Chapter 11

Unexpected

You and Ren went upstairs to go to the rooftop. He was amazed that he can see the view from up there. "Wow! I can't believe that you had a rooftop, Wendy." He said.

"Yes, so that we can see the view from up here. Whenever I feel lonely, I always come here to see the beautiful clouds up high."

"Come here, Wendy. Let's rest for awhile."

Both of you went to a corner to sat down. Suddenly, you were shivering because of the cold wind outside. "Here, Wendy. Use my jacket for awhile." He lend you his jacket and thanked him, "Thanks, Ren."

He smiled at you. Then, you took your phone and looked at the time: 10:30AM.

"Omo! We're going to be late, Ren! We're suppose to meet up with your members and Jung Ah at exactly 11AM."

"Come on, Wendy." He grabbed your arm and went to your room to take a bath. Outside of your room, Ren shouted, "Wendy, I'll be waiting for you downstairs, arasseo?

"Ne, Ren." He gets his jacket from the doorknob that he borrowed from you awhile ago and wear it back on.

After a few minutes, you went out of the bathroom with your towel wrapped around your wet hair and a bathrobe. You gather all the clothes that you will wear. Since the weather outside is very cold lately, you decided to wear a sweater and colorful pants.

Good thing I'm aware of my fashion style. You thought to yourself.

You put on your shoes on with comfy socks, so that your feet won't be tired from walking. You opened the door and went downstairs.

---

Ren was sitting on the couch, with your mom, waiting for you. "I'm done!" You said. Ren was smiling at you of how simple your clothes are. "Nice fashion style, Wendy." He stood up and patted on your head.

"Thanks, Ren. Let's go."

Then, your mother said, "Have fun, kids!"

"We will, umma!" Both of you said in unison and waved goodbye. Your mother smiled and watched the both of you walking towards Ren's house.

I hope that today will be the best day with Ren... You thought.

---

A/N: Annyeonghaseyo yeoreobun! Sung Hyo Jin imnida! Sorry for not updating this story for two days. Anyway, I hope that you like the story so far. Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe! ^^