Meeting Kibum's Girlfriend

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Early morning, Hyoyeon, Saaya and Sae-chan stayed in WGCo. until it’s morning.

They are trying to know the location of Acchan with the help of Miichan.

“There is still no progress?” Saaya asks Miichan.

“Nothing.” Miichan said.

“Aish! Can you work faster?” Saaya yells.

“Saaya, relax. Miichan is working alone.” Hyoyeon said.

“We need to take Maeda back before she joins the AKB.” Saaya said.

“Will you stop shouting? Don’t you know that I haven’t got any sleep since yesterday?” Miichan asks.

“She’s right, Saaya. Let Miichan take a rest.” Hyoyeon said.

“But we are in a hurry!” Saaya said.

“Good morning!!!” three girls greet from the door.

“Who are you? How did you get in?” Sae-chan asks.

“These are the girls from the main branch. They will be helping Miichan here.” Marikosama said.

“Hello! My name is Ichikawa Miori but you can call me Lemon or Professor Lemon.” Miori cutely said.

“Great… Another weirdo.” Saaya whispered.

“Hello! My name is Oku Manami. I am assigned in IT Department.” Manami said.

“Hello! I’m Ono Erena. I am assigned in Security Department.” Erena said.

“Great!” Miichan said. “For your first job, know the location of Maeda Atsuko. I’m going to sleep first.”

“Hai!” the three girls said.

Then, Hyoyeon received a call from Eunhyuk. “Yoboseo?”

“Umma!”

“Hello Hyori baby. How’s my baby?” she happily said.

“I miss you, umma, and Hyungsik misses you too.”

“I miss you too, baby, and Hyungsik you too.” She said.

“Umma, please go home. I miss your cook.”

“Umma is still busy, baby.” She said.

“Please… Even just for a while. Halmeoni is sick and Auntie Sora is not here too. She went to Paris for her work and appa is also busy.”

“If your appa is busy why do you have his handphone?” she asks.

“Ah… Appa said he is in a hurry that’s why he left his handphone here.”

Hyoyeon smiled. “Is your appa with you right now?”

“Ah… A-Aniyo! Umma, please come back for a while…”

“Araso. Umma will go home today.” Hyoyeon said.

“Really?”

“Really.” Hyoyeon said. “Bye, baby.”

“Senpai, are you leaving?” Sae-chan asks.

“Hai! I’ll just check my babies. Call me once you found Acchan’s location. I’ll be back.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Shin Se Kyung’s Café…

“Hello. Welcome to SSK’s Café. What’s your order?” Julien Kang said to the customer.

“I have two ice coffees.” Kibum said.

“Oh…My…Gosh!” Shin Se Kyung said while staring at Kim Kibum. “Aren’t you Kibum of Super Junior?”

“Yes I am.” Kibum said.

“I am a huge fan of yours. Can I have your autograph?” Shin Se Kyung asks while holding a piece of paper and a pen.

“Sure.” Kibum said and signed the paper.

“I’m Hyori’s teacher. You know, Lee Hyori, daughter of Eunhyuk.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Ah! So, you are her.” Kibum said. “Hyori talks a lot about you.” Kibum said.

Shin Se Kyung smiled widely and her eyes are glowing.

“I am so close to Hyori. Are you close to her too?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

“Ne.” Kibum said.

“Here’s your order, sir.” Julien said while looking at them.

“Thanks.” Kibum said.

He took the two ice coffees and sat on the available seat.

“He’s so handsome.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Stop staring at him and go back to your work.” Julien said.

Shin Se Kyung looks at him. “Are you jealous?” Shin Se Kyung asks.

Julien snobs her.

Shin Se Kyung pinches Julien’s cheeks.

“Aigoo… Even though he is handsome, you are more handsome than him.” Shin Se Kyung said.

“Really?” Julien asks.

“Really.” Shin Se Kyung said. “Now, let’s go back to our work.”

………………………………………………………………………..

Kibum waits for his girlfriend in SSK Café. After ordering the two ice coffees, her girlfriend came.

“Sorry I am late.” Rena said.

“You’re not late at all.” Kibum said. “Here, drink this.”

“Thanks.” Rena said.

“What happened to your lips?” Kibum asks when he saw a wound on the side of Rena’s lips.

“Someone punched me without a reason at all.” Rena said.

“Huh? Who? Where? Korean?” Kibum asks.

“Relax. It happened last night before I go to the airport. She is Korean but she is working in Japan.” Rena said.

“You should call the police.” Kibum said. “She is in another country. She needs to respect other people.”

“It’s ok. I am used to these wounds.” Rena said.

“Huh?” Kibum said.

“Oh! Nothing.” Rena said and drinks the ice coffee. “So, when will I meet this best friend of yours?”

“Tonight. Hyung called me a while ago. He said that she’s back from her vacation. We will have a dinner tonight.” Kibum said.

“I can’t wait to meet her. I wish we can get along.” Rena said.

“I know you will.” Kibum said. “How are your mother and sister?”

“Okasan is doing fine. Now that I am here, my sister has no choice but to go home for a while for our mother.” Rena said.

“You are not still that close?” Kibum asks.

“How can we be close if I can barely see her? She is busy with her unknown job and never goes home.” Rena said.

“Haven’t you tried to ask her about her job?” Kibum asks.

“We tried but she doesn’t want to talk about it.” Rena said.

“You should try to be close to her for your mother.” Kibum said.

“I’ll try but I am not going to promise.” Rena said.

Kibum smiled. “That’s great.” he said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon is sitting on their sofa while Eunhyuk is kneeling on the floor with his hands up.

“You know that I hate it when you are using Hyori to get what you want.” Hyoyeon is scolding him.

Eunhyuk pouts. “I know you are busy but Kibum asked me a favor.”

“What’s with him?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Can I put my hands down first?” Eunhyuk asks.

“No!” Hyoyeon said.

“Anyway, Kibum wants you to meet her future wife that’s why he wants you to go back.” Eunhyuk said.

“Kibum is getting married? Really?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Yeah.” Eunhyuk said. “Can I put my hands down?”

“When will I meet her?” Hyoyeon feels excited knowing that Kibum is introducing his future wife to her.

“Tonight. We will have a dinner with them.” Eunhyuk said. “Can I put my hands down now?

Hyoyeon stood up. “I should get ready.” Hyoyeon said and went to their room.

“Aigoo…” Eunhyuk sighed.

Hyoyeon goes out of their room. “What are you doing there? Get change. We are going to buy a present for Kibum’s future wife.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Japan…

“Any news about Acchan’s location?” Sae-chan asks the three girls.

“Iie.” Erena said. “But Lemon is asking her friends for some help to find Miss Maeda.”

Sae-chan looks at Ichikawa Miori. Miori looks like talking to someone but she can’t hear her. Sae-chan moves closer to Miori to listen.

“Meow… Meow… Meow…” Miori said.

“What are you doing?” Sae-chan asks.

“Oh! I am just talking to my friend.” Miori said.

“Your friend? Who?” Sae-chan asks. There is no one around except for the cat.

“Her.” Miori said showing the cat to her. “Her name is Kaya. I asked her help to find Miss Maeda.”

“You are talking to a cat?” Sae-chan asks.

“Hai!” Miori said.

“Can she even understand you?” Sae-chan asks.

“Hai!” Miori said. “See her necklace? It is my invention. Using that, I can able to understand the cats and also talk to them. Right, Kaya?”

“Meow!” the cat meowed.

“Ok fine. Let’s see if it works.” Sae-chan said. “She needs to find Acchan before the sun sets. Understand?”

“Hai!” Miori said.

“If there is news, just go to the Agent’s Department. I will be there.” Sae-chan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Acchan woke up in a strange room with her hands are tied up on her back and her feet are tied up together.

“Where am I?” Acchan asks herself. The last thing she remembered was when Hyoyeon, Saaya and Sae-chan went to her apartment to convince her to be an agent then suddenly she felt sleepy.

Then, the door opened.

“Takamina?” Acchan said.

“Hello! Nice to see you again.” Takamina said.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

“Hon, does my look ok?” Hyoyeon asks Eunhyuk.

“You are beautiful.” Eunhyuk said. “Can we go now? We don’t want the couple to wait for us.”

“Ne!” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Japan…

“Takamina, why are you doing this? Let me go.” Acchan said.

Takamina sat on the vacant chair at Acchan’s front.

“These past months, you are always the headline of the news but lately you became silent.” Takamina said. “Tell me, are you done with the revenge?”

“Revenge? What are you talking about?” Acchan asks.

“I know that you are trying to find the guy who killed MaiMai.” Takamina said. “But since Kim Hyoyeon came back, you stopped.”

“She has nothing to do with that. I stopped fighting bad guys because it is useless.” Acchan said. Well, it is not true. The reason why she stopped fighting is because of Hyoyeon.

Takamina smirked. “Liar.” Takamina said.

“What do you want from me? Whatever you do I will not join your group.” Acchan said.

“Acchan… Acchan… Acchan…” Takamina said and looked straight to Acchan’s eyes. “Haven’t you forgotten our promise?”

Acchan looked at Takamina’s eyes too. “I never forget that but that promise needs to break after MaiMai died.”

“Don’t you want revenge?” Takamina asks.

Acchan looks at Takamina seriously.

“I can help you get the revenge if you are going to join our group.” Takamina said.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Kibum and Rena are waiting in the restaurant for Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

“They will be here in a minute.” Kibum said after reading Eunhyuk’s text message for him.

“I’ll just go to the rest room.” Rena said feeling nervous.

“Ok.” Kibum said.

Rena went to the rest room to relax. She feels nervous because it is the first time she is going to meet a person that closes to her boyfriend.

“Rena, relax. You are just going to meet his best friend not his family.” Rena said to herself at the front of the mirror. “Calm down and act natural.”

Rena took a very deep breath before going out of the rest room. While walking back to their table, she saw the back of the two people standing while Kibum greeting them. She can’t see their faces because their back is facing to her.

She smiled naturally when Kibum saw her.

“Here she is.” Kibum said. “Meet my future wife.”

The two people turn around to meet her.

Rena’s smiled gone and her eyes widened when she saw Hyoyeon.

………………………………………………………………………..

Japan…

Five women are walking out of the airport towards to a guy that wearing a black suit, standing at the side of a black limousine.

“Welcome back, boss.” The guy said.

“Any news from AKB?” the boss asks.

“They got her.” the guy said.

The boss smiled. “Great. Let’s go to my office.” The boss said.

The guy opens the door of the limousine and let the five women get inside.

He closed the door and gets inside the driver’s seat and drives the limousine.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon’s smiled gone and her eyes widened when she saw the woman she had a fight last night.

“Noona, meet my future wife, Matsui Rena.” Kibum said unaware with the surprised expression of the two. “Rena, meet my best friend Kim Hyoyeon and her husband Lee Hyukjae.”

“H-Hello.” Rena nervously said. She is shocked to know that the woman she had a fight last night was the woman that her boyfriend’s always talking about. ‘If she is going to tell to him about my identity, I am doomed!’ she thought.

“Hello, Rena. Nice to meet you.” Hyoyeon said with a smile. “I didn’t know that my bff is gonna get married soon.”

“Noona, not soon but we have plans.” Kibum said.

“Let’s sit.” Eunhyuk said.

Rena feels tensed while looking at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon on the other side is relaxed.

“So Rena, have we met before?” Hyoyeon asks while waiting for their order.

“I-I don’t think so.” Rena said.

“Is that so? I thought I met you somewhere.” Hyoyeon said. “What happened to your lips?”

“A Korean punched her without a reason last night in Japan.” Kibum said.

“Oh really? Is it a woman or a man?” Hyoyeon asks.

“A woman.” Kibum said.

“Oh my…. You should report her to the police.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s ok. She didn’t mean it.” Rena said.

“Rena, you looked nervous. Relax. I am not going to bite you or anything.” Hyoyeon said.

“N-Ne.” Rena said.

“So, how long are you going to stay here in Korea?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’ll leave tomorrow morning. I have a work in Japan. I just came here because Kibum wants you and me to meet.” Rena said.

“I’ll be leaving to Japan tomorrow morning, too.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why are you always in Japan?” Kibum asks.

“I am visiting my friends there.” Hyoyeon said. “Last night, one of my friends was kidnapped. I need to go back there to know who kidnapped her.”

“Oh? What happened?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Last night we went to her house to talk to her then suddenly she became unconscious and four women enter her house and took her.” Hyoyeon said while looking at Rena. “We had a fight with the three women while the other one escaped with my friend. The three women left us and no one knows where they gone.”

“Noona, do you want a help? We can ask Rena’s friends to help you save your friend.” Kibum said. “Right, baby?”

“H-Huh?” Rena said.

“No need. Kibum, you know what I am, right? I can take care of it.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you already-”

“Don’t worry. I can take care of it.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, Rena’s handphone rings. “Excuse me.” Rena said and left them to answer the call.

………………………………………………………………………..

Japan…

“Found her.” Miori said after talking to the cat. “I’ll tell to Agent Saaya senpai the location of Miss Maeda Atsuko.”

“Ok.” Erena and Manami said.

Ichikawa Miori went to the Agent’s Department. “Senpai, we found the location of Miss Maeda Atsuko.” Miori said. She gives the address that the cat said to her.

“Good job. You can go now.” Saaya said.

“Hai!” Miori said while looking around the agent’s department.

There are few agents there: Mayuyu, Tomomi-chan, Asuka, Jurina and Sae-chan.

“Why aren’t you going?” Saaya asks.

“Uhmm… I was wondering if Agent Yuihan is here.” Miori said.

“Why? Do you know her?” Saaya asks.

“Hai!” Miori said and smiled. “She is my best friend.”

“Ah… I remember you. You are the girl in Agent Yui’s desktop wallpaper in her laptop.” Mayuyu said.

“Kawaii!” Tomomi-chan said. “You are so cute in personal.”

Miori smiled widely. “Thank you!” she said.

“You are working here?” Asuka asks.

“Hai! My name is Ichikawa Miori but you can call me Lemon or Professor Lemon.” Miori said.

The agents introduce themselves.

“We are all friends of Agent Yui.” Sae-chan said.

“That’s great to here she has lots of friends.” Miori said. “I should go back to work now. Let’s have a chit-chat next time.”

“Agent Sae-chan, call Hyoyeon senpai. Tell her that we know Maeda’s location.” Saaya said.

“Hai!” Sae-chan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon went out of the restaurant to answer the call from Japan.

“I understand. I’ll be back tomorrow morning.” Hyoyeon said to Sae-chan on the phone. She saw Rena still talking someone on the phone. “See you tomorrow.” She said to Sae-chan and ends the call.

“Hai… I will be back tomorrow.” She heard Rena talking.

“Is that your boss?” Hyoyeon asks Rena after Rena done talking to someone on the phone.

Rena ignored her and walks towards the restaurant.

“I don’t know how you and Kibum met but I know he loves you. He is important to me so don’t try to hurt him. I think that you are hiding your true identity to him but don’t worry, I don’t have plans to tell that to him.” Hyoyeon said.

“Thank you for not telling that to him and don’t worry I am not planning to hurt him. I love him so much.” Rena said.

“Don’t you want to quit from your group?” Hyoyeon asks. “I think you and Kibum have plans in getting married, it would be difficult if you will remain in your group.”

Rena smirked. “Do you think that is easy?” Rena asks.

“I can help.” Hyoyeon said.

“No thanks. I don’t want to quit from my group. Well, not so soon. I still have someone to protect.” Rena said and went inside the restaurant.

“Someone to protect?” Hyoyeon asks herself before going inside the restaurant.