Eunhyuk Knows The Truth/Yui's Boyfriend

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Sae-chan’s apartment…

Sae-chan is in the kitchen preparing the drinks for their visitors. She was surprised when she saw Hyoyeon’s husband outside her apartment with their son and daughter. Jaejoong and Sora are with them.

Now, the visitors are in the living room together with Hyoyeon.

Sae-chan sighed. “Senpai will be alright, right?” she said to herself.

She went to the living room with the drinks.

Hyoyeon helped her.

Sae-chan sat on Hyoyeon’s side.

“Why are you here?” Hyoyeon asks. “Don’t you have work?”

“I filed two-week vacation leave because I want to spend a time with my family.” Eunhyuk said. “Don’t you like it?”

“I-I like it but you should tell me.” Hyoyeon said.

“I wanted to surprise you.” Eunhyuk said. He looks at Sae-chan. “She is the friend that you’re talking about?”

“Is there a problem with that?” Sae-chan asks.

“Are you really a girl?” Eunhyuk asks.

Sae-chan’s eyes widened. “WHAT DID YOU SAY?!” she yells and stands up. “Get out!”

“Sae-chan, cool down.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, if he’s not only your husband, already kill him.” Sae-chan whispered to her.

“Sae-chan…” Hyoyeon begging said.

Sae-chan sighed.

“It is already late. It is not good for the kid to stay up late.” Sae-chan said. She wants them to leave.

“We are sleeping here.” Eunhyuk said.

“Eh?!!!” they all said.

“Yah! You can’t sleep here. Can’t you see how small my apartment? Senpai and I are sleeping in my room because there are no extra rooms here.” Sae-chan said.

“We can sleep there too.” Eunhyuk said.

Sae-chan is in the middle of controlling her anger. “Senpai, do something.” She whispered.

“Hon, can you just stay in the hotel?” Hyoyeon asks.

“But umma, I want to sleep with you.” Hyorin said.

“She’s right. Don’t you know how she misses you?” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon looks at Sae-chan and apologize.

“Shoot!” Sae-chan said. She grabs her jacket and leaves the apartment.

………………………………………………………………………..

“I can’t believe you followed me here with the kids.” Hyoyeon said to Eunhyuk. They are in the living room of the apartment while the kids are sleeping inside Sae-chan’s room.

“I was just worried.” Eunhyuk said.

“Worried? I always call every night to know that I am ok.” Hyoyeon said.

“You didn’t tell me that your friend is like that.” Eunhyuk said.

“I don’t see anything wrong with that.” Hyoyeon said. “She is still a girl.”

“She acts like a guy.” Eunhyuk said.

“Hon, are we going to fight because of that? Sae-chan is my friend before I met you. I will get mad if you treat her bad.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. Ok. I’m sorry.” Eunhyuk said and hugs her.

“Let’s sleep now.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Saaya went to work early. She was surprised when she saw Sae-chan inside the room, sleeping.

She didn’t bother to wake her up. She sat on her chair and begins her work.

Sae-chan woke up and when she looks around, she saw Saaya.

“Good morning.” Sae-chan said.

“This is not a sauna house. You shouldn’t sleep here.” Saaya said. “Unless, you have a work that need to finish.”

“Hyoyeon senpai’s family came last night and they insisted to sleep there.” Sae-chan said. “Her husband is so annoying that’s why I walked out and went here.”

“Her husband is here?” Saaya asks.

“Yes.”Sae-chan said.

“And?” Saaya said.

“And what?” Sae-chan asks.

“Never mind.” Saaya said.

The other agents are arrived.

………………………………………………………………………..

Boss Yuko’s room…

“So, you want to have another girl that will help you with the security systems?” Boss Yuko asks Miichan.

“Yes. Lately, I am very busy in my lab so I don’t have time to check the security system.” Miichan said.

“We will request it to the main branch.” Marikosama said.

“Thank you.” Miichan happily said. She was about to go when she remembers something. “Hyoyeon senpai called me. She is asking for some help. Her family came yesterday and they want to have a time with her. Senpai didn’t tell them her mission that’s why she wants an agent that will help Agent Sae-chan to find Acchan.”

“Agent Mayuyu will help Agent Sae-chan.” Boss Yuko said.

“I will tell her that.” Miichan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and her family went to the Amusement Park. She is happy that she’s with her family but she is worried about Acchan.

She keeps checking on her handphone because she is waiting for Sae-chan’s call. Sae-chan and Mayuyu are currently finding Acchan for her.

“Umma, I want to ride a carousel.” Hyori said to her.

“Really? Let’s go.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon and Hyori ride the carousel while Eunhyuk and baby Hyungsik are watching them.

………………………………………………………………………..

Acchan went to the Amusement Park where she and her friends always go.

Lots of memories are in the Amusement Park. Beautiful memories and bad memories.

‘Together we will be great Agents.’

“It didn’t happen.” Acchan said.

Acchan is just standing and didn’t move. She didn’t mind the other people in the Amusement Park. Her mind is somewhere else.

‘MaiMai… Ta-’

A little girl accidentally bumped her from her back.

“I’m sorry.” The little girl said.

“Are you alright?” Acchan asks.

The little girl nodded.

“Hyori, I told you not to run.” A familiar voice said while coming towards them.

Acchan can’t forget that voice. She looks around and saw her approaching. Her eyes widened when she saw her. ‘Senpai’

Hyoyeon stops walking when she recognized the girl on Hyori’s side. “Acchan…” she said.

Acchan starts walks away.

“Acchan!” Hyoyeon called.

Acchan starts running and Hyoyeon follows her.

Hyoyeon is a fast runner and she easily catch up with Acchan.

“Acchan, I’ve been looking everywhere just to see you.” Hyoyeon said.

“What for?!” Acchan angrily said and glares at her.

Hyoyeon was surprised. “A-Acchan…”

“If you want to see me just because you want me to be an agent, it will never happen. I already forget everything about agent. I don’t want to be an agent and I don’t want to be involved to you and WGCo.” Acchan said.

“But Acchan, I want to protect you.” Hyoyeon said.

“Protect me? If you really want to protect me, you should’ve protected MaiMai.” Acchan said.

Hyoyeon was shocked and didn’t able to answer Acchan.

Acchan left without looking at her.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and her family went back to Sae-chan’s apartment.

“Are you alright?” Eunhyuk asks.

Hyoyeon just shook her head.

“What happened? Who was that girl in the Amusement Park?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I’ve been a very bad senpai.” Hyoyeon said.

“Why? Is this about agent thing again?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I want to be alone.” Hyoyeon said.

“Are you going to hide something again? What about our promise?” Eunhyuk asks. “You have a mission, right?”

“It is not a mission.” Someone said from the door.

………………………………………………………………………..

Tomochin, Rena, Kojiharu and Yukirin received a call from their boss and they quickly headed to their hideout.

“Boss Takamina.” The four girls said.

“Did you miss me?” their boss asks.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Boss Yuko, Marikosama, Saaya, Sae-chan.” Hyoyeon said when she saw the four at the door.

“Who are you?” Eunhyuk asks.

The four girls get inside the apartment.

“Senpai, are you alright?” Sae-chan asks.

Hyoyeon nodded.

Boss Yuko and Marikosama faced Eunhyuk.

“I’m Yuko Oshima, the boss of WGCo. Japan Branch and she is the vice-boss Mariko Shinoda. That girl is Agent Saaya head of the Agent’s Department of our branch.” Boss Yuko said.

“Great… Another agent.” Eunhyuk said.

“We came here to explain the reason why our former agent Hyoyeon is here in Japan.” Boss Yuko said.

“Just as I thought another mission.” Eunhyuk said. “Sorry but tomorrow, I will bring my wife back to Korea. She promised to me that she will not accept any mission anymore.”

“I told you already that it is not a mission.” Boss Yuko said. “She came here to find her missing friend.”

“Friend?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Her name is Atsuko Maeda. She was trained by Hyoyeon and she was closed to her.” Boss Yuko said. “She’s been missing and I asked Hyoyeon a favor to find her. Atsuko Maeda will listen to Hyoyeon and not to everyone else.”

“Well, you’re wrong.” Eunhyuk said. “She saw Maeda in the Amusement Park and it seems that Maeda isn’t happy to see my wife.”

“You found Acchan?” Saaya asks.

“Yes. But she didn’t listen to me.” Hyoyeon said.

“There’s no way she will gonna listen to you.” Saaya said. “After all, you’re the reason why MaiMai died.”

“Who is MaiMai?” Eunhyuk asks.

“I think you don’t have the right to know that, Mr. Lee.” Sae-chan said.

“I deserve to know, right? After all, my wife is involved.” Eunhyuk said.

“It happened when senpai was single.” Sae-chan said.

“Fine. Don’t tell me. Tomorrow, we are leaving.” Eunhyuk final said.

………………………………………………………………………..

On the next day…

“Good morning!” Mayuyu greets when she enters the department.

Saaya didn’t respond which is not new but Sae-chan is weird. She didn’t respond to Mayuyu’s greeting. She is just sitting on her chair and staring at the laptop.

“Agent Sae-chan, what’s wrong?” Mayuyu asks.

Sae-chan didn’t respond again.

“Agent Mayuyu, you and Agent Sae-chan are going to find Acchan. You need to bring her back here.” Saaya said.

“I thought Hyoyeon senpai is the one that needs to find Acchan.” Mayuyu said.

“She left.” Sae-chan said.

“Left? What do you mean?” Mayuyu asks.

“Her monkey husband found out about it and he insisted that senpai will be back to Korea with them today.” Sae-chan said.

“That’s mean.” Mayuyu said.

“I really hate that guy.” Sae-chan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

AKB’s headquarters…

“Boss, why did you come back early? We thought that you are going back next week.” Tomochin said.

“I thought that you need my help.” Takamina said. “Rena called me and she said that you are having a hard time to take Acchan here.”

“She doesn’t want to talk us.” Kojiharu said.

“She won’t listen to anyone.” Takamina said. “Unless if it is me or Hyoyeon senpai.”

“Hyoyeon senpai? Who is she?” Yukirin asks.

“The only person that can control Acchan.” Takamina said. “But I think after what happened years ago, Acchan lost her trust to her and I am gonna take that chance.”

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. South Korea Branch…

Taemin is walking to the corridor of WGCo. when he saw a guy waiting at the lobby.

“Oh! Agent Tao! I thought you are in your mission.” Taemin said.

“Huh?”

CNU came.

“Agent Sky, you can talk to Boss Seung Hyun now.” CNU said.

“Thank you.”

“Wait! CNU, he is Agent Tao.” Taemin said.

“Aniyo.” CNU said. “He is Agent Sky from Philippines.”

“Eh? Don’t try to fool me.” Taemin said.

“Actually, I am Agent Sky. Agent Tao is my twin-brother.”

“Eh?!!!” Taemin shouts. “I didn’t know he has a twin brother.”

“CNU!” someone shouts.

They saw Yui coming towards them with Rie.

“Need my help, beautiful agents?” CNU asks.

“Can we use one of your computers? We need to track down Mika and Jeongmin.” Yui asks.

“I thought that the agents from Japan Branch don’t want any help from other branch.” Taemin said.

“This is an emergency.” Yui said.

“We really need the computer. Our laptop was destroyed when the kidnappers bombed our car.” Rie said.

“Just go to the IT room and talk to Do Ye Sung.” CNU said.

“Thanks.” Yui and Rie said.

Just then, Yui notice Sky.

“Oh! Why are you here?” Yui asks.

“Need to deliver this to the boss.” Sky said showing the white envelope.

“Ok. Need to go now.” Yui said.

“Wait! You forgot something.” Sky said.

“Oh right! Sorry.” Yui said. Yui walks towards Sky and kissed him on his lips.

Taemin’s eyes widened.

Sky smiled widely. “I’ll call you later.”

“Ok.” Yui said and left with Rie.

“Can I see the boss now?” Sky asks CNU.

“Yes.” CNU said.

CNU and Sky left Taemin alone in the lobby.

Wyn passed by with Seung Ho. “Yah! Why are you like a statue?” Wyn asks.

“She kissed him.” Taemin said but he is still not moving.

“Who?” Wyn asks.

“Agent Yui kissed that Agent Sky.” Taemin said.

“Oh? Agent Sky is here?” Wyn asks.

“We should greet him.” Seung Ho said.

“Wait. You know him?” Taemin asks and finally he move.

“Yes. We met him in Philippines along with the other agents there.” Wyn said.

“Then, why Agent Yui kissed him?” Taemin asks.

“Because he is Agent Yui’s boyfriend.” Wyn said.

“Boyfriend?!!!” Taemin shouts.

“Aish! You’re so loud.” Wyn said. “Let’s go, Agent Seung Ho.”

The two leave Taemin alone.

“She has a boyfriend? Why?” Taemin asks himself.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and her family are in the airport waiting for the plane to arrive. Hyoyeon doesn’t want to go back to Korea not until she makes sure that Acchan will be safe but she doesn’t know what to do to convince her husband.

“I know you don’t want to go.” Eunhyuk said. “If you only be honest to me.”

“Acchan I mean Atsuko Maeda, she doesn’t want to trust to anyone.” Hyoyeon said. “Maybe because of her past that’s why she is like that. One day, a woman saved her from danger. That woman asked her to come with her and she will help her. Later on, she learns to trust that woman. She trusts no one except that woman and her 2 friends.”

“And that woman is you.” Eunhyuk said.

“Ne. I trained her and taught a lot of things but something happened. One of her friends died and it is my fault.” Hyoyeon said.

“That is MaiMai.” Eunhyuk said.

“Her real name is Mai Oshima.” Hyoyeon said.