Kahi and Yuko are CHINGU?!!!

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

“Chingu? Or ex-chingu?” Yuko asks.

“Oh come on! Are you still mad at me for stealing your ex-boyfriend?” Kahi asks.

“I already forget about it and besides Jin Young is doing good now.” Yuko said.

“I heard he is your boss now.” Kahi said.

“You’re right.” Yuko said.

“I thought you never wanted to be under to your boyfriend or ex-boyfriend.” Kahi said.

“I am working to him but I never let him order me.” Yuko said.

“Nice. It’s good to see you that you are still the same.” Kahi said.

“What happened to you? Where is the old Park Kahi I knew?” Yuko asks.

“I changed after Jin Young ditched me.” Kahi said.

“He ditched you? No wonder.” Yuko said. “Now I know why he always changes the topic every time I mention your name.”

Jung-Ah and Marikosama don’t know anything what the two are talking about. They didn’t know that the two knew each other.

“Anyway, I came here to get my flash drive and to get revenge.” Kahi said.

“Revenge? What for? In the two of us, I am the one that need to get revenge.” Yuko said.

“I am not talking about you. I am talking about Jin Young. I still can’t forget how he ditched me.” Kahi said.

“How?” Yuko curiously asks.

Even Jung-Ah and Marikosama are curious too.

………………………………………………………………………..

Yuko and Kahi’s high school days…

After Yuko found out that Kahi stole her boyfriend, Yuko went to Japan to continue her studies.

Kahi starts making Park Jin Young’s life miserable by always clingy to him. Wherever he goes, Kahi always there and she even made a tent at the front of his house.

He is getting annoyed because of her. She is like a crazy stalker.

Then, he decided to go to abroad but he needs to think of a way that Kahi would not know about it.

The day before his flight to New York, he asks Kahi to have a date tomorrow at the Han River.

“No matter what happened, you must wait for me. Wait for me. I will be late a little but I will surely gonna come.” He said to Kahi.

“Promise?” Kahi asks.

“Ne.” he said

On the next day…

Kahi went early to the Han River. While Kahi is gone, Jin Young take that chance to go to the airport.

Kahi waits him even the rain starts to pour down. She didn’t bother the cold. She wait and wait and wait for him until night but he never come.

When it is already late, she decided to go to his house. She saw her tent already down and Jin Young’s house is close and dark. She saw a note on the door and she reads it:

GOT YAH! FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO DITCH YOU. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ME AND I WILL NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN! GOOD BYE!

Kahi tore the paper into tiny pieces and throws it. “I will never forget about this PARK JIN YOUNG!!!” she shouted.

………………………………………………………………………..

“After that I was sick and needs to stay in the hospital for a week. I finished my studies and promised to hunt him down. I was working in a syndicate group when I found out that he now owns an agent’s company. I waited for this long just to get revenge to him.” Kahi said.

“Call him.” Yuko said to her.

“I tried a while ago but they don’t let me talk to him because they don’t know me. They want confirmation from you. When I told them that we are enemies they don’t believe in me unless they hear your voice.” Kahi said.

Yuko sighed before dialing the number from the main branch. “This is Boss Yuko Oshima. I want to talk to Presiden JYP.” She said.

After a while…

“Someone is here that wants to talk to you.” Yuko said and passed the phone to Kahi.

“No matter what happened, you must wait for me. Wait for me. I will be late a little but I will surely gonna come.” Kahi said.

“P-Park Kahi?”

“I’m glad you still remember it.” Kahi said.

“H-How?”

“Are you surprise?” Kahi asks.

“Are you and Yuko friends again?”

“Hell no! I invade their branch.” Kahi said.

“Yah! You’re our enemy. Don’t try to hurt Yuko.”

“Relax. I have no intention to hurt her. I want you to come here to get my revenge.” Kahi said.

“R-Revenge?”

“Right revenge. You don’t know how I suffered when you ditched me.” Kahi said.

“Ok. Mianhae. I only did those things so I can finally escape from you.”

“It’s too late to apologize. Come here or you want me to bomb this whole branch.” Kahi said.

Marikosama and Yuko were shocked and even Jung-Ah too.

“Ok. Ok. I will come right away.”

“Good.” Kahi said. “And come alone.”

“Ne.”

Kahi puts down the phone.

“Boss, are you sure about the bombing?” Jung-Ah asks.

“Of course not. I am just scaring him.” Kahi said.

The three women felt relieved.

………………………………………………………………………..

So Young pushed Rie and Rino inside the Lab/Security/IT Department.

“We have guests.” So Young said.

“What happened to their cheeks?” Jooyeon asks.

Rino and Rie’s cheeks are all red.

“I pinched it because they are so cute.” So Young said.

“Where did you get them?” Jooyeon asks.

“They are taking a peek outside I think they are planning to rescue the Kawaii girls but I said that if Bekah fight them, she will put them to sleep.” So Young said. “Right Bekah?”

But when she looks at Bekah, Bekah is already sleeping.

“Why is she sleeping?” So Young asks.

“She was bored. She can’t open the secret vault so she decided to sleep.” Jooyeon said. “I asked the Kawaii girls but they don’t know how to open it.”

“Let’s ask these cute cheeks girls.” So Young said. “Do you know how to open the secret vault?”

“Iie. Only the bosses and the leader of the agents knew.” Rino said.

“Tomochin is fighting the agent’s leader. I’ll call her.” Jooyeon said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Saaya is lying on the floor now after receiving the punches and kicks from Tomochin. She can’t move now.

“Tsk! You are weak.” Tomochin said. Tomochin took a gun out from her varsity jacket. “Prepare to die.”

Miichan’s eyes widened when she saw what will Tomochin gonna do.

Just then, Tomochin’s handphone rings. “Boss Jooyeon, what is it?” Tomochin asks.

“Don’t kill her. We need her to open the secret vault.” Jooyeon can see them from the camera while So Young is pinching the cheeks of Erena and Manami.

“But she seems asleep now.” Tomochin said while lightly kicking Saaya’s leg.

“Then wake her up.” Jooyeon said.

Miichan looks around to find a tool that she can use against Tomochin.

Tomochin sat down on Saaya’s side and wakes her up. “Yah… Wake up. I need to ask you something.”

Saaya didn’t make a move.

“Yah…” Tomochin said and shaking her.

Jooyeon rolled her eyes. “I’ll do it.” She said and went out of the department.

Miichan luckily remembered that she have an electric wand inside her lab gown. Carefully she went towards Tomochin and puts the wand on Tomochin’s neck.

Tomochin was electrocuted and fell on the floor.

“Gomene but you won’t die easily.” Miichan said. “Saaya, we need to go now.”

Saaya opened her eyes and tries to stands up. Miichan helped her. The two quickly escaped before Jooyeon came.

When Jooyeon arrived, she saw Tomochin lying on the floor. “Shoot!” she called So Young. “Find them.”

“Who?”

“The professor and the leader of the agents, Pabo!” she yells.

“Ok. Ok. Just don’t yell to So Young. You don’t know how So Young hurts every time you scold So Young.”

“Just. Find. Them.” Jooyeon said trying to calm herself because if she will get mad at So Young, So Young will not do what she told her.

“How?”

Jooyeon count 1-10 before answering her. “Look at the monitor.” She said.

“Ah! I see them but where is this?”

“Ask Bekah.” She said.

“Bekah isn’t here. She went to the restroom.”

“Just ask the Kawaii girls.” She said. She is losing her temper now.

“Kawaii girl 1 said that they are in the 4th floor.”

“Ok good.” She said and went to the 4th floor.

She didn’t know that Erena told to So Young the wrong floor.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Acchan, we don’t need to fight.” Hyoyeon said while trying to avoid all Acchan’s attack.

“It is you who killed MaiMai!” Acchan shouts.

“It is an accident!” Hyoyeon said.

“I will kill you!” Acchan shouts.

Acchan finally hit Hyoyeon on her stomach. Then she continues it with a punch on the left face and another punch on the right face.

Acchan continue punching Hyoyeon but Hyoyeon didn’t fight back.

“Senpai!” Sae-chan said. She was about to help her but Jurina stops her.

“Don’t.” Jurina said.

“But she is already badly hurt.” Sae-chan said.

“She is doing it on purpose.” Jurina said.

“What? But why?” Sae-chan asks.

“Because she wants Acchan to get revenge. Until now, senpai is blaming herself why MaiMai died. And she thinks that if she let Acchan do what she wants her guilt will be lessened.” Jurina said.

“Wow! Acchan is really good at fighting. The enemy can’t hurt her.” Kojiharu said.

“Iie. She is letting Acchan do what she wants.” Rena said.

“You’re right.” Yuki said.

‘Why are you not fighting back?’ Takamina’s thought.

Hyoyeon is just receiving all the attacks from Acchan.

“Why aren’t you fighting back? Fight back!” Acchan shouts.

“Acchan…” Hyoyeon said. “Gomene.”

Acchan stops from fighting and before she knew it she is crying.

Everyone was surprised when Acchan stops attacking and she suddenly sat on the floor.

“Why? Why am I crying?” Acchan asks herself.

………………………………………………………………………..

Futuristic Café…

“Aren’t you Hyoyeon’s husband?” Max asks Eunhyuk.

“Ne. I am.” Eunhyuk said. ‘Don’t tell me they are also agents.’

“We are Hyoyeon’s friend from her work.” Max said.

‘Just as I thought.’ Eunhyuk’s thought.

“We are delivering coffees and cakes to their headquarters. I heard that Hyoyeon is saying goodbye to her friends there and I am sure that they are going to have a party. Wanna come?” Max asks.

“Sure.” Eunhyuk said.

“Can I come too?” Kibum asks.

“Sure.” Max said.

“I want to come too.” Siwon said.

“Tiffany doesn’t want you to go near the girls, right?” Max said.

“How did you know?” Leeteuk asks.

“Ah… I am a fan of Tiffany.” Max said. Except for Eunhyuk and Kibum, the others don’t know that Siwon used to be a secret agent with Tiffany.

“Ah…” Leeteuk said.

“Anyway, I’ll just prepare the coffees and cakes then we can go now.” Max said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Saaya and Miichan are trying to go out of the headquarters to get some help when Jooyeon saw them.

“Finally, I found you.” Jooyeon said. “Your naughty Kawaii girl always says the wrong direction.”

“Miichan, go now. I will stop her.” Saaya said.

“But you are too weak.” Miichan said.

“Once you are able to go out, go to the Futuristic Café and tell Agent Max and Agent U-Know what is going on.” Saaya said.

“I will not leave you here.” Miichan said.

“GO!” Saaya said.

Miichan has no choice but to leave Saaya there but she gives her electric wand to her.

“You will not going anywhere.” Jooyeon said and tries to run after Miichan.

“You are not going to pass without fighting me.” Saaya said.

“I’ll be glad to fight.” Jooyeon said.


Hi readers! I just want to share this to you unless you haven't seen it. It is my own version of fairytale story of Snow White... Hope you like it too...

Hyoyeon is there as the narrator...

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/490437/snow-white-kibum-the-7-a-pink-girls-apink-goara-hyoyeon-kibum-leeteuk-superjunior-yoona