Chapter 17

Unexpected

Class was over, Ren woke up after sleeping during the entire class. You said, "Glad you wake up, Ren. Here are the notes that you asked me to." You handed him the notes. "Thanks, Wendy. I really owe you one." You get your backpack and head out of the classroom. Jung Ah tagged you along, "I'll go with you, Wendy."

"Ok, unnie."

"Is Ren coming with you?"

"I'm not sure, unnie. But I think he wants to spend some time with his fellow members for now."

She just sighed. Both of you went to the subway station and once you got in, there are bit few people inside the train. Both of you sat down on one of the vacant seats. You were texting Ren, worried that he may not go home early today.

Ren...

-Wendy

A few seconds later, he replied:

Wendy, what is it?

-Ren

I was worried.

-Wendy

Waeyo?

-Ren

Maybe you should go home early... Are you hanging out with your fellow members right now?

-Wendy

Ne, Wendy. Don't worry about me, Aron will drive me home later and I'll sleep at your house tonight.

-Ren

Arasseo.

-Wendy

Then, the train stopped. Jung Ah got up and said, "Well, gotta go now, Wendy. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye, unnie!" Then, the train started again and headed towards your stop. You just looked at your phone and sighed. The train stopped, you got up and head out of the subway. You walked home and saw Aron's car at your house. Ren's home. You thought to yourself. Then, the car left and Ren was at the gate waiting for you. You ran towards him and he said, "You're home, Wendy." He ruffled your hair and said, "Yeah, Ren. So... about the date that you're asking me?"

"Ne?"

"Are you really sure about this?"

"Of course, I'm sure. I wanted to hang out with you..." Then, he hugged you.

"Ren... There's no words that can describe this feeling right now."

"Me too." You hugged him back, Ren's your hair and cried.

"I will always love you, no matter what, Wendy." He broke the hug after a few minutes. You smiled at him and wiped off his tears, using your fingers. You reached out your hand to touch Ren's cheek. Your cheek is so soft... You thought to yourself. Both of you were standing out in the cold. You were shivering and muttered, "Let's go inside, Ren. It's so cold out here."

"Arasseo."

As you opened the door, you saw your mother cooking dinner for the two of you. "Umma, we're home!" Both of you said in unison. "Oh, you're early today, kids. I'm cooking dinner, so that we can eat later." You smiled at her and went to your room to change your clothes. After a few minutes, you went back downstairs wearing a sweater and white pants. Ren was at the table, waiting for the food. You hugged him behind and he giggled, "Wendy, you sure know how to surprise me." You just smiled at him.

"Dinner's ready, kids!" You sat down beside Ren and started eating. "I really like your cooking, umma." Ren uttered. "Thank you, dear. I'm glad you like my cooking." She beamed. After all of you finished eating, both of you went upstairs to get ready for bed. You lie down on your bed, Ren lay down beside you and said, "Good night, Wendy!" "The same to you, too, Ren." Both of you went to sleep early.

---

Today is the day of your date with Ren, you woke up and Ren was already awake. He was sitting on your study desk and marking your calendar, he saw you and greeted you, "Good morning, Wendy!" You smiled at him. "What are you doing, Ren?" "Well, come here and take a look." You went to him and saw a circle encircled on the calendar. "What's that date for?"

"You remember the time that we first met on the first day of school?"

"Oh, right... I still remember."

"We're going on a date today, Wendy. You remember it?"

"Ne."

"But to what place?"

"It's a secret, Wendy."

You just smirked at him, suddenly your stomach grumbled. "Ren... I'm hungry." You pouted at him. He bursts into laughter and said, "You're so cute when you pout, Wendy. I'm hungry as well. Let's go eat breakfast."

"Can you give me a piggyback ride?" You started to pampered a bit.

"You're so childish, Wendy..." "YAH! I'm not, Ren!" Then, you started to whine a little. Eventually, Ren give in and said, "Alright, I'll do it, Wendy." Wendy's such a childish girl. He thought to himself. You hopped onto Ren's back and he struggled a bit, because you're quite heavy for him to carry you downstairs. After that, he puts you down and you went to the table. Your mother finished making breakfast and both of you were pleased that the food is delicious. Then, Ren muttered, "Wendy and I are going on a date today, umma."

"Aww... How sweet!" Your mother wailed. Then, you started to blush badly, "Umma! You're embarassing me!" "Wow! Look at my daughter, it's the first time I see her blushing in front of her boyfriend." Ren laughed quietly, "It's not funny, Ren!" You defended. After you chatted, you went back to your room to take a shower. Then, Ren entered the room and said, "I'll be waiting for you downstairs, Wendy." "Arasseo." After you put on your towel and bathrobe, you gather the clothes for you to wear. You decided to wear a pink shirt, jeans and blue shoes. After you finished dressing up, you went downstairs. Ren was happy and said, "You're so pretty, Wendy." He ruffled your hair and you giggled. "Anyway, we'll be going now, umma." He said. "Ok. Have fun on your date, you two." She muttered. "We will, umma." Both of you said in unison.

You went to Ren's house and you waited outside the gate. Then, you saw his car and he said, "Hop in, Wendy." You got in and he asked, "You ready, Wendy?" "Ne."

---

A/N: I can't wait to what happened on their date. Yey! Another subbie today! Keep on subscribing, guys ^^ I will really appreciate it :)

Here's Aron for all of you <3