Chapter 15

Unexpected

-Ren's POV-

I was at the rooftop, clearing my thoughts after what happened to my parents. While seeing the view, I saw Wendy's house. She must be happy that I invite her here today. Since my parents are gone, I was thinking if I could stay at her house again tonight. I'm always alone here, but the members cared and hang out with me.

I took my phone and texted her:

Wendy, if it's okay with you, can I sleep at your house again tonight? I'm very alone here right now.

-Ren

A few minutes later, she replied:

Sure, Ren. I'm not bothered at all.

-Wendy

I just smiled at her text message and went off to her house.

---

You woke up, after you rested for a few hours. As you got down the stairs, you saw your mom wearing her office clothes. You asked, "Are you going to work, umma?"

"Yes, dear. I'm having a night shift at work tonight. You'll cook dinner later, ok?"

"Arasseo, umma."

Then, she kissed you on the cheek and said, "Bye dear!"

"Bye umma! Take care of yourself, ok?"

She smiled at you. Then, she left the house and you're the only one left in your house. Suddenly, a doorbell ring and you opened the door to see Ren.

"Annyeong Ren!" You greeted him.

"Annyeong! Is umma here?"

"No, she just left a few minutes ago, because she has night shift at work."

"I see."

"Are you feeling better, Ren?"

"Yeah. I finally moved on to what happened to my parents..."

You smiled at him. "Anyway, I need to cook dinner, do you wanna help me, Ren?"

"Sure."

Both of you helped each other to cook dinner. Then, you put the food on the table and started eating. "Open your mouth wide, Wendy." Ren said.

You opened your mouth wide and you blushed after you eat it. Then, Ren wiped the food near your mouth using his finger. You covered your mouth using your hand and blushed again. After both of you finished eating, you stood up from your seat and washed the dishes. Ren help you and finished washing them in no time. Both of you were tired and sat on the couch, you're so tired that you wanted to sleep. Ren said, "You can sleep on my lap, Wendy."

You lie down on his lap and went to sleep. Ren caressed your hair and he leaned to kiss you on the forehead. "Sleep well." Then, he smiled at you. Then, his phone was vibrating. Someone was calling him and it was from Aron.

He answered it, "Yeoboseyo hyung?"

"Little maknae, are you at Wendy's house?"

"Ne. Waeyo?"

"Nothing. I'm just asking if you're feeling better."

"I'm fine now, hyung. Don't worry about me."

"I'm glad, Ren. Anyway, sorry to disturb you."

"It's okay, hyung. I'm just happy that you called me."

"Bye, Ren."

"Bye, hyung." Then, the phone call ended.

You were sleeping soundly, then Ren carried you towards your bedroom. While going upstairs, he thought, You're heavy, Wendy... Then, he opened the door. Even though he has a hard time carrying you, he puts all his energy to it. He let go of one hand to turn on the switch. His other hand supports your body, so that he won't let go. He put you on your bed and cover your body with a blanket, so that you feel warm. He lay down beside you and he caressed your cheek. "Good night, Wendy!" He whispered to you. He hugged you and went to sleep.

---

A/N: Another chapter finished today. I hope that there will be more people who will be interested to this story. Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe me :)