Yui & Taemin Knew Each Other

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Hyoyeon slowly opens her eyes and the first thing she saw was the white ceiling.

‘Hospital again? How many times do I have to go to the hospital every year?’ she thought.

Then, the door opened.

“Senpai!” Sae-chan worriedly said.

“Hyoyeon, how are you?” a woman asks.

“Sora unnie?” Hyoyeon was shocked. “What are you doing here in Japan?”

Then, Hyoyeon saw the familiar guy on Eunhyuk’s noona. “With Jaejoong oppa.” She said.

“Uhmm… About that…” Eunhyuk’s noona said.

“Why are you in Japan alone?” Jaejoong asks.

“Uhmm… Vacation?” Hyoyeon said.

“With an agent from WGCo. Japan Branch?” Jaejoong asks. “We talked to Agent Sae-chan and she told us about why you are here.”

“You told them?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Sumimasen, senpai. I didn’t know that you are hiding it.” Sae-chan said.

“Does Hyukjae know about this?” Eunhyuk’s noona asks.

“Aniyo.” Hyoyeon said.

“I knew it.” Eunhyuk’s noona said.

“Sora unnie, please don’t tell him.” Hyoyeon said.

“But you promised to him.” She said.

“Uhmm… It wasn’t really a mission.” Sae-chan said.

“What do you mean?” Jaejoong asks.

“Our boss asked a favor to senpai that if she can find Acchan and convince her to join WGCo.” Sae-chan said.

“Why Hyoyeon?” Jaejoong asks.

“Because…” Sae-chan said.

“Because I trained Acchan and she only believes in me.” Hyoyeon said. “Sora unnie, please keep it a secret.”

“But what if you get hurt?” she asks.

“I won’t. After I find Acchan and convince her to join WGCo. I will be back to Korea.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Ok.” She said.

“Thanks, unnie.” Hyoyeon said.

Suddenly, the door opened. “Senpai! Senpai! Are you alright?” it was Miichan.

“I’m fine.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m glad you’re ok.” Miichan said.

“Why are you here?” Sae-chan asks.

“I rushed over here after you called me.” Miichan said.

“Who’s in-charge of the IT Department now?” Sae-chan asks.

“Agent Jurina.” Miichan said.

“Aish! Yah! Agent Jurina doesn’t know how to operate it.” Sae-chan said.

“It would be fine as long as she won’t touch anything.” Miichan said. “Senpai, these are for you.”

Miichan gave Hyoyeon a bunch of flowers.

“Thank you.” Hyoyeon said.

“It wasn’t from me.” Miichan said.

“From who?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Agent Saaya senpai.” Miichan said.

“She’s here?” Hyoyeon asks.

“She’s outside the hospital. She just told me that I should give those flowers to you.” Miichan said.

“She is still concern about you.” Sae-chan said.

“You’re right.” Hyoyeon said.

 ………………………………………………………………………..

Yukirin follows Saaya wherever she goes so when Saaya went to the hospital Yukirin was there too.

“Hmmm… She didn’t go inside the hospital but she talked to a lady. I wonder who was inside the hospital.” Yukirin said to herself.

After a while Saaya left.

Yukirin follows Saaya until Saaya gets inside a café. She stays outside the café and waits for Saaya.

After few hours…

Yukirin is getting tired of waiting for Saaya to come out from the café. “How long she will gonna stay there?” she asks herself.

Suddenly, it started raining.

Yukirin looks around to find a shelter but nothing. She doesn’t want to get sick because of rain so she immediately rode a taxi and went home.

As the time Yukirin left, Saaya goes out of the café with Max and U-Know because the café is close now.

“It’s raining. We will drive you home.” Max said.

Saaya didn’t say anything but she gets inside U-Know’s car.

Max and U-Know look at each other before getting inside the car.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon is watching the rain from the window of Sae-chan’s room. She is thinking about Acchan.

“Acchan, are you ok? Do you have a place to stay? Are you eating properly?” she whispered.

“Senpai, dinner’s ready.” Sae-chan said when she enters the room. She saw Hyoyeon standing near the window. “Senpai…”

“I wonder if things are like this if MaiMai is still here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, what do you mean?” Sae-chan asks. That is the first time that she heard her senpai saying MaiMai’s name after for so many years.

“I shouldn’t do that.” Hyoyeon said.

Sae-chan can feel the bitterness coming from her senpai’s words.

“Senpai, no one wants that to happened.” Sae-chan said.

The next thing Sae-chan knew that her senpai is crying.

“S-Senpai…” Sae-chan said.

Hyoyeon hugs Sae-chan and cries.

That was the first time that Sae-chan saw Hyoyeon crying. Even when MaiMai died, she didn’t see Hyoyeon cried.

She let her senpai cry on her shoulders.

………………………………………………………………………..

The next morning…

Sae-chan woke up because of a smell coming from her kitchen. When she goes out of her room, she saw Hyoyeon cooking.

“Good morning, Sae-chan.” Hyoyeon happily greets.

Sae-chan was surprised.

“Breakfast is ready.” Hyoyeon said. “Go freshen up before we start our breakfast.”

Sae-chan was just standing like a statue.

“Come on! What are you waiting for?” Hyoyeon said and pushed Sae-chan towards the bathroom. “Make it quick. The breakfast is getting cold.”

Hyoyeon closed the door of the bathroom.

………………………………………………………………………..

Sae-chan watches Hyoyeon eating breakfast. Hyoyeon is livelier now compared yesterday.

“Why aren’t you eating, Sae-chan? Don’t you like it?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Senpai, you’re weird.” Sae-chan said.

“Why?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Last night you cried so much that-”

“Stop! Let’s forget about it.” Hyoyeon said and smiled.

“O-Ok.” Sae-chan said.

“Later, I will find Acchan. Wanna come?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Me?” Sae-chan was surprised.

“I need someone to go with me while finding Acchan. You know what happened yesterday. My husband doesn’t know why I am here. He knows that I was here for vacation.” Hyoyeon said.

“So, my role is act as your friend, right senpai?” Sae-chan said.

“Right.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” Sae-chan said. ‘As long as I can be with senpai.’ Sae-chan’s thought.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Agent Yui with Team Tabemono went to South Korea to deliver a letter from their boss for Boss Seung Hyun before going to their mission.

“Who are you?” the guard asks them.

They are at the front of WGCo. Korea Branch.

“We are from WGCo. Japan Branch and we have a letter for Boss Seung Hyun.” Yui said.

“Wait here.” The guard said and left them for a while.

After a while he came back. “Sorry. Boss Seung Hyun isn’t here.” The guard said.

“Is there something wrong?” someone asks.

“Oh! Agent Onew! These ladies said that they came from Japan Branch. They have a letter for Boss Seung Hyun but our boss isn’t here.” The guard said.

“Ah! Boss Seung Hyun is expecting you. He just left for a while but he will be back soon.” Onew said. “You can wait inside the Agent’s Department.”

“Thank you.” Yui and Team Tabemono said.

They get inside the headquarters.

“Wow! This is the Korea Branch.” Aki said while they are walking inside the headquarters.

They see lots of employees there.

“That is our laboratory. They invent different gadgets there.” Onew said. “And on the right is the IT Department.”

“Cool! IT Department and Laboratory are in different rooms.” Moeno said.

“Professor Miichan will be envious once she sees this.” Rie said.

“She doesn’t need to have two different rooms. She needs to stay in one room so she can monitor the inside and outside of our headquarters.” Maki said.

“Cool! There are lots of people here.” Rino said.

“You look like it is your first time seeing lots of people in a headquarters.” Onew said.

“It’s true.” Team Tabemono said.

“In our headquarters, there is only one person that in-charge in IT Department and at the same time inventing new gadgets.” Mika said.

“We have women guards but they are only 6. 3 guards at day and 3 guards at night.” Rie said.

“What about the other employees?” Onew asks.

“We have ten employees but we barely see them because they are always staying in their department all day.” Rino said.

“And the agents?” Onew asks.

“11 agents and 1 spy.” Aki said.

“And all of you are girls, right?” Onew said.

“Yes!” they said.

“Here we are. The Agent’s Department.” Onew said and opens the door. “You can wait here. I’ll go ask CNU about Boss Seung Hyun.”

Yui and Team Tabemono went inside the Agent’s Department. No one was there but some of the computers are open.

“Cool! They have large room.” Moeno said.

“They are lots of computers. I wonder how many agents are here.” Rie said.

“23 agents are here.” Someone said from the door.

It was Song Ji Hyo.

“Ohayou! I’m Agent Song Ji Hyo. I’m the leader of all the agents here.” She said.

“Wow! The famous Blank Agent.” Moeno said.

“B-Blank Agent?” she asks.

“Aren’t you famous for being blank every time you have a mission?” Moeno asks.

“O-Oh? That was 10 years ago before I became the leader of the agents.” She said.

“Anyway, you said that you have 23 agents here. Where are they?” Rie asks.

“13 of the agents here are in their missions. The rest are having a lunch break. They’ll be back soon.” She said.

Onew came back.

“CNU will call you once our boss comes back.” Onew said. “Sunbae, want a chicken?” he asks Ji Hyo.

“No thanks.” Ji Hyo said. “I should check the gadget that Professor Ara is making.”

Song Ji Hyo left them.

“You haven’t told your names to me.” Onew said.

“We are Team Tabemono.” The Team Tabemono said.

“Team Tabemono? As in Team Food?” Onew said.

“Yes!” they said.

“We are newly agents. I’m Mika and they are Moeno, Rie, Rino and Aki.” Mika said.

“How about her?” Onew asks while looking at Yui.

“She’s Agent Yui senpai.” Aki said.

“Yokoyama Yui?” Onew asks.

Yui looks at him. “Yes?” Yui said.

“Hyoyeon always talks about you.” Onew said.

“Agent Hyoyeon senpai?” Yui asks.

“Yes. She said that someday you will be a great agent.” Onew said.

“Wow! Senpai said that?” Moeno said.

“You know senpai?” Rie asks.

“I’m her best friend.” Onew said.

“Wow!!!” they said.

“I will never be like her.” Yui said.

“You will. Actually, I can see Hyoyeon to you.” Onew said.

Then, they heard voices coming.

“He got a boo-boo.” They heard someone making a joke.

“Aish! I will tell to Ji Hyo noona that you are making fun of me again.” A familiar voice said.

“No way!” they said.

“He’s here.” Rino said.

Then, 4 boys enter the room.

“Oh!” they were surprised.

“Why?” a girl asks while entering the room with another guy.

“Hello! What are beautiful ladies doing here?” Gongchan coolly asks. “I’m Gongchan, by the way.”

“Hello! We are from WGCo. Japan Branch. I’m Agent Rie.” Rie said.

“Ah! The Team Tabemono!” Wyn said.

“You know them?” Seung Ho asks.

“Ne. When I went to the Training Facility in Japan I met them there.” Wyn said. “I trained them for 3 weeks.”

“Nice to see you again, senpai!” The Team Tabemono said.

“Are you ladies single?” Sandeul asks.

“Do you want to get a boo-boo too?” Wyn warned them.

“Speaking of boo-boo, where’s the boo-boo guy?” Baro asks.

“She went to the laboratory because he saw sunbaenim there talking to Professor Ara.” Dongwoon said.

 “Guys, I’d like you to meet Agent Mika.” Wyn said. “She defeated boo-boo guy.”

“Wow! Thank you for defeating him. Because of it, we called him boo-boo guy.” Baro said.

“You mean Agent-”

“Yah!!! Why are you all here?!” Taemin shouted while standing on the door.

Yui’s eyes widened when she saw him.

“Here’s the boo-boo guy.” Dongwoon said.

“You! Let’s fight again.” Taemin angrily said to Mika.

“Do you want to get a boo-boo again?” Gongchan asks and they laughed.

“Aiyee!!! It’s not fair!!!” Taemin said and started crying.

CNU enters the room. “Boss Seung Hyun is back. He’s waiting in his room.” CNU said.

“You girls should stay here. I’ll give the letter to Boss Seung Hyun.” Yui said and left.

Taemin stops crying and looks at Yui.

“Yui?” Taemin said.

Yui heard it but she didn’t care.

“You know her?” Seung Ho asks.

“Ne…” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………..

“You’re still the same, Taemin.” Yui whispered while walking towards Boss Seung Hyun’s room.