After A Year...

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

After a year…

In Warrior Goddess Japan Branch, there is a very important ceremony happening there. All the agents of Japan Branch are there including Hyoyeon and her daughter Hyori.

“Good afternoon, ladies and gentleman.” Miichan said. She is the emcee for today’s ceremony. “Today, we are gathered here for our important ceremony. After a year of training, our trainees have finally completed their trainings and now from this day on, they will be officially agents of Im Clan.”

The audiences clap their hands.

“The certificate and the badges will be given by our only one gentleman, Mr. Jin Young Park.” Miichan said. “As I call your name, come up here.”

JYP stands up besides the table of the certificates and badges.

“Itano Tomomi aka Tomochin.” Miichan said.

Tomochin stands up and walk towards the stage to accept her certificate and badge.

“Kim Rebekah aka Bekah.” Miichan said.

When Bekah accepts her certificate and badge, she looks at Mayuyu. “Sensei, arigatou gozaimasu!” Bekah said.

“Kim Jung-Ah.” Miichan said.

“Kojima Haruna.” Miichan continuously calling the names.

“Cool! Nyan-Nyan is an agent now!” Kojiharu said.

“Lee Jooyeon.” Miichan said. “Maeda Atsuko.”

Hyoyeon watches Acchan accepting the certificate and badge. She felt happy and can’t help but to cry.

“Oh? Umma, why are you crying?” Hyori asks.

“Umma is just happy.” Hyoyeon said.

“Matsui Rena.” Miichan said.

Jurina watches her sister going to the stage. She knew that Rena is happy but she knew that Rena is still sad. It has been a year and Kibum never showed to Rena.

“Park Kahi.” Miichan said.

“Congratulations, Kahi.” JYP said.

“Hmp!” Kahi said.

“Sato Amina.” Miichan said.

“Finally, I am an agent.” Amina said.

“Sato Yukari.” Miichan said.

“Finally, I am an agent.” Yukari said.

“Takahashi Minami.” Miichan said.

“Congratulations.” JYP said.

“Thank you.” Takamina said.

“Yagami Kumi.” Miichan said.

Yagami cried when she accepted the certificate and badge. “I’m an agent now.” She happily said and cried.

“Yoo So Young.” Miichan said.

“So Young is an agent now. So Young is very happy.” So Young said.

“For the new agents, congratulations.” Miichan said. “Agent Saaya needs to say something.”

Saaya came up on the stage. Miichan passed the microphone to her.

“I, Akimoto Sayaka, will be stepping down to be the leader of the agents of Warrior Goddess Company Japan Branch and pass my position to Agent Miyazawa Sae.” Saaya said.

“Saaya, what are you talking about?” Hyoyeon whispered.

“This day will be my last day here. I’m happy to be worked with you everyone and I will never forget you all.” Saaya said.

Yuko stood up and hugs Saaya.

JYP shakes hands with Saaya. “You can come here anytime.” JYP said.

“Hai.” Saaya said.

………………………………………………………………………..

After the ceremony, Yuko, Marikosama, Saaya and Hyoyeon with Hyori went to Yuko’s room.

“Why is it so sudden? You should have told me.” Hyoyeon said to Saaya.

“It wasn’t a sudden decision. Actually, before I was discharged in the hospital last year, I talked to Boss Yuko and asked her permission to let me leave WGCo. but she told me to think it over. So, after I got discharged from the hospital I talked to her again, I told her I really wanted to leave but she told me that WGCo. needs my help to train Park Kahi and the others for a year. I accept the job and told her that it would be my last job here and after a year I am leaving WGCo. whatever happens.” Saaya said.

“But why are you leaving? Now that MaiMai is here and Takamina and Acchan are agents in Im Clan, you should stay here to guide them.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai, I already guided them and it was finished after the training. Agent MaiMai can watch them while Agent Sae-chan can handle all the agents here.” Saaya said. “And remember what you have told me when I was trainee? This is not a permanent work. I know that someday that I need to leave this job and this is the right time for me. I want to do other things and live in peace.”

“Where are you going now?” Hyoyeon asks.

“I’m going back to the place where I was born.” Saaya said. “I am telling you this because if ever you want to see me, you know where I am.”

Hyoyeon hugs her. “I am proud that you are once became my trainee.” Hyoyeon said.

“Thank you, senpai.” Saaya said. “I will never forget you. You taught me a lot of things.”

………………………………………………………………………..

After the ceremony, all the agents went back to their department. None of them are talking.

The Team Tabemono that is always noisy is miraculous quiet.

Tomomichan and Asuka that are always playing in their tablet are quiet too and didn’t bother to look at their tablet.

Sae-chan and Jurina that are always fighting are both quiet in their office desks.

Mayuyu and Yui are also quiet too.

When Saaya and Hyoyeon with Hyori came in, they notice the gloomy atmosphere.

“What’s with this atmosphere? Hey agents don’t be like that.” Saaya said trying to cheer them up.

They all sighed.

“Agent Sae-chan, starts packing your things. You are going to use my office desk from now on.” Saaya said.

“I don’t want to!” Sae-chan shouts and stands up.

“Sae-chan.” Hyoyeon whispered.

“What did you say?” Saaya asks.

“I don’t want to use your office desk. I don’t want to be the leader of the agents. And most of all I don’t want you to leave!” Sae-chan shouts and cried.

Saaya walks towards her and hugs her tightly.

Sae-chan cried on Saaya’s shoulder.

The other agents silently cried.

Miichan, Takamina, MaiMai and Acchan enter the department.

“Please don’t go. We need you here.” Sae-chan said.

“Gomene, Sae-chan.” Saaya said.

Miichan cried.

“Girls, stop crying.” Hyoyeon said.

All of them look at her.

“As her comrades, you should all show your smiles to Saaya so she can leave with very happy memories.” Hyoyeon said.

“Senpai is right. And besides, even though Agent Saaya is leaving, she is still remains a part of our family.” Tomomichan said.

“Right.” Hyoyeon agreed. “So, can we have a farewell party now?”

“We are going to order the pizzas!” Rino said.

“Good!” Hyoyeon said.

“But who is going to pay?” Moeno asks.

“I do.” Hyoyeon said.

“Alright!” they all said.

“I am going to buy a cake in ‘Futuristic Café”. Acchan said.

“Yui, call the girls in IT/Security/Lab Department. Tell them that we are having a party here.” Hyoyeon said.

“Hai!” Yui said.

Yui knew that Lemon, Manami and Erena are working there after she came back from her vacation. She was happy when she saw them. She temporarily forgot about Taemin.

………………………………………………………………………..

The After School group and AKB Group went to the ‘Futurisitc Café’ to celebrate.

“Congratulations to all of you.” U-Know and Max said.

“Thank you.” They all said.

Takamina, Acchan and Mai Mai enter the café.

“Agent Max senpai, we need a special cake for Agent Saaya’s farewell party.” MaiMai said.

“Oh! Is it today?” Max asks.

“You knew?” Takamina asks.

“Hai. Boss Yuko told me.” Max said. “In fact, she always goes here to listen to our advice, especially U-Know’s advice.”

“Agent U-Know senpai’s advice? I want to listen to his advice too.” Kahi said and pouts.

“Why don’t we all join the farewell party for Agent Saaya and at the same time it is a party for celebration because you are now agents?” U-Know suggested.

“Great idea.” Kahi said. “As expected to my love I mean to my senpai.”

“I’ll call them.” MaiMai said.

After few minutes, all of them are there in café. Max and U-Know closed the café so they can have a party.

Rena is watching Kojiharu playing with So Young and Hyori from her seat. She is not in the mood to join the two but she is enjoying watching them.

Then, Jurina sat on the vacant seat next to her. “Did you two talked already?” Jurina asks.

“Who?” Rena asks but she knows who her sister talking.

“You know who.” Jurina said.

“I called him so many times but he never answered it. I give up.” Rena said.

“Maybe he thinks that you need some space.” Jurina said.

“I had a super big space.” Rena said. “I’m tired of waiting. I should forget about him.”

Jurina felt sad of what her sister said. Just then, she saw something outside the café. She goes out without her sister knowing because Rena is now focused to Kojiharu, So Young and Hyori.

After going out for a while, Jurina went back inside the café and approaches Max and U-Know.

Soon, the three people start whispering something to everyone except Rena.

“Rena unnie, can you go with me to the restroom? I need to pee.” Hyori said to Rena.

“Ok.” Rena said.

Rena and Hyori went to the restroom.

Everyone starts doing something.

When Rena and Hyori finally got out of the rest room, they saw lots of petals of red roses making a path on the floor.

Rena followed it while Hyori runs somewhere.

While walking on the rose petals path, a sweet love song played.

Rena had a hint of what is going on but she feels nervous.

At the end of the rose petals path, Kibum was there waiting for her. Rena notices that everyone is gone.

“What are you doing here?” Rena asks.

“I came here for you.” Kibum said.

“Why?” Rena asks.

“Why? Of course I miss you.” Kibum said.

“Liar.” Rena said. “After not showing up and not answering my calls, you will just appear here and saying that you missed me? You are really bad.”

Rena starts to cry.

Kibum holds her face and wipe her tears with his thumbs.

“Gomene.” Kibum said. “Noona’s advice wasn’t enough for me to understand everything and if weren’t for my group mates I wouldn’t fully understand that for me the most important thing in this world is my love for you.”

“You still love me even though I am a part of yakuza?” Rena asks.

“You’re an agent now, right? And besides, even if you are the boss of yakuza, I would still love you.” Kibum said.

Rena smiled kissed Kibum on his lips.

Everyone claps their hands and came out from where they are hiding.

“Finally, no more sadness from Rena.” Takamina said.

“Onii-chan, don’t make my onee-chan cry again, ok?” Jurina said.

“I won’t.” Kibum said and hugs Rena tightly.

“Aiyee!!! So sweet!!!” Team Tabemono said.

“When’s the wedding?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Not this year. I want Rena to enjoy being an agent first.” Kibum said.

“Uncle Kibum, I want to be your flower girl in your wedding.” Hyori said.

“You will.” Kibum said.

Hyoyeon feels happy for them. She wished the best for the couple.


This is supposed to be the ending but I decided to make a preview of Agent Hyoyeon V in the next chapter. So watch out for that. =^.^=