"We should stick to the plan."

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Here's a birthday greeting first before the update:

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Kitahara RIE!!!


“So, Jurina, what is your work? Rena told me that you are always not staying here except if your mom is alone.” Kibum said.

“I think it is not your business to know what my job is.” Jurina said.

“Well, I think that we deserve to know since you are not telling us anything about your job.” Rena said.

“What about you? What is your job?” Jurina asks. “As far as I remember I don’t know anything about your job.”

“Rena is an office employee along with Nyan-Nyan and Yuki.” Rena’s mom said.

“Nyan-Nyan is an employee?” Kojiharu asks Yuki.

Yuki hit Kojiharu to shut up.

“Ouch! Yuki hit Nyan-Nyan!” Kojiharu said.

Yuki stood up. “Let’s buy an ice cream, Kojiharu.” Yuki said.

“Ice cream? Ok!” Kojiharu said.

Yuki and Kojiharu left them for a while.

“Now that you know Rena’s work, can you tell us what your work is?” Rena’s mom said.

“I am working at the call center that’s why I don’t have time to go home because my schedules always change.” Jurina said. “Happy now? If you’ll excuse me, I am tired and I want to sleep now.”

Jurina went to her room.

………………………………………………………………………..

Yuki, Kojiharu and Kibum sleep in Jurina’s house.

When Jurina woke up, everyone is having a breakfast.

“Jurina, come join us before you go to work.” Her mom said.

Jurina joins them.

Yuki came to join them after talking to their boss to the handphone.

“Boss Takamina wants us to be early. We have a meeting this morning.” Yuki said.

Jurina notices the name that Yuki mentioned.

“Then, we should hurry.” Rena said. “Kibum, is it ok to leave you here for a while?”

“No problem. I am planning to walk around in the city with your mom.” Kibum said.

“That’s good.” Rena said. “Hope you have a good time.”

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Ohayou!” Sae-chan greets the agents.

“Ok. Why are you wearing that again?” Tomomichan asks.

Sae-chan is wearing the clothes that she wore when they went to Takamina’s mansion.

“I just feel like wearing it again.” Sae-chan said.

“Sae-chan, could you deliver these papers to Ms. Masuda?” Marikosama asks when she enters the Agent Department.

“No problem.” Sae-chan said. “See you later.”

“Is she going out like that?” Marikosama asks the other agents.

All the agents nodded.

Marikosama looks around. “Where’s Hyoyeon?”

“We don’t know.” they all said.

“And Agent Saaya?” Marikosama asks.

They all shook their heads.

………………………………………………………………………..

Futuristic Café…

“Now you know my reasons why I let go Acchan.” Hyoyeon said to Saaya.

Early morning, Saaya came to Sae-chan’s apartment to talk to Hyoyeon. In order to talk to private, they went to Max and U-know’s café.

“But isn’t it too dangerous?” Saaya asks.

“I know it is but trust me.” Hyoyeon said.

“What if you’re wrong?” Saaya asks.

“I knew Acchan very well just like how Takamina and MaiMai knew her.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. I trust you because I know that Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama trusted you.” Saaya said.

“Thanks, Saaya.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

After the meeting with the group, Yuki went out for a while.

She is walking around until she walks under a bridge. There a yankee students there.

The yankee students walks around her.

“Miss, you are not allowed here. We will let you go unless you will give us something.” The leader of the yankee students said.

Yuki gets ready to fight but she remembers what Takamina said before the meeting ends.

“Don’t involve in any fights until we do the plan.”

“Ok. What do you want?” Yuki asks.

“Ooohhh…” the yankee students said.

Yuki gives her wallet to them. The leader of the yankee opens the wallet. “Wait.” The leader said. “You knew this ?”

The leader shows the picture of her with Rena, Kojiharu, Takamina and Tomochin. The leader is pointing at Tomochin.

“Since we are in the picture together, obviously, I know her.” she said.

“Don’t you know what this did to us?” the leader asks.

“Obviously, I don’t know and I don’t care.” She said. “You got my wallet so I can go now.”

Yuki was about to walk away when the yankee leader grabs her and throws her to the wall.

Yuki felt pain on her back.

“Since you are that ’s friend, we are going to get our revenge to you.” The leader said. “Don’t you want to know what she did to us?”

“I told you I don’t care.” Yuki said.

The leader slaps Yuki’s face and pulled her hair. “Anyway, even you don’t care, I will tell you.” The leader said. “One night when we were hanging out here, that came. She is claiming this place but when we told her that it is ours, she just punches us nonstop until we are almost dying. Now, we will do the same to you?”

The leader of the yankee hit Yuki on her head.

“Yah! Stupid yankee! Isn’t it unfair to hurt a lonely girl?” someone said.

Yuki looks where the voice come from.

“Who are you? Are you a yankee too?” the leader asks.

“Years ago, I was a member of a yankee called ‘White Devil’. Sounds familiar?” the girl asks. “And don’t you see my clothes?”

“That clothes.” The leader said.

Yuki’s eyes widened.

“W-Who are you?” the leader asks.

“Miyazawa Sae also known us Sae-chan.” Sae-chan said.

“S-She’s the second boss of White Devil. The boss of White Devil defeated all the yankee leaders in Tokyo that’s why they became known in yankee world.” One of the yankee said.

“I know it, of course.” The leader said. “Fight her.”

The yankee students move towards her.

“Ok. It’s been years since I fought with the yankee.” Sae-chan said.

Yuki watches Sae-chan while fighting and a flashback appear on her mind.

“She’s her.” Yuki whispered.

When Sae-chan defeated all the yankee students, the leader run to escape.

Sae-chan checks on Yuki.

“Eh?!!! You are one of the AKB members.” Sae-chan said.

Yuki stands up.

“I wonder why you let them hurt you. You are best fighter.” Sae-chan said.

“It is none of your business.” Yuki said.

Yuki left her.

“Are you just leaving without saying thank you?” Sae-chan asks.

Yuki leaves her without saying anything.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“After saving her, she will just leave without saying thank you. Geez!” Sae-chan angrily said while sitting on her chair.

“What happened to you? Did you have a fight with Ms. Masuda?” Jurina asks.

“Iie. I saved someone from the yankee students and she didn’t bother to say thank you!” Sae-chan shouts.

“Geez! Why are you so noisy?” Saaya asks when she enters the department followed by Hyoyeon.

“Where have you been? I arrived and got back from Ms. Masuda and you just arrived at this time?” Sae-chan asks.

“You are not my boss so don’t ask me like that.” Saaya said. “And why are you still wearing that? We are not White Devils anymore.”

“I know but I love wearing this.” Sae-chan said.

“Stop wearing that.” Saaya said.

“But you know what? Younger Yankees are still scared of us.” Sae-chan said.

“Stop mentioning that.” Saaya said.

“Are you once became Yankees?” Moeno asks.

“We are the ‘White Devils’.” Sae-chan said.

“You are the White Devils?” Team Tabemono said.

“Hai! I, Agent Saaya, Agent Tomomichan and Agent Asuka are members of White Devils. I am the second boss while Agent Saaya is the boss.” Sae-chan said.

“Eh?!!!!” Team Tabemono said.

“But I thought there are 7 members of White Devils.” Mika said.

“One is already dead and the two are now our enemies.” Tomomichan said.

The Team Tabemono became silent.

“Agent Hyoyeon, a call from New York branch.” Ono Erena said.

Hyoyeon went out of the agent’s department to take the call from the other branch.

………………………………………………………………………..

Kojiharu stays in Takamina’s mansion after the meeting while Rena already went home to be with Kibum.

“Eh?!!! Nyan-Nyan got a boo-boo.” Kojiharu said when she saw blood coming from the wound in her finger. She is slicing the meat when she accidentally sliced her finger.

Acchan holds Kojiharu’s hand and washed it in the water then she pulls Kojiharu towards the medicine cabinet.

She puts a band-aid on Kojiharu’s wounded finger.

“Arigatou, Acchan.” Kojiharu said.

Acchan just smiled.

“Kawaii!” Kojiharu said. “You should smile often because you are cute when you smile.”

“Be careful next time. Takamina doesn’t want us to get hurt before our plan.” Acchan said.

“Hai!” Kojiharu said. “Could you help me? It would be difficult for me to cook since I have a wounded finger.”

Acchan nodded.

Kojiharu smiled.

Acchan begins to cook while Kojiharu is watching.

“You know what? You are not that bad after all.” Kojiharu said.

“Why do you think I am bad?” Acchan asks.

“Because you are always quiet and don’t like talking to Nyan-Nyan.” Kojiharu said and pouts.

“Gomene. I am just occupied with something and I don’t have time to chat with you.” Acchan said.

“Sometimes, you can go with me to Rena’s house. I always stay there because her mom cooks lots of delicious foods.” Kojiharu said.

“Maybe after our job finished.” Acchan said.

Just then, Yuki came.

“Yuki, daijabou?” Kojiharu asks when she saw Yuki’s bloody face.

“I’m fine.” Yuki said.

“Boss Takamina said that we should avoid fighting.” Kojiharu said.

“I didn’t fight. Thanks to Tomochin that I almost killed by her enemies.” Yuki said.

“How did you escape?” Kojiharu asks while Acchan is getting the medicine kit.

“A member of a group called White Devils came to save me.” Yuki said.

Acchan drops the medicine kit when Yuki mentioned the group’s name.

Yuki and Kojiharu look at her.

“Acchan, daijabou?” Kojiharu asks.

“H-Hai.” Acchan said and picks up the medicine kit. She went to Yuki’s front to clean the wounds on Yuki’s face.

“Isn’t it White Devils famous because they are known to be the strongest Yankee?” Kojiharu asks.

“Hai but after they graduate in high school, they disappeared.” Yuki said.

“Who is the member of White Devils that saved you?” Kojiharu asks.

“I don’t know.” Yuki said. She doesn’t know why but inside of her she wants to keep Sae-chan’s past identity.

“I wonder where the other White Devils members are. When I was in high school, my dream is to meet the White Devils someday.” Kojiharu said.

‘You already meet them.’ Acchan’s thought.

“Done.” Acchan said after putting the band-aids to Yuki’s wounds.

“Thanks.” Yuki said. “Are you girls cooking?”

“Hai! We are making dinner.” Kojiharu said.

“Is it ok if I help? I will be staying here tonight.” Yuki said.

“Alright!” Kojiharu said. “Nyan-Nyan will stay here too tonight because Rena is busy with Kibum.”

The three girls are now busy cooking and chatting.

Takamina watches them from the kitchen door. She smiled when she saw Acchan talking to Yuki and Kojiharu.

“I can see the old Acchan when we were trainees in WGCo.” Takamina said to herself.

………………………………………………………………………..

That night, Tomochin is in a party again. Instead of getting bored and leaving the party early, her eyes are looking all the visitors expecting that the guy she talked to last party would be there but the party ended and no sign of that guy.

She went home feeling down.

“Mr. Jung’s son didn’t attend the party tonight. I wonder why.” Mrs. Itano said to her husband while inside the car. Tomochin is just quietly looking the surrounding through the car’s window.

“Mr. Jung said to me that his son needs to be out of town for his work.” Mr. Itano said.

“Tomomi, you should meet Mr. Jung’s son. I am sure you two will get alone perfectly since you two don’t like managing family businesses.” Mrs. Itano said.

“I don’t care about any other guy. I only care about my job.” Tomochin said.

“Your job that until now we don’t have a clue what it is.” Mr. Itano said.

Tomochin choose to silent because if she keeps on talking, it would start a fight between her and her dad.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Agent Sashihara Rino and Professor Minegishi Minami went to Warrior Goddess Company New York Branch to deliver something.” A guy wearing a mask reported to Kahi.

“Did you found out what it is?” Kahi asks.

“Aniyo. It is tightly secured and there’s no way to found out what it is.” The guy said.

“Thank you. You can go now.” Kahi said.

The guy leaves her office.

“Big Boss Kahi, do you think it is that thing?” Bekah asks.

“They are not fools to bring it outside. I am sure that they are trying to lure us.” Kahi said.

“Soyoung’s hand is itchy. Soyoung wants to kill.” Soyoung said.

“Patience, my little pet. We should stick to the plan.” Kahi said.

“But if we stick to the plan, Soyoung needs to wait for so long.” Soyoung said and pouted.

“You and Kojiharu are really the same.” Jooyeon said.

Bekah stood up.

“Where are you going?” Jung-Ah asks.

“Training. It’s been a while since I fight.” Bekah said.

“I’m coming with you.” Jung-Ah said.

“Me too.” Jooyeon said.

“Soyoung too!” Soyoung said.

The four women left their boss.

Kahi smiled evilly. “That’s the right thing to do as for now, my pets.” She said.