Chapter 13

Unexpected

You and Ren went back downstairs to eat lunch. You saw Jung Ah sitting on the couch, waiting for you. "Where have you been, Wendy?" She asked you. "Ren showed me a surprise, since he's my boyfriend now."

"How sweet! I just noticed something..." Jung Ah's voice turns into a whisper.

"What is it, unnie?" You lowered your voice a bit.

"Have you noticed JR lately? He keeps on staring at me..."

"Yes, unnie. JR's aura has started to creep me out lately. I think he has a crush on you."

"Are you really sure, Wendy?"

"Positive, unnie."

---

-JR's POV-

After I finished cooking lunch, I saw Wendy and Jung Ah whispering to each other. I couldn't read their thoughts, but I sensed that something is going to happen soon. Aron helped me with the plates and utensils, while I put the food on the table. I always think that my pride is going up, I have no choice but to confess my feelings to Jung Ah. Aron saw me and asked, "What's gotten into your mind, JR?"

"Nothing, hyung." I lied.

"Come on, tell me, JR. You had something in your mind, have you?"

I was hesitant to tell him the truth, but I confessed, "Ok, hyung. I'll tell you the truth: I have a crush on Jung Ah, ever since I saved her from getting bullied from the bullies. I really wanted to confess my feelings for her, but I was hesitant to do that. This feeling inside my heart right now... This feeling that I don't understand... Is this the meaning of love?"

He started to understand me and said, "JR, I know how you feel right now. In fact, if you don't tell that to her sooner or later, you missed that chance. I'm always here for you, if you have problems inside your mind, ok?"

I nodded, facing down on the table. Then, Aron called the others, "Let's eat now, guys!"

Maybe Aron hyung is right, I don't want to miss this chance to Jung Ah just yet. I thought to myself and sighed.

---

All of you went to the table to eat lunch. You saw JR facing down the table, you were curious of what's going on with him lately. You sat down beside Ren and Jung Ah sat beside you. JR cooked many delicious Korean food for all of you that you can eat.

"Wow! The food's delicious, JR." You said, while eating.

"His cooking skills were so good, that's why he's good at cooking." Minhyun muttered.

Jung Ah kept staring at JR, while eating her food. He's very good-looking. I didn't know he's so good at this... She thought. Then, JR stood up from his chair and said, "I had keep a secret for a long time and this is the time that I will say this..." He sighed, then continued, "Jung Ah..."

"Yes, JR?"

"... Ever since I saved you from getting bullied by those bullies back then, I started to have a crush on you. I always think that someday, I will find a girl who will light up my world. And I think I finally found that person and it is you, Jung Ah."

-Jung Ah's POV-

I just sat there, froze at what JR said to me just now. Is he really confessed to me right now? It's not a joke, is it? What he said is very true inside his heart. His voice sounded serious, as I listen to his confession. Then, JR said, "What I said is true, Jung Ah. There's one thing I need to say... I like you."

I was even more surprised that he likes me! This is the first time that a guy said that to me. Then, he went to me and asked, "Would you be my girlfriend, Jung Ah?" I saw his cheeks blushing, but I answered, "Yes... JR."

The rest were wailing that they're finally together. "That's my dongsaeng!" Aron said, while patting JR's shoulder.

"Thanks, hyung." Then, he stared at me and said, "You're the only girl who never gets off in my head, Jung Ah. That's why I like you." Then, he started to hug me and I hug him back. "I like you, too, JR." I muttered. JR's so happy that he found the girl that he've been looking for.

---

A/N: That's the continuation of Chapter 12. Finally! JR was able to confess his feelings to Jung Ah. How sweet! Anyway, don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe me ^^

JR is sending his love to all of you :)