Chapter 1

Unexpected

You woke up and get off the bed to get ready for the first day of school. You took a bath, put on your school uniform and head downstairs to eat breakfast. You saw your mother finished making your breakfast.

"Good morning umma!" You greeted her warmly.

"Good morning Wendy!" She greeted back, "Eat your breakfast and don't be late for your first day of school, arasseo?"

"Yes, umma."

After you finished eating breakfast, you grab your backpack and head off to the subway. Your school is a few blocks from your house, the subway will take 10 minutes before you reach the school. As the doors of the subway is about to close, you made a run for it and made it just in time.

Phew, made it just in time. You thought to yourself.

The subway was already full and you're standing by the seat and then, a girl saw you and smiled at you.

"Annyeong! Are you a new student?" She asked.

"Yes, I am. By the way, I'm Wendy Jung. I'm a sophomore. What's your name?"

"I'm Park Jung Ah. We're in the same year! What class are you in?"

"I'm in section C."

"Wow! We're also in the same class. We can be friends, Wendy."

I'm not going to be a loner in my class this year... This must be fate. Awesome! You thought.

The subway suddenly stopped and both of you made a run for it, so that both of you won't be late. Luckily, you arrived at school by the sound of the bell.

"We made it, Wendy. I thought we are going to be late on the first day of school for sure." Jung Ah said, while panting.

Both of you went to your lockers, then suddenly, you heard shouts from fangirls in the corridor. You were startled that 5 good-looking boys walk passed by and you were glancing at one of the members with blonde hair, pony-tailed and has a strange aura.

"Who are those boys?" You asked.

"That's Nu'EST. Very popular among the students in this school. They still go to school because they haven't finished their education yet." Jung Ah answered.

"Who's that boy with the blonde hair?"

"That's Ren, the youngest of Nu'EST. Watch out for his actions, though. When someone says that he looks like a girl, he will glare at you. He's pretty scary when he glares."

You just stared at him and suddenly the bell rings.

"Let's go, Wendy. Class is about to start." Jung Ah pleaded and entered the classroom. Jung Ah has a seatmate and since you're a new student, you found an empty desk and sat down. The teacher entered and he called your name to introduce yourself.

"Hello everyone! I'm Wendy Jung. I hope that you all treat me well."

The teacher made you go back to your seat and then he said, "We also have another new student in this class. Please enter." The door opened and that new student is no other than the maknae of Nu'EST, Ren. Many girls started screaming as they saw him. "Be quiet, girls. Please introduce yourself." The teacher said.

"Hello! My name is Choi Minki, but you can call me Ren." After his introduction is over, the girls started screaming again. The teacher tried to calm down the girls, "Please be quiet, girls." Then he turned to Ren "You may sit beside Ms. Jung since she is also a new student in this school."

He went to your desk and put down his bagpack on his chair behind him. He is a shy person, especially when he's around with girls. You just stare at the window looking outside, but then you didn't know that Ren is staring at you the whole time.

This girl looks beautiful... He thought.

---

The bell rings and Ren got up from his chair and before he left, he called your name. You were confused when he called your name. It's a rare occasion that he never called a girl before... This must be the first time Ren called a girl.

"Hi..." You greeted him shyly.

"What's your name?" Ren asked you coldly.

"Wendy. Wendy Jung." You answered shyly while you looked down on the floor.

"Nice to meet you, Wendy. Well, I gotta go. Need to meet up with my fellow members." He immediately left the classroom.

Jung Ah went to you and wailed at you, "Yihee! You had a crush on Ren aren't you, Wendy?"

You started to blush and answered "What? No! I don't have a crush on him." By now, your cheeks are slightly rose pink.

Jung Ah giggled and said "Anyway, we need to eat some snacks. I'm hungry already."

 

A/N: Hope you like this chapter. Please subscribe and comment about this story. ^^ I love Nu'EST so much that I wanted to write this fanfic about them. I'm a proud L.O./\.E!

Here's Ren for all of you, guys! ^^ I even remembered the time that I became a fan of Nu'EST and watched Ren's teaser for "Face".

~Credits to the owner~