She's Back!

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

“MaiMai?” they all said.

“Senpai!” Mayuyu, Asuka and Tomomichan shout and went to Hyoyeon.

“Senpai, are you alright?” Tomomichan asks.

“I’m fine.” Hyoyeon said. “Just take Sae-chan to the hospital.”

Takamina and Acchan stare at MaiMai.

“Is it really that you?” Acchan asks.

“Let’s talk later.” MaiMai said. “Hyoyeon senpai, Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Marikosama are at the rooftop with Kahi and Jung-Ah. Mr. President is also there.”

“I’m coming.” Hyoyeon said.

“Agent Mayuyu, watch over that guy. He is still alive.” MaiMai said.

………………………………………………………………………..

At the rooftop…

Kahi is punching and kicking JYP and Yuko joins Kahi too.

“Ouch! Ouch! Stop it!” JYP said and keeps avoiding the punches and kicks.

Marikosama and Jung-Ah don’t know if they will laugh or not. Watching their bosses acting like that makes them embarrass.

“This is for making me like a fool!” Kahi angrily said.

“I’m sorry ok? I have my reasons.” JYP said. “Ouch! And why is Yuko hurting me too?”

“It is because for hurting my friend!” Yuko said.

“What?! I thought you two are enemies.” JYP said.

“Yes we are!” Kahi and Yuko said.

“Urghh!!! I don’t get it!” JYP said and runs away from the two. “Stop it ok? I already said sorry and please let’s move on. Those were the past, let’s forget about it.”

Kahi and Yuko look at each other.

“He’s right. We are too old to act like this.” Yuko said. “What will our comrades gonna say if they saw us like this?”

“She’s right.” JYP said.

“But you need to give back my flash drive.” Kahi said. “I am not gonna leave here without my flash drive.”

“Sorry but we are not going to give it back to you.” Yuko said. “It is contains secret list of the yakuza members.”

“Wait! Yakuza members?” Kahi asks.

Yuko and JYP nodded.

“No it isn’t.” Kahi said.

“Eh?!!!” JYP, Yuko and Marikosama’s eyes widened.

“It is true. The day when Agent Hyoyeon came to my office, she took the two flash drives. One that contains the yakuza members and the second one contain my secrets.” Kahi said.

“What kind of secret?” Yuko asks.

“I can’t tell you. It is a secret.” Kahi said. “Now give it back.”

“I can’t. I mean your flash drive isn’t here.” Yuko said.

“Eh?!!! Where is it?” Kahi asks.

“Here.” Hyoyeon said. She is with MaiMai. “Sorry for taking it.”

Hyoyeon throws the flash drive towards Kahi.

“My baby!” Kahi said and kisses the flash drive.

“Is your boss a little bit crazy?” Marikosama asks Jung-Ah.

“I didn’t know that side of her.” Jung-Ah said.

“I was planning to give it back to you before I go back to Korea but you already come here.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m sorry. It’s just that I’ve been waiting for so long thinking how to get back my flash drive.” Kahi said. “I was afraid that someone will found the pictures of Agent U-Know in my flash drive.”

“Agent U-Know?” Marikosama and Yuko said.

“Ooopppsss! I just said my secret.” Kahi said.

“Yah! You like Agent U-Know?” Yuko asks.

“Hai!” Kahi said.

“O-Oh! This is a love triangle.” Marikosama whispered.

“Speaking of Agent U-Know. He is here with Agent Max and Professor Miichan plus Eunhyuk of Super Junior.” MaiMai said.

“He is here again? Oh my.” Hyoyeon said.

Suddenly, a chopper is coming to them.

They all went to the side and wait for the chopper to land.

A familiar woman came out from the chopper.

“Mr. Park, I’m sorry for coming here without telling you. I just need to take my comrades.” The woman said.

“No problem, Ms. Im.” JYP said.

The woman looks at Kahi and Jung-Ah.

“Kahi, Jung-Ah, get the others and we are leaving.” The woman said.

“Ne!” the two said and left them.

“Yuri?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m sorry but I am not Yuri. You’re talking about my sister. My name is Im Yoona.” The woman said.

“Yuri has a twin-sister?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Aniyo. Just a sister. She is my unnie. We are very much alike so it is not surprise that you mistook us as twins.” Yoona said.

“I didn’t know she has a sister.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ve been adopted since I was young. Just few months ago when I met Yuri unnie and her husband.” Yoona said.

“I see but why are you here anyway?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I am one of the highest leaders in Yakuza World. Kahi’s group is working to me. I came here to take them. I am sorry for what they did. They didn’t inform me about this and if they did, these things wouldn’t be happened.” Yoona said.

“What do you mean?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I and Mr. Park joined together to fight illegal doings.” Yoona said. “And if you are thinking that we are Yakuza and we are supposed to be bad, I will tell you that not all yakuza are bad. And besides, what will Yuri unnie thinks if I fight against Warrior Goddess Company? And also that’s the reason why I let you take the flash drives containing the information about yakuza’s list of members, years ago. The flash drive is in New York Branch right?”

“You know it all?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne. Mr. Park told me.” Yoona said.

Hyoyeon glares at JYP.

“You didn’t bother told me everything? I was a fool doing that mission and because of you MaiMai almost died.” Hyoyeon angrily said and starts kicking JYP since she can’t use her hands because of her wounds in the shoulder.

“Ok. Ok. I’m sorry. That time I didn’t know that Miss Im would agree to my proposal.” JYP said trying to avoid the attacks.

Kahi and her group finally arrived.

“Looks like your group need to be train again.” Yoona said to Kahi.

“You’re right. I am ashamed when I saw their faces.” Kahi said. “I can’t imagine Bekah was knocked-out with only one punch.”

“I lost my guard.” Bekah said.

“Anyway, we are going now.” Yoona said.

“How about Takamina and the others?” Kahi asks.

“They need some explanations to do here.” Yoona said. “Let’s go.”

Yoona and Kahi’s group left using the chopper.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon, Marikosama, Yuko and JYP left the rooftop.

“Hyoyeon, you need to go to the hospital. Aren’t you feeling hurt because of your wound?” JYP asks.

“I already used to it.” Hyoyeon said. “But I should go to the hospital.”

“Eunhyuk is waiting outside.” Yuko said.

Hyoyeon went out of the headquarters and saw Eunhyuk with the Super Junior. The Super Junior followed Eunhyuk

“Hyo, gwenchana? Huh?” Eunhyuk worriedly asks.

“I just got a little scratch.” Hyoyeon said.

 “Scratch? You’re bleeding for goodness sake. Let’s go to the hospital.” Eunhyuk said.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeon senpai!” Takamina shouts. She is running towards Hyoyeon with Acchan.

“Takamina, why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Are you going to the hospital?” Takamina asks.

“Hai.” Hyoyeon said.

“We are coming.” Takamina said. “Saaya and Sae-chan are there. I heard that they are both in critical condition.”

“Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

When Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon, Takamina and Acchan left, the Super Junior left outside the headquarters.

“What should we do now?” Shindong asks.

“Let’s get back to the hotel.” Leeteuk said.

They are about to go when Kibum saw someone going out of the headquarters. His eyes widened when he saw a familiar person.

“Rena?” Kibum said. He saw Rena and Jurina leaving the headquarters and going inside the car with Yuki and another girl.

Then, another woman came out.

“Girls, where are you going?” the woman asks.

“We are going to the hospital.” Jurina said.

“I’m coming with you.” The woman said.

“Hyung, you go back to the hotel first. I’ll go to the hospital.” Kibum said to Leeteuk.

“Ok.” Leeteuk said.

………………………………………………………………………..

At the hospital…

When they arrived, they saw Miichan outside the operating room, crying.

“Miichan.” Hyoyeon called her.

“Senpai!” Miichan said and hugs her.

“Hush.” Hyoyeon said.

Then, Miichan saw Takamina and Acchan. “Why are you here? Huh?! How dare you showing up your face here?” she angrily asks.

Asuka and Tomomichan came back from talking to Yuko to their handphone.

“Professor Miichan, relax. They are not bad anymore.” Tomomichan said.

“But it is their fault why Agent Saaya is in critical condition!” Miichan said.

“Miichan, relax.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, are you alright? You look pale.” Miichan said.

“Hyo, let’s go. You need to see the doctor.” Eunhyuk said.

“I’ll see you guys later.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the car…

“MaiMai, how come you’re alive? We all thought that you’re dead.” Jurina asks while driving.

“I can start explaining later once we got to the hospital. I think everyone is already in the hospital. I need to explain to senpai too.” MaiMai said.

“And Rena, you have lots of explaining later too.” Jurina said.

“And I think you too.” Rena said.

Yuki is silent and thinking about Sae-chan. She is worried about Sae-chan. A while ago when Asuka and Tomomichan took Sae-chan to the hospital, she wants to come but Takamina stops her because it will cause a trouble if the other agents see her there.

………………………………………………………………………..

Yuko and Marikosama are on their way to the hospital too to help MaiMai to explain.

“I didn’t know that MaiMai is really alive.” U-Know said. He is driving the car.

“We hid for so many years; of course you wouldn’t know it.” Yuko said. She is mad at U-Know.

“Boss Yuko, are you ok? You keep glaring at U-Know.” Max asks.

“She is just jealous.” Marikosama said.

“Jealous?” Max asks.

“Shinoda Mariko!” Yuko shouts.

“Fine. I’ll keep quiet.” Marikosama said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Kibum gets out of the taxi when he arrived at the hospital. He is entering the hospital when he saw Rena and the others waiting for the elevator.

“Rena!” Kibum called her.

Rena’s eyes widened when she saw him.

Kibum runs towards them.

“W-Why are you here?” Rena asks.

Kibum holds her hand. “We need to talk.” He seriously said.

They are about to go when Jurina stops them. “Where are you taking her?” Jurina asks.

“Your sister needs to explain something to me.” Kibum said and pulls Rena towards the exit of the hospital.