Chapter 2

Unexpected

You and Jung Ah went to the cafeteria to eat some snacks. Jung Ah said "I'll order some food, you should sit there by that empty table, Wendy." She pointed out the empty table and you sat there. Then, loud screams were heard as Nu'EST entered the cafeteria. Some of the girls fainted at the sight of those handsome, good-looking boys. Jung Ah came back with the food she ordered for the two of you.

"Jung Ah unnie, I noticed that they're very much popular among the students in this school." You said.

"Yep. They came here in this school to stop bullying. Bullies kept on making the weak students hurt and since Nu'EST came, they help the school keep in order. It's their job to stop bullying in this school. One time, I was once bullied by some juniors back then and luckily, one of the members came to save me."

You interrupted, "Who's that member?"

"Their leader, JR. He got punched by one of the bullies on the face, to save me. After JR punched back the bully, he reported the incident to the principal."

You interrupted again and this time, you shout a bit loud, "He didn't even say a word to you?" She made you quiet, after you shouted. Then, she continued...

"Well, no. Besides, the members of Nu'EST are a bit cold, in terms of their attitude. They have this strange aura whenever they're surrounded with other students."

You just shrugged and started eating. Then, you saw Nu'EST sitting on another table, not far from the table you're sitting. Ren stare at you and you immediately ignored him. Unfortunately, Jung Ah saw you blushing.

"I sense that someone stares at you, Wendy..." She wailed at you.

"Stop teasing me, Jung Ah! You know that I don't have a crush on Ren." You defended yourself.

She giggled, "I swear, Wendy. You had a crush on him, aren't you?" You didn't answer her. Then, you're starting to blush. "I knew it! You had a crush on Ren, Wendy. Admit it." She said.

You're still silent and finish eating your food. Then the bell rings again and you said, "Come on, unnie. We need to go back to class."

---

Both of you arrived the classroom early and you went to your seat. You're having mixed thoughts about what Jung Ah said to you during break time.

You put your head on the table to clear your mind. First day of school and I already have a crush on Ren. How can it happen to me? What is this feeling? I don't think I couldn't hide my feelings from Ren any longer... But this is not the time for this... You thought to yourself.

Then, Ren entered the room and lots of girls are screaming. You were startled and tried to fix your hair. He went to your desk and sat beside you. Then, he gets his notebook and wrote something... After a few minutes, he tear the page of his notebook and give it to you.

Meet me at the rooftop after school, Wendy. I'll introduce to you my fellow members of Nu'EST.

You wrote back to him...

I will, Ren.

You give the note to him and he smiled.

---

Lunch time came. You and Jung Ah both bring lunch boxes. "I always eat lunch inside the classroom, because sometimes the cafeteria is always full of people who wanted to buy their lunch." You didn't bother to eat lunch with her, since she wanted some company. Then, Jung Ah asked you, "By the way, what did Ren told you? I noticed that he wrote something and gave it to you." You didn't answer her... "Come on, Wendy!" She whined at you. She put her hand on your arm which causes the food that you're holding to scatter on the floor. "Jung Ah unnie! You scatter my food all over the floor..." "I'll clean it, after we finished eating." Jung Ah said.

After both of you finished eating, you helped Jung Ah clean the classroom. Then, one of your classmates called you and said "Wendy, there's someone at the gate of the school. I think it's your umma."

Umma?! What's she doing here in school? You thought to yourself.

Meanwhile, your classmate and Jung Ah continued cleaning the classroom and you went to the school gates to meet up your mom.

"Umma, what are you doing here?" You asked, but at the same time shocked.

"I came here to give you this dessert snack to you, Wendy."

"But I already ate lunch now, umma..."

"It's okay, Wendy. If you're hungry again, you can eat this."

She handed to you the snack and you thanked her, "Kamsahamnida umma!" "You're welcome, Wendy. Now run along, because your class will start soon. Meanwhile, I need to go to work before I came late again." You smiled at her and wave goodbye to your mom. When you came back, your classmate and Jung Ah finished cleaning the classroom.

"What did your umma told you?" Jung Ah asked.

"She gave me this snack treat, just in case if I'm hungry again." You answered.

"Can I have some, Wendy? I mean, we can eat that after school."

"Sure, Jung Ah."

---

A/N: Another chapter that I just finished. Hope you like it, guys! ^^