citizens.” Asuka said.

Miichan came rushing. “Can you take care of the IT Department?”

“Why?” Jurina asks.

“I’m going out.” Miichan said. “Thanks!” and she left.

“I didn’t agree.” Jurina said.

“You can do it.” Mayuyu said.

“But I don’t know about computers.” Jurina said.

“Just don’t touch anything.” Mayuyu said.

Agent Saaya leaves them without telling them where she is going.