Yuko needs help from her

Agent Hyoyeon IV (Goes To Japan)

Somewhere in Japan…

A woman is fighting 5 men from yakuza in a dark street. She’s alone but she doesn’t care. She knows she can beat them. She knows she can beat hundreds of them.

After 5 minutes, the men are all knocked-out.

The woman quietly walks away and vanished from the dark.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Korea Branch…

“Boss Seung Hyun, a call from Japan Branch. The boss there wants to talk to you.” CNU said to their boss.

“Ok. Thanks.” Seung Hyun said. “Agent Taemin, you can go now.”

Taemin leaves the boss’s room.

“Agent Taemin, there you are. Proceed to your mission now.” Ji Hyo said.

“Sunbae, do we have a branch in Japan?” Taemin asks.

“Ne.” Ji Hyo said.

“Really? I didn’t know that.” Taemin said.

“Because you never had a chance to work there.” Wyn said.

“What about you?” Taemin asks.

“Only once but I transferred here after a month.” Wyn said.

“I want to know who the agents are there. I want to transfer there.” Taemin said.

“You are not allowed there.” Wyn said.

“Why not?” Taemin asks.

“WGCo. Japan Branch is for only girls.” Wyn said.

“Girls? Are you serious?” Taemin asks.

“All the people that are working there are girls.” Wyn said. “Actually, no boys are allowed to enter their headquarters. Except of course to the bosses of each branch and Mr. Park.”

“Then, why didn’t I meet even a single agent that is working there?” Taemin said.

“Because they only want to work without the help of another branch. You probably seen some of them but you just didn’t notice it.” Wyn said.

Boss Seung Hyun goes out of his office.

“CNU, I’m going out for a while.” Seung Hyun said.

“Ne!” CNU said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Shin Se Kyung’s Café…

Hyoyeon enters the café while carrying baby Hyungsik. Julien Kang approaches her.

“Boss Seung Hyun is waiting for you at the second floor.” He said.

“Ok. Thanks.” Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon is climbing up the stairs when she saw Shin Se Kyung.

“Hi!” Shin Se Kyung greets.

“Hello!” Hyoyeon greets.

“Hi Hyungsik!” Shin Se Kyung greets the baby. “He’s so cute. Can I hold him?”

“Sure.” Hyoyeon said. “Can you take care of him while I am talking to Seung Hyun?”

“Sure no problem.” Shin Se Kyung said.

Hyoyeon gives her son to Shin Se Kyung and she went to the second floor.

“Sir.” Hyoyeon said to Seung Hyun and sat down on the vacant chair.

“I know you are no longer working with us but something came. I don’t know if you will accept it.” Seung Hyun said.

“Sir, I promised to my husband that I am no longer going to accept any mission from you. I have two children that need my care and I don’t want to put them in danger.” Hyoyeon said.

“It is not a mission. Yuko wants your help.” He said.

“Boss Yuko? What kind of help?” she asks. ‘Why does the boss from Japan Branch asking for my help?’ she thought.

“It is about Maeda.” He said.

Hyoyeon’s eyes widened. “M-Maeda? Maeda Atsuko?” she said.

He nodded. “Yuko wants to see you as soon as possible.”

Hyoyeon just nodded.

 ………………………………………………………………………..

Somewhere in Japan…

A group of gang is in a dark street waiting for an innocent person passing by. A woman is walking alone in the dark street.

Slowly, the gang members circled around the woman.

“What do we have here? A lost sheep?” one of the men said.

The woman didn’t move and she didn’t show that she is scared.

“Are you lost, huh?” he asks.

The woman smiled. “No.” she said and punched the guy.

After a while, the woman quietly walked away leaving the knocked out men.

………………………………………………………………………..

WGCo. Japan Branch…

Early morning a tall y agent walking fast towards the room of their boss holding a newspaper. She stops walking at the front of an office desk. A woman that is busy working looks up.

“Good morning, Agent Saaya.” The woman greets.

“Where’s the boss?” Agent Saaya or Sayaka asks.

“She is in her room and doesn’t want to be disturbed.” The woman said.

Agent Saaya enters the boss’s room without permission.

“Agent Saaya!” the woman tries to stop her.

“It’s ok, Mariko.” The boss said.

“Hai!” the woman said and returned to her table.

Agent Saaya throw the newspaper on the boss’s table. The headline in the newspaper is about the woman fighting the yakuza.

The boss looks at the newspaper but not touching it. “What do you want?” the boss asks.

“She is in no control. The police want to capture her.” Agent Saaya said. “We must do something to get her back.”

“Why?” the boss asks.

“Boss Yuko, you know that AKB wants her too. I am sure that they will make her join their group.” Agent Saaya said.

“It won’t gonna happen.” The boss said.

“Boss Yuko! Why didn’t you seem care?” Agent Saaya asks.

“You know her. She wants to work alone and there is nothing that can make her change her mind.” The boss said.

“Fine. I’ll do it myself.” Agent Saaya said.

She was about to leave when the boss called her.

“Agent Saaya…” the boss called her. “Just wait.”

Agent Saaya nodded and leaves the room.

………………………………………………………………………..

Inside the agent’s room, the agents are gathered together. They are playing using the tablet.

“10 million. 10 million. 10 million.” The agents said while watching.

“Almost there.” Agent Tomomi-chan or Tomomi said.

“Tomomi-chan, one million to go and you will beat the top score.” Agent Asuka said.

They watched the score until it reached 10 million.

“Alright! 10 million!” they all screamed.

Agent Saaya enters the room and they all keep quiet. She sat on her chair with a serious face.

“Senpai, we are playing Temple Run 2. Do you want to join us?” Agent Tomomi-chan asks.

“I’m not in the mood to play with you.” Agent Saaya said and closes her eyes. “You are all agents. You are supposed to be working not playing.” She said in a serious tone.

“Ok… We got it.” Agent Tomomi-chan said. “Let’s get to work.”

‘Why does she want me to wait? For what? If we won’t do anything, AKB will surely gonna win.’ Agent Saaya’s thought.

………………………………………………………………………..

Inside Boss Yuko’s room…

“Boss Yuko, are you sure we will just going to wait? You know Agent Saaya. “She can’t just wait. Sooner or later she will make a plan of her own.” The Vice-Boss said.

“Mariko, relax. Even if she makes a plan, it will not going to work and she knows it. She will do what I say no matter what happens.” Boss Yuko said.

“Have the Korea Branch called?” Vice-Boss Mariko asks.

“Not yet.” Boss Yuko said.

“What if she didn’t come?” Vice-Boss Mariko asks.

“She will.” Boss Yuko said.

“But you said that Korea Branch hasn’t calling yet.” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

“She doesn’t need to inform the Korea Branch that she is coming here.” Boss Yuko said. “After all… She is no longer working with them.”

“How can you be so sure that she will gonna come? Vice-Boss Mariko asks.

“I can feel it.” Boss Yuko said. “Just wait for a while Mariko. One of these days, you will be going to see her entering our headquarters.”

A knock from the door interrupts them.

“Come in.” Boss Yuko said.

A girl wearing a lab coat enters the room.

“What is it Professor Miichan?” Boss Yuko asks.

“There’s someone at the entrance gate of our headquarters.” Miichan said.

“Who?” Boss Yuko said.

“He said he is from Korea Branch.” Miichan said.

Boss Yuko and Vice-Boss Mariko look at each other.

“I want to see his face.” Boss Yuko said. They get out of the room and went to the IT Department. A big screen is showing the guy outside the headquarters.

“Lee Taemin?” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

“You know him?” Boss Yuko asks.

“Yes. He is the grandson of my neighbor. He stayed in his grandfather’s house last year for a vacation.” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

“Do you know that he is an agent?” Boss Yuko asks.

“No. I only met him once when his cousin Junsu introduced me to him.” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

“I wonder what he wants.” Boss Yuko said. “Let him in.”

“Eh? A-Are you sure?” Miichan asks.

“Yes.” Boss Yuko said.

“But he is a guy.” Miichan said.

Boss Yuko widened her eyes. “Let.Him.In.”

Miichan was frightened. “Y-Yes!” she said.

“Mariko, bring him to my office.” Boss Yuko said.

“Yes.” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

Boss Yuko went back to her room.

………………………………………………………………………..

Slowly the gate opens. Agent Taemin enters the Japan Branch headquarters. He is happy inside of him.

‘Yes! They let me in. Later, I will talk to the boss and ask her to transfer me here. Since this an all girls branch, no one will gonna bully me.’ Taemin’s thought.

When he finally enters the headquarters, he saw a familiar woman waiting for him.

“Oh? Mariko noona?” Taemin said.

“It’s Marikosama.” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

“Wow! You’re an agent here?” Taemin said.

“I am the Vice-Boss.” She said.

“Vice-Boss? We don’t have like-”

“Boss Yuko wants to talk to you.” She said. “Follow me.”

She starts walking and Taemin follows her.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Girls! Girls! I have news! News!” Mika said.

“What is it Mika?” they ask.

“A guy enters our headquarters.” Mika said.

“Eh?!!!” they all shout.

“I heard that he came from Korea Branch.” Mika said.

“Why our boss would let a guy in our headquarters?” Aki asks.

“May be he is the boss of Korea Branch?” Moeno asks.

“He’s here. He’s here.” Mika said.

They all take a peek in the door.

………………………………………………………………………..

“Mariko noona. Mariko noona. Mariko noona.” Taemin has been keeping on calling Vice-Boss Mariko a noona.

They walked pass the Agent’s Department not minding the agents that are looking at them.

“He isn’t the boss of Korea Branch.” Rino said after the two passed by.

“Do you know him, Rino?” Maki asks.

“No but I know their boss. I’ve seen Boss Seung Hyun once and that guy is definitely not him.” Rino said.

“Maybe that guy is an agent.” Maki said.

“He doesn’t look like one. He looks weak and dumb.” Rino said.

The others agree.

………………………………………………………………………..

Inside Boss Yuko’s room…

“Agent Taemin, right?” Boss Yuko said.

“Yes! I am from Korea Branch.” Taemin said.

“Why are you here?” she asks.

“The truth is…” Taemin is hesitating to say it.

“Go on. Tell me.” She said.

“Please let me work here!!!” Taemin suddenly said and kneels down.

Boss Yuko was surprised and also Vice-Boss Mariko.

“What?” Boss Yuko said.

“I really want to work here. Please let me join here.” Taemin said.

“The Warrior Goddess Company Japan Branch is for only women. Men aren’t allowed to work here.” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

“But…” Taemin said and do his aegyo.

“It will not gonna work.” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

Taemin turned to Boss Yuko and uses his aegyo.

Boss Yuko smiled. “I can give you a chance.” She said.

“Boss Yuko!” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

“Mariko, this poor guy came all the way here because he wanted to join our branch. And because of that, I want to give him a chance.” She said.

“Boss Yuko, thank you very much.” Taemin happily said.

“I will let you join here if you will fight our strongest agent.” She said.

‘Strongest agent? Hmm… They are all girls so it will be easy.’ Taemin said.

“Bring it on!” Taemin confidently said.

“Good.” She said. “Then, let’s go to our training room.”

“Alright!” Taemin said.

“Mariko, call all our agents that are here. Tell them that they need to gather to the training room.” She said.

“Yes!” Vice-Boss Mariko said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Vice-Boss Mariko went to the Agent’s Department. There are 7 agents are there.

“Where’s Agent Saaya?” Vice-Boss Mariko asks.

“She left a while ago, Marikosama.” Tomomi-chan said. All of them call the vice-boss, Marikosama.

“Anyway, Boss Yuko wants all of you to go to the training room now.” She said and left them.

“Why Boss Yuko wants us to go to the training room?” Rino asks.

“Whatever it is, I think it would gonna be fun.” Tomomi-chan said.

………………………………………………………………………..

Training Room…

“Everyone, he is Agent Taemin from Korea Branch.” Boss Yuko said. “He wants to join our branch that’s why he is here.”

The agents laughed.

“Is he serious?” Rino whispered.

“I will give him a chance.” Boss Yuko said.

“Huh?!!!” they all said.

“What chance, Boss Yuko?” Tomomi-chan asks.

“If he will defeat our strongest agent.” Boss Yuko said. “And that will be… Agent Mika Komori!”

“Huh?!!!” they all said.

“Me?” Mika said.

“But Boss Yuko!” the agents said.

“Agent Mika, come here.” Boss Yuko said.

“Y-Yes…” Mika said.

Mika went to the middle of the room facing Taemin.

“Let the fight begin!” Boss Yuko said.

Mika prepares herself to fight.