Eunhyuk Goes To Japan

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

“Thank you for delivering this letter. You are on a mission, right?” Boss Seung Hyun said to Yui.

“Yes.” Yui said.

“Then, your boss shouldn’t ask you to deliver this letter. She can ask someone to deliver the letter.” He said.

“It’s ok. Our mission is here in South Korea so delivering letter to you is not a waste of time.” Yui said. “We should be going now.”

“Ok. Thank you.” Boss Seung Hyun said.

Yui left the room and walks towards to the Agent’s Department when someone holds her hand and pulls her somewhere.

“What the-” Yui was shocked. “Taemin?”

“Let’s talk.” Taemin said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Japan…

“Senpai, how about let’s go to the places that Acchan likes?” Sae-chan said. “I think at day she will not hunt down the gang groups or yakuza because it is dangerous.”

“You’re right.” Hyoyeon said.

“But where are we going to start looking for her?” Sae-chan asks.

“I know.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Yui and the Team Tabemono start their mission. Their mission is to guard the son of a wealthy business man and knows who the boss of the kidnappers that wanted to kidnap the rich son.

“Watch the kid while playing and don’t let the kidnappers know that we are guarding him.” Yui said.

“Hai!!!” Team Tabemono said.

Yui stands under the shade of tree watching the people in the park. But she knew that she can’t concentrate in her work because of what happened a while ago.

After talking to Boss Seung Hyun, Yui was walking back to Agent’s Department when Taemin holds her hand and pulls her towards the rooftop.

“What do you want to talk about?” Yui asks.

“Why are you here?” Taemin asks.

“I delivered a letter for your boss.” Yui said. “Is that all? I am busy I need to go.”

Yui was about to go when Taemin spoke again.

“I told you don’t show your face again!” Taemin yells.

Yui faces him. “It wasn’t my intention to show myself to you. I came here because of work not to see you.” Yui said. “I also don’t like to see your face again.”

“What?” Taemin said.

“You haven’t change. You are still a kid. What? Boo-boo?” Yui said. “Tsk! So, it is true that you foolishly came to our headquarters and asked Boss Yuko to transfer you to us but you ended up defeated by the weakest agent.”

“And so? If I know that you are there, I won’t make myself embarrassing there.” Taemin said.

“Now you know that I am working there. Don’t try to come back.” Yui said.

Yui starts to walks away.

“Do you think I still love you?” Taemin said.

“What?” Yui was surprised.

“Maybe you think that I am still the Taemin you know but you are wrong. The Taemin that foolishly loved you years ago are already gone. If you think that I will follow you again wherever you are, you are wrong!” Taemin said.

“I don’t think that way.” Yui said. “I’m glad that you called love is no longer exist.”

Yui walks away while controlling not to cry.

Yui is back to her senses when she heard a cry near her. When she looks down, a little girl is on the ground. The little girl must have fallen while running.

“Are you alright, little girl?” Yui asks while helping the little girl to stand. “There. There. Stop crying.”

The little girl stops crying.

“Hyori!” the little girl’s dad shouts while running towards her.

“Appa!”

“Gwenchana?” the little girl’s dad asks.

Yui recognizes the guy.

“Oh! Hyoyeon senpai’s husband.” Yui said.

“Huh? You know me?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Not exactly but I saw your pictures everywhere.” Yui said. “I’m Agent Yui Yokoyama from WGCo. Japan Branch.”

“Ah… That’s why you know my wife.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yes. Actually, I am one of the agents that were trained by her.” Yui said.

“Ah… Is that so? Good.” Eunhyuk said. “Uhmm… She’s our daughter. Her name is Hyori.”

“She really looks like Hyoyeon senpai.” Yui said.

“Actually, my wife is in Japan. She is visits a friend there.” Eunhyuk said.

“Visit?” Yui was confused.

“Why?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Agent Yui! Jeongmin wants to go home now.” Moeno said.

“I’m coming.” Yui said. “Nice to meet you, Hyoyeon senpai’s family. Goodbye!”

Yui left Eunhyuk and Hyori but Eunhyuk is getting suspicious because of Yui’s reaction.

“Appa, is Japan beautiful?” Hyori suddenly asks.

“Why did you ask?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Because umma went there and also Auntie Sora.” Hyori said.

“Noona is in Japan?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ne.” Hyori said.

‘Hmm… better call noona later.’ Eunhyuk’s thought.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and Sae-chan went to Tokyo Tower. “I remember Acchan always go here every time she feels sad or lonely.” Hyoyeon said.

“So, do you think she will be here?” Sae-chan asks.

“Yes.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon looks around and saw lots of tourists. And someone caught her eyes.

“I’ll be right back.” Hyoyeon said to Sae-chan.

Hyoyeon walks towards to the two persons.

“Jaejoong oppa, Sora unnie.” She called them.

The two were shocked when they saw her.

“H-Hyoyeon…” they said.

“I was wondering what you are doing here together.” Hyoyeon said. “You didn’t answer my question last time.”

“Uhmm…”

“Are you dating?” she asks.

“H-Huh?!”

“You don’t need to lie to me. I’m a former agent and I know if you guys are lying.” She said.

“Ok. You caught us.” Jaejoong said.

“Does my hubby know this?” she asks.

“Aniyo. They didn’t know that we are together.” Sora said.

“Since when you two started dating?” she asks.

“3 months ago.” Jaejoong said.

“And when are you planning to tell that to uhmeoni and my hubby?” she asks.

“We are waiting for the right time.” Sora said. “Can you keep it a secret?”

“Sure.” She said. “You two enjoy your vacation. I won’t disturb you again.”

“Thanks, Hyo.” Sora said.

………………………………………………………………………..

“An agent alone in Tokyo Tower. Isn’t it wonderful?” someone said from Sae-chan’s back.

Sae-chan is waiting for Hyoyeon to come back.

She turns around and saw a girl leaning on the lamp post while eating strawberry ice cream.

“Oh! It was just Amina Sato. Where’s your twin-sister?” Sae-chan said.

“Yukari isn’t my twin-sister. It just happened that we have the same surname.” Amina Sato said. “Anyway, she was there buying an ice cream a while ago and then I think she is lost.”

“So, you’re here because you are waiting for her?” Sae-chan asks.

“No. I am standing here because I don’t know how to get home. I’m lost too.” Amina Sato said.

“Great! Now, the Sato sisters are both lost.” Sae-chan said. “Anyway, I must go now.”

“Wait!” Amina Sato said. “If you see Yukari tell her that I am waiting here?”

“No problem.” Sae-chan said and leaves her. “Tsk! No wonder why they are failing every entrance exam in WGCo.”

………………………………………………………………………..

South Korea…

Taemin went to work very early. “I am sure that they will gonna be surprise because I am early.” Taemin happily said.

When he enters the Agent Department, he smells something. “What is that smell? Is there someone had a barbecue party here last night?” he asks.

When he walked towards his desk, he was shocked to see 6 people sitting on the floor.

“Wow! Good morning! You’re early today.” Wyn said.

“What are you girls doing?” Taemin was shocked.

“We are grilling beef.” Moeno said.

“In here? This is not a park!” Taemin said.

“Why? These girls really wanted to try our Korean beef that’s why I invited them here.” Wyn said. “And besides, no one said that we aren’t allowed to cook here.”

“Aren’t you Team Tabemono in the middle of a mission?” Taemin asks.

“Jeongmin went to his school today. In order not to attract attention from others, Agent Yui told us that we should wait here and she will watch over Jeongmin in school.” Mika said.

“Tsk! If I know she only wants to handle the mission all alone.” Taemin said.

Rie stood up. “Don’t say that!” she said angrily. “Agent Yui is a great agent and always looks after the other agents. Someday she will be like Agent Hyoyeon senpai.”

“Her? I will kill myself if that happens.” Taemin said.

“Agent Taemin, don’t say that. You didn’t know how Agent Yui sacrifices everything just to be an agent.” Wyn said.

“I know that.” Taemin said. ‘And I hated it.’

One by one, the other agents came in. Taemin begins his paper works not minding the others.

………………………………………………………………………..

Jaejoong is waiting for Sora in the restaurant inside the hotel. They will have a breakfast before going out.

Jaejoong can see the outside the hotel because of the glass wall. He can see the people entering the hotel. His eyes widened when he saw someone familiar entering the hotel.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon and Sae-chan went to Shibuya. They are hoping that they will find Acchan there.

“Lately, there is no news about her.” Sae-chan said while reading a newspaper.

“She’s avoiding me. She knows that I am here that’s why she stops fighting. She knows that I can track her because of the news.” Hyoyeon said.

Sae-chan saw a sushi restaurant. “Senpai, can we eat first?”

“But we had breakfast before leaving.” Hyoyeon said.

“It wasn’t enough.” Sae-chan said.

“Ok fine.” Hyoyeon said. “It’s almost lunch.”

The two enter the sushi restaurant. Hyoyeon saw someone.

“Junsu!” Hyoyeon called.

Junsu, Taemin’s cousin, smiled widely when he saw her.

“Hyoyeon!” Junsu happily said.

“Nice to see you again, Junsu and sir.” Hyoyeon said.

“Just call me grandpa. You’re Taemin’s friend.” Mr. Park said.

“This is my friend Miyazawa Sae.” Hyoyeon introduced Sae-chan.

“Hello!” Sae-chan greets.

Junsu stares at her.

“Nice to meet you, Miyazawa Sae.” Mr. Park said.

“Just call me Sae-chan.” She said.

Junsu stood up. “I’m Junsu.” He said.

“H-Hello.” Sae-chan said. She thinks that Junsu is weird.

“Do you have a boyfriend?” Junsu asks.

“H-Huh?” Sae-chan said.

“Junsu, sit.” Mr. Park said.

Junsu sits. “Sorry.” Junsu said.

Hyoyeon and Sae-chan join the two.

“I think Junsu likes you.” Hyoyeon whispered to Sae-chan.

“Goosebumps.” Sae-chan whispered back.

………………………………………………………………………..

Sae-chan didn’t enjoy the sushi because Junsu keeps on staring at her.

“I will not be surprise if one day Junsu will call me asking for your number.” Hyoyeon said. They are in the park taking a rest.

“What will Agent Amber think of me if she found out that a guy likes me?” Sae-chan said.

“Relax. Agent Amber knows that feeling.” Hyoyeon said.

“What do you mean?” Sae-chan asks. She and Amber are best of friends.

“Well, Agent Key likes Agent Amber but Agent Amber doesn’t like him and also Agent Jonghyun likes Agent Key that he even followed him in Taiwan.” Hyoyeon said.

“It’s complicated.” Sae-chan said.

“Right.” Hyoyeon said. “Don’t ever think about it.”

………………………………………………………………………..

At the hotel…

Sora and Jaejoong are sitting on the sofa while Eunhyuk is walking back and forth.

“So, why are you here?” Sora asks.

“I am here for a vacation.” Eunhyuk said.

“Vacation? What about your kids?” Sora asks.

“They are here.” Eunhyuk said.

“What?!!!” Sora’s eyes widened.

“I decided to join my wife for her vacation.” Eunhyuk said.

Sora and Jaejoong look at each other.

“Now, tell me where my wife is.” Eunhyuk said to them.

………………………………………………………………………..

Sae-chan and Hyoyeon went home late.

“We didn’t found her.” Sae-chan said.

“There still another day. We will surely find her.” Hyoyeon said.

They got off from the elevator and walking towards the apartment.

“Umma!” a familiar voice shouts that made Hyoyeon stops walking.

At the front of the door of Sae-chan’s apartment, there are people there.

“Oh my gosh.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Acchan went out of her house to throw the garbage. These past few days, she didn’t go out of the house because she is avoiding Hyoyeon.

“At last, the rat comes out of the house.” Someone said.

Acchan looks around. “Who are you?” Acchan asks.

A girl comes out from the dark.

“Good evening! My name is Haruna Kojima but you can call me Kojiharu or Harunyan or Nyan-Nyan. But I like Nyan-Nyan better but my friends are calling me Kojiharu. I wanted everyone to call me Nyan-Nyan because it is cute. How about you? What do you prefer?” Kojiharu asks.

“I don’t have time for this.” Acchan said.

“I saw it.” Kojiharu said before Acchan turn her back.

“What do you mean?” Acchan asks.

“Nothing. I just love saying those lines. I watched a drama few months ago and that line didn’t leave me. That’s why I love saying it.” Kojiharu said.

“What do you really want?” Acchan asks.

“Simple. Join our group.” Kojiharu said. “Our group is AKB.”

“I am not interested.” Acchan said. ‘Another member from that group.’

“Boss Takamina wouldn’t be happy about this.” Kojiharu said.

“Takamina? You said Takamina?” Acchan said.

“Yes.” Kojiharu said.

“There’s no way I would join your group.” Acchan said and left her.

Kojiharu pouted. “She’s stubborn.” She said. Then, she felt hungry. “Nyan-Nyan is hungry. Nyan-Nyan needs to eat.”