Chapter 6

Unexpected

Lunch time came, Ren immediately stood up from his seat and went to the cafeteria to eat lunch with the Nu'EST members. Meanwhile, you and Jung Ah ate lunch inside the classroom. Jung Ah asked you, "Are you in love with Ren right now?" You ignored her question and continued eating. You were not startled by her question, since she knew that you had a crush on Ren.

"Jung Ah unnie..." You said lowly, "I had a crush on Ren ever since yesterday. Before the start of the class, I was sleeping on my backpack and he caressed my hair. I think he also had a crush on me..."

"I knew it, Wendy! I can sense that in your head. Did he even texted you last night?"

This time, you were shocked that Jung Ah knew that Ren texted you last night before you went to sleep. "Y-Yes... He texted me last night." You stuttered.

"What did he texted you, Wendy? I want to know right now!"

"He only texted me, if my umma agreed to me to go to his house this weekend..."

"Then?"

"He texted me, 'Good night Wendy! Sweet dreams and dream about me, okay?'"

Then, Jung Ah started wailing at you, "Yihee! He also had a crush on you, Wendy. I knew that this was coming."

She can't help but wailed at you even more, "Stop it, Jung Ah unnie... We'll finish eating our lunch now..." After both of you finished eating, you put back your lunch box inside your backpack and went out of the classroom. Jung Ah stopped your tracks and asked, "Where are you going, Wendy?"

"I'm going to the rooftop, Jung Ah unnie."

"Waeyo?"

"I have to meet with someone there..."

"Arasseo, Wendy. Meet back here, arasseo?"

"Ne, unnie." You ran up the stairs and made it to the rooftop. You searched for Ren and found him by the corner. "Ren..." You called him.

He you and said, "You're here, Wendy."

You shyly walk towards him and asked, "What is it that you want to tell me, Ren?"

"Wendy..." He mumbled. "I wanted to confess my true feelings for you..."

"Go ahead, I'm listening."

"Ever since we've met yesterday, I have this feeling inside my heart... I have nothing to say but... I like you, Wendy." He muttered.

You were shocked with what Ren confessed to you right now, "Now that my true feelings have revealed, do you also like me, Wendy?" He holds your hand.

"... I like you, too, Ren. I also have the same feelings as you are."

"Can you be my girlfriend, Wendy?"

You're even more surprised that he wanted to be his girlfriend, but you answered him, "Ok, Ren." Then, he hugged you tightly. He never felt happy in his entire life before...

I love you, Wendy

I love you, too... Ren

---

A/N: Finally! Ren was able to confess his feelings for Wendy. Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe! ^^

I found this chibi picture of Nu'EST and they look very cute, especially Ren. How I miss their early days as a rookie group. Just reminiscing about it ^^