Past

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Agent Hyoyeon is in Japan for her mission. She is walking in the dark street when she heard noises.

In the corner of the dark street, there is a group of high school girls beating a girl.

“Yankees.” She said to herself.

She doesn’t want to involve in the fight but the poor girl is all beaten up.

“Aigoo...” she sighed. “As long as they won’t gonna see my face.”

She covered her face with a mask.

“Isn’t it unfair to beat an alone girl with your group?” she asks.

“What did you say? Who are you? Do you want to be like this girl?” the leader asks.

“First, I don’t want to repeat what I said a while ago. Second, I am just an ordinary person that happened to be here because I saw you beating her and third, I think you will end up worse than her if you try to fight me.” She said.

In an instant, she defeated all of them. She checks on the girl if she is still alive.

Then, a group of girls came rushing.

“Acchan!” someone said and came rushing to the girl. “Are you alright, huh?”

“Ta…ka…mi…na…” Acchan weakly said.

“We should bring her to the hospital.” Hyoyeon said.

Takamina nodded.

Hyoyeon carries Acchan on her back and they rush to the hospital.

………………………………………………………………………..

At the hospital…

“Thank you for saving our friend.” Takamina said.

“It’s nothing.” Hyoyeon said.

“Who are you? Why are you wearing a mask?” a tall girl asks.

“Oh! I forgot about this.” Hyoyeon said. She removes the mask. “I’m Kim Hyoyeon.”

“She’s beautiful.” Another tall girl but looks like a guy.

“How did you manage to defeat all of them?” Takamina asks.

“I know how to fight.” Hyoyeon said. “Can I ask something?”

“What?” they ask.

“Why is your friend alone with them?” she asks.

“MaiMai had beaten one of their members last night. In order to take revenge, they followed Acchan and when they cornered her they beaten her.” Takamina said.

“Aren’t your parents worried?” she asks.

“Our parents don’t have time for us. They didn’t even care if we hurt or not.” The tall girl said.

“I, MaiMai and Acchan are orphans.” Takamina said.

“Are you all studying?” she asks.

They all nodded.

“What will you do right after you graduate?” she asks.

“Find a job.” Takamina said.

“How about college?” she asks.

“No one will accept us. We are delinquent students.” Takamina said.

Hyoyeon wears her eyeglasses. She looks at them all.

“Can you tell me your names?” she asks.

“Takahashi Minami and the one saved is Maeda Atsuko.”

“Akimoto Sayaka.”

“Miyazawa Sae.”

“Kuramochi Asuka.”

“Kasai Tomomi.”

“Beautiful names.” She said. “I’ll visit your friend tomorrow to check on her.”

“You don’t need to do it.” Sayaka said.

“I’m just concern.” She said. “Bye.”

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

“Agent Marikosama, can I ask a favor?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Sure. What is it?” Marikosama asks.

“I want to know the background of these girls.” Hyoyeon said while showing the pictures that she took using her spy eyeglasses to Marikosama.

“No problem. Come back after lunch.” Marikosama said.

“Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon continues her mission. She wants to finish it as soon as possible.

………………………………………………………………………..

After lunch she went to see Marikosama. “Here’s their background.” Marikosama said giving her a brown envelope.

“Thanks.” She said.

“Who are those girls? They are not connected to your mission.” Marikosama asks.

“I want to recruit them.” She said.

“Ah…” Marikosama said.

“I’m going to finish my mission.” She said and left.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon finish her mission quickly and she went to the hospital to visit Acchan.

“Hi!” she greets her. Acchan’s friends are there too.

“You’re here again.” Sayaka said.

“I came here to talk to all of you.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it?” Takamina asks.

“How many months left for your graduation?” Hyoyeon asks.

“A month.” They ask.

“You said that after you graduate you will find a job.” Hyoyeon said.

They all nodded.

“I want to offer you a job.” Hyoyeon said.

“What kind of job?” Sae asks.

“Want to be an agent?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Real estate agent is boring.” Asuka said.

“Not that kind of agent.” Hyoyeon said and laughed. “I mean agent that are doing a mission and fighting bad guys.”

“That’s impossible.” They said.

“It is possible. I’ll train you.” Hyoyeon said.

“You’re an agent?” Takamina asks.

“Yeah. Actually, I came here for a mission and I finished it a while ago.” Hyoyeon said. “I searched about you all and I think you are capable to be an agent.”

“No thanks but we don’t want to be an agent.” Saaya said.

“But it is cool. If you’ll be an agent you-”

“Can’t you understand?! We don’t want to be an agent!” Acchan shouted.

“Ma-Maeda…” Hyoyeon said.

“Get out!” Acchan shouts.

Hyoyeon has no choice but to go out. She understands Acchan. After looking at Acchan’s background, Hyoyeon knows that Acchan can’t easily trust other people.

She is walking out of the hospital when Sae calls her.

“Sorry for the way Acchan acted.” Sae said.

“It’s ok. I know that you can’t easily trust me.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll try to convince my group. I wanted to be an agent.” Sae said.

“Ok.” Hyoyeon said. “If you need me, just call me.” She gives Sae her calling card.

“Yeah.” Sae said.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

Hyoyeon is thinking about Acchan.

‘Her mother died when she was only 5 years old. Her father always goes home drunk and hurt her. In her school, she always bullied by her classmates and she doesn’t have any friends. It is not true that she is orphan because until now her father is still alive but no one knows where he is. She met Takamina and MaiMai during Middle school. When they are high school, they met Sayaka, Sae, Tomomi and Asuka and they formed a group. They are fighting against the other school Yankees. Acchan doesn’t trust anyone except Takamina and MaiMai. Even Sayaka and others are not trusted by Acchan. She is sticking in their group because of her two friends.’

‘Sayaka was born from a rich family. Her parents don’t have time for her. She grew up alone with the maids. She became a delinquent student when everyone bullies her because she is rich. She is close to Sae because Sae once saved Sayaka’s life.’

‘Takamina and MaiMai met when they are in the orphanage. Takamina’s mother left her in the church when she was a baby. MaiMai’s mom left MaiMai in the orphanage when she was 2 years old.’

‘Tomomi and Asuka are friends since childhood. Both of them have problems in their family. Every time they have problems, they see each other and beat other girls to release their anger.’

“How can I convince them to join us? I can’t let them get in trouble forever.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

10:00 pm…

“Agent Hyoyeon, aren’t you going home?” Marikosama asks.

“Yeah. It’s already late. And besides, you already finished your mission.” Yuko said.

“I still need to do something.” Hyoyeon said.

“Ok. If you say so.” Yuko said. “Bye.”

“Bye, Agent Hyoyeon.” Marikosama said.

“Bye. Take care.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon stays in the Agent’s Department. Sitting on the chair doing nothing makes her sleepy. She didn’t realize that she is already sleeping.

………………………………………………………………………..

12:00 pm…

Hyoyeon woke up when she heard her handphone is ringing. “Hello?” she said when she answered the call.

“Help us! Please!”

“Who is this? Is it you Sae?” she asks.

“Yes. Help us.” Sae said.

“Where are you?” she asks.

Sae said where they are.

“I’m on my way.” She said.

“Please hurry!” Sae said. “AH!!!”

“Sae! Sae! Miyazawa Sae!” she said but the call cut off.

She hurriedly goes out.

………………………………………………………………………..

Hyoyeon hurriedly went to the place where Sae said. She gasped when she saw them all lying on the floor bleeding.

“Sae, what happened?” she asks.

“Y-You came…” Sae said.

“Well. Well. Well. Is she the one?” someone said.

A group of Yankees came out from somewhere.

Hyoyeon remembers some of them. They are the girls that she beaten.

“She’s the one.” One of the Yankees said.

“You. You are not one of the Yankees but you dare to hurt my comrades. Don’t you know what will gonna happen to you tonight?” the boss asks.

“Don’t you know what will gonna happen to all of you after you hurt my future agents?” Hyoyeon asks.

“What? Agents? Hahahahaha!” the boss laughed. “Girls, bite her to death.”

Hyoyeon prepares herself to fight.

While fighting the Yankees, Sayaka and the others watch her.

“She’s really great.” Acchan weakly said.

“I want to be like her.” Sae said.

“Me too.” MaiMai said.

“We also.” Asuka said.

“I’ll be an agent.” Sayaka said.

“We will.” Acchan and Takamina said.

After the fight, Hyoyeon checks on the girls. “Can you all walk? I’ll bring you to the hospital.” She said.

“Sensei.” They said.

“H-Huh?” she was surprised.

They girls kneel down on her front.

“We want to be like you.” They all said.

Hyoyeon smiled. “Very well.” She said. “But just call me senpai.”

………………………………………………………………………..

After the graduation, the girls take an entrance exam in WGCo. and they all passed.

11 girls had passed the entrance exam and they will go under the training of Hyoyeon.

“Welcome to Warrior Goddess Company.” Hyoyeon said. “I’m Agent Hyoyeon Kim and I will be your trainer. During your training days, we will watch you and in the end, we will choose the girls that are capable to be our agents. I’m hoping that all of you pass the training and become one of us.”

“Introduce yourselves to everyone so we know who you are.” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m Minegishi Minami.”

“I’m Watanabe Mayu.”

“I’m Matsui Jurina.”

“Yokoyama Yui.”

The rest introduced themselves.

Yokoyama Yui caught Hyoyeon’s attention. She doesn’t know her but she can feel something about her. But she needs to focus to Acchan. Until now, Acchan don’t trust her. She need to do something to make Acchan trust her.

“Now, let’s begin the training.” Hyoyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

One month passed…

Everyone is doing well and they improved a lot. Everyone is open and willing to talk about their problems except for Acchan.

She doesn’t want to talk to anyone except to MaiMai and Takamina.

“Senpai, I need to talk to you something.” Sae said.

In all of the trainees, Sae is very close to Hyoyeon maybe because Sae likes Hyoyeon.

“Let’s go to the café.” Hyoyeon said.

When they arrived at the café, Hyoyeon saw Yui.

“Wait me here.” Hyoyeon said to Sae.

“I’ll order our coffees.” Sae said.

Hyoyeon is walking towards Yui, Yui is busy staring at the picture she is holding.

“Yokoyama.” Hyoyeon called her.

“Senpai.” Yui said and quickly hid the picture.

“Why are you here alone?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Nothing. I just want to be alone.” Yui said.

“I notice something.” Hyoyeon said.

“What is it?” Yui asks.

“You don’t seem to be close to the other trainees.” Hyoyeon said.

“I want to focus to be an agent. I don’t have time for that.” Yui said.

“Let me tell you something.” Hyoyeon said. “But first, what do you think of me?”

“You? Based on what I’ve heard you handled difficult missions and never wanted to handle easy missions. Uhmm… You seem unfriendly to other agents and wants to work alone.” Yui honestly said.

“Wow! I never thought of that.” Hyoyeon said. “Anyway, I became an agent when I saved a life of another agent during his mission. When I was a trainee, he joined me and became a trainee too. Everyone may think that I am an independent agent but the truth is I will never be an agent if he wasn’t there. His is Agent Onew. He is my best friend. Sometimes we are always in a mission. We are partners. I want to be an independent agent that’s why lately I am doing my mission alone but in the end I know that I will need a help from the agents if that happens.”

Yui is listening to her carefully.

“Actually, I know lots of agents and most of them are my close friends. They aren’t here that’s why you thought that I am unfriendly.” Hyoyeon said. “Yokoyama, I want you to enjoy being a trainee and became close to others. If you all became an agent, your friendship will make you stronger.”

Sae came back with the coffees.

“Senpai, here are the coffees. I bought one for Yokoyama.” Sae said.

“You’re so nice.” Hyoyeon said.

“Yokoyama, here.” Sae said and gave a coffee to Yui.

“Thank you.” Yui said.

“Tomorrow is our day off. Our group will go to the mall, wanna come?” Sae asks Yui.

Yui looks at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon nodded and smile.

“Ok.” Yui said to Sae and smiled.

“Kawaii!” Sae said. “You should smile often.”

Yui shyly smiled.

Hyoyeon is happy that finally Yui will learn to make friends from now on.