Chapter 14

Unexpected

After JR confessed to Jung Ah, Ren clapped his hands in delight and said "I'm so proud of you, hyung!" Then, he hugged JR tightly and said, "Thanks, little maknae." He put his hand on Jung Ah and she blushed.

"JR, what are you--"

"You're my girlfriend now, Jung Ah and I'll do anything to protect you and loved you with all my heart." JR said, cutting her sentence.

Then, your phone vibrates and check it if you had messages. It was from your mother, it read:

Wendy, I have something to tell you.

-Umma

You replied:

What is it, umma?

-Wendy

A few seconds later, your mother replied:

Ren's parents died in a car accident, while they were on their business trip in Busan. I just saw on the news and I hope Ren will not be reacted by that.

-Umma

You were shocked and before you replied to your mother, a telephone ring from the living room and Ren received it. Oh no! He's going to hear about this... You thought to yourself.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Minki. This is one of your parents' assistants. I have some bad news from you."

"Mwo?! What happened?"

"Your parents died while they were in a business trip in Busan."

Ren just froze and cannot believe that his parents died in a car accident. Suddenly, everyone stopped talking and Aron was curious about what's wrong with Ren. "Little maknae, are you okay?"

He started to cry and muttered, "My parents died in a car accident a few minutes ago..."

"Ren, I'm so sorry for your parents' loss..." You muttered. Then, he ran towards you and hugged you tightly. Your shoulders were wet, because of his tears flowing. You hugged him back. Then, he uttered, "Why did this happen so suddenly? Even if I become an idol now, they don't have time for me. I always asked myself of why is my life is pathetic. I mean, it's not fair! I just don't understand why..."

You broke the hug and you wiped Ren's tears, using your fingers. "Don't worry, Ren. You always had your fellow members, Jung Ah and... Even me. We're all here for you."

He started to smile a little and said, "Thanks, Wendy."

Aron patted Ren's shoulder to comfort him. "We need to get going, little maknae."

"Ok, hyung."

Jung Ah also stood up from her seat and said, "I need to go, as well. I'm busy this weekend. Thanks for inviting me here, Ren."

"You're welcome, Jung Ah."

"Ren, I need to go, too. I don't want to disturb you, you just need some time alone."

"Ok, Wendy. I'm glad that you're with me..."

All of you left his house, you walked your way home and entered your house. Your mother was asleep after she ate lunch. You went to your room to rest for awhile.

---

A/N: Yey! I have one subscriber today! Thanks for subscribing my story ^^ Another chapter updated today and I think the chapter is messed up a bit. Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe :)

Here's Nu'EST for all of you ^^