Savior

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

“On the second thought, I am not in the mood to fight. I’ll just kill you this instant.” Jooyeon said. She took out her gun and aims it to Saaya.

‘Is this the end for me? But I never told her how she important to me.’ Saaya’s thought.

“Aren’t you going to run? I will let you.” Jooyeon said.

“Just kill me.” Saaya said. “Can’t you see that I am too weak to walk?”

“Ok fine.” Jooyeon said. “Sayonara.”

………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the boss room…

They heard a loud bang coming outside.

“What is that?” Yuko asks.

“Probably, the hunting begins.” Kahi said.

“Boss, I’ll check what’s going on.” Marikosama said to Yuko said.

“No one is allowed to leave this room.” Jung-Ah said.

“My agents are in danger. You can’t expect us to stay here and do nothing.” Yuko said.

“Yuko, relax. Don’t you trust your agents? Do you think they will easily defeat by my pets?” Kahi asks. “Try to step out of this room and I will kill you both.” She shows her katana.

Yuko and Marikosama decided to stay. Not that they are scared but they trust their agents.

………………………………………………………………………..

Futuristic Café…

Miichan is tired from running but she managed to get to the café.

“U-Know senpai! Max senpai!” Miichan called them as she enters the café. She felt her knees shake and she collapse on the floor.

The Super Junior and the other costumers look at her.

“Miichan, what happened?” U-Know asks.

“Are you ok?” Max asks.

“Help.” Miichan said.

Max and U-Know look at each other. “Let’s go to my office.” U-Know said.

The two guys help Miichan to go to their office.

“What happened?” Max asks.

“Intruders in WGCo.” Miichan said.

“Intruders? Who?” U-Know asks.

“Takamina’s group and her big boss.” Michan said.

“Park Kahi.” Max said to U-Know.

“Let’s go.” U-Know said.

“Stay here.” Max said to Miichan.

“I’m coming. I am worried about Saaya.” Miichan said.

“Ok.” Max said.

The three get out of the office.

Max and U-Know instruct their staffs.

When they were about to leave, Eunhyuk called them.

“Are you going now to my wife?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Sorry. We have an emergency.” U-Know said.

“Is my wife involved?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Senpai, we need to hurry. Takamina and Acchan are in revenge.” Miichan said.

“Acchan? Maeda Atsuko, right?” Eunhyuk said.

“You know her?” U-Know asks.

“Of course I know her. She’s the reason why my wife is here.” Eunhyuk said.

“Then, you are Eunhyuk?” Miichan asks.

“What happened? Is my wife ok?” Eunhyuk asks Miichan.

“I-I’m not sure.” Miichan said.

“Where is it? I want to see my wife.” Eunhyuk said.

“It is dangerous. You should stay here.” Max said.

“I am not going to stay here. I want to see my wife.” Eunhyuk said.

“Let’s go. But don’t try to do stupid things.” U-Know said.

“Got it.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon hugs Acchan. “Hush…” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, gomenazai.” Acchan said and hugs Hyoyeon back.

“It’s ok.” Hyoyeon said. “Everything will be ok.”

Just then, they heard a loud bang coming inside the training room. Then, Hyoyeon felt pain on her shoulder.

“AH!” Hyoyeon shouts.

“S-Senpai?” Acchan asks. She gasped when she saw a blood on Hyoyeon’s shoulder.

“Taecyeon, what are you doing?” Takamina asks when she saw Taecyeon holding a gun.

“Big Boss Kahi said that if everything will be change according to the plan, I must kill you all.” Taecyeon said.

“Just like what you did to MaiMai.” Hyoyeon said.

Sae-chan and Jurina gasped. “H-He’s the one that killed MaiMai?” Sae-chan asks.

“Yeah. I killed the wanna-be-agent.” Taecyeon proudly said. “And the reason why Takahashi Minami joined our group is because she wants to get revenge to me.”

“Boss Takamina wouldn’t do that.” Kojiharu said.

“It is true.” Takamina said. “And that is also the reason why Acchan joined us.”

“We are not here to kill Hyoyeon senpai but to kill you!” Acchan said.

“Great. If you can.” Taecyeon said. “One wrong move and you will be shot dead.”

“Acchan, don’t just attack. You must think.” Hyoyeon said.

Acchan nodded.

“Who wants to go first?” Taecyeon asks. “You?” he said and points the gun towards Yuki. “Or you?” he points the gun to Kojiharu.

Rena blocks her body for Kojiharu.

“Oh right! You are protecting her. The reason why you can’t leave the group is because of her.” Taecyeon said.

“Rena is protecting her?” Jurina asks.

“Right. If you didn’t trick her, she would never join your group.” Rena said.

“Rena, Nyan-Nyan is scared.” Kojiharu said.

Rena holds her hand. “I’ll protect you, Nyan-Nyan. I will always protect you.” Rena said.

“Then, I should kill you first.” Taecyeon said.

Taecyeon points the gun to Rena. He is about to kill her when he sensed that something is going towards him. He saw a shuriken coming to him and he quickly avoids it.

“Don’t you dare hurt my sister.” Jurina said.

“Jurina? You’re here?” Rena asks.

“We have some explanations to do later.” Jurina said.

“Senpai, are you alright?” Sae-chan asks Hyoyeon.

“It’s just a scratch.” Hyoyeon said.

“What are you going to do now? You guys don’t have any guns.” Taecyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Bekah went back to the IT/Security/Lab Department from the restroom when she saw So Young unconsciously lying on the floor.

“What happened here?” Bekah asks.

Then, someone lightly taps on her shoulder from the back.

“Konnichiwa.” Mayuyu greets and punched Bekah right to her face.

“Agent Rino and Agent Rie, go back to the safe room with Manami and Erena. We can take care everything here.” Mayuyu said.

“Hai!” Rino and Rie said.

“Agent Asuka, Agent Tomomichan, where is she?” Mayuyu asks the two agents.

“She went somewhere.” Asuka said.

“Let’s go.” Mayuyu said.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Fight me.” Yuki said to Taecyeon.

“Yuki, what are you saying?” Takamina asks.

“I will not let him hurt you, boss.” Yuki said. She took out her sword from her back.

“You are going to fight me with a sword?” Taecyeon asks and laughed.

“Try me.” Yuki said.

“Before you get close to me, the bullet from my gun will go through your heart.” Taecyeon said.

“Shut up and just do what you say.” Yuki said.

Yuki starts walking towards Taecyeon.

Taecyeon starts shooting Yuki with his gun but Yuki use the sword to block the bullets.

“You’re good, huh?” Taecyeon said and stops shooting. “But unfortunately I am better than you.” He said and surprisingly throws daggers towards Yuki.

Yuki’s eyes widened. There’s no way she can avoid the daggers that are going together towards her.

“Yuki!” Takamina shouts.

Just then, a body blocks Yuki from the daggers.

Everyone’s eyes widened.

………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the boss room…

The telephone rings. Kahi answered the call. “You’re here now? Good. We are going to the rooftop. Don’t do anything stupid while we are not there.” Kahi said to JYP. “Let’s go.”

Kahi, Yuko, Marikosama and Jung-Ah get out of the room and went to the rooftop.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Y-You? W-Why?” Yuki asks.

“D-Do I really need to save you always?” Sae-chan asks.

“You knew?” Yuki asks.

Sae-chan smiled. “I always know it.” She said before closing her eyes.

“Sae!” Yuki shouts and carries Sae-chan.

“Is she ok?” Kojiharu asks.

“She’s still alive but her wounds are deep. We need to bring her to the hospital.” Yuki said.

“Taecyeon, let us go. We need to bring Sae-chan to the hospital.” Hyoyeon said.

“Do you think I will let you go? I am not a fool.” Taecyeon said.

“I will give you the flash drive just let us go.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why should I? I can get that flash drive after I kill you.” Taecyeon said. “Goodbye, Agent Hyoyeon.”

“Iie!” Acchan shouts and blocks her body for Hyoyeon.

A loud bang from a gun heard all over the training room.

“Acchan!” Takamina shouts.

“A-Acchan…” Hyoyeon said.

Just then, Taecyeon fell on the floor.

Acchan opens her eyes. “What happened?” she asks.

“Are you alright?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Hai. I don’t feel anything pain.” Acchan said.

“Acchan!” Takamina said while crying. She hugs her tightly.

“Is he dead?” Kojiharu asks.

“What happened really?” Rena asks.

“Is everyone ok?” someone said from the door.

They all turn around.

Takamina, Acchan, Hyoyeon and Jurina’s eyes widened.