Chapter 12

Unexpected

-JR's POV-

I was driving my car with Baekho and Minhyun to Ren's house to hang out with Wendy and Jung Ah. Jung Ah... Such a beautiful name. She keeps appearing in my mind, after I saved her from getting bullied by some students in school back then. Aish... She's always inside my head lately. Maybe I do have a crush on her. I thought but quickly shook my head to erase that thought. While I was looking outside, Minhyun cried, "There's Aron hyung and Jung Ah!"

"Ok. I'll park the car by Ren's house." I said. We arrived at his house and I parked the car near the gate of his house. We got off and went towards the waiting shed. "You're here, guys!" Aron cried.

"Where's Wendy and Ren?" Baekho asked.

Then, Jung Ah stood up and said, "Guys, they're here!" We saw Ren and Wendy headed this way. I waved at them and they started to run towards the waiting shed. They were panting, after they made it.

"Hey there, little maknae!" I greeted him.

"You arrived just in time, guys." Aron said.

"Wendy, you're here!" Jung Ah ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad you made it here, unnie." Wendy said and hugged Jung Ah back. I just stare at her and thought, Maybe I'll just have to confess Jung Ah later.

---

You all went to Ren's house and you thought, His house is so fancy... No wonder his family is so rich. Then, he muttered, "I'll show Wendy and Jung Ah my house, since you guys hang out with me last time."

"Sure, little maknae." Minhyun said.

Ren opened the door, you and Jung Ah entered and both of you were amazed of how beautiful his living room is. The boys followed behind the two of you. "Wow! His house looks so beautiful and fancy." Jung Ah exclaimed.

"I know, unnie." You said, while headed towards the couch. Ren sat beside you and asked, "Do you like it, Wendy?"

"Ne, Ren. Thanks for inviting me here. I really love it."

"No problem, Wendy. I just wanted to show you what my house looks like. By the way, our house also had a rooftop, like yours. But before we could go there, can I show you my room?"

"Sure."

Both of you went upstairs, Aron stopped your tracks and asked, "Where are you going, you two?"

"I'm just going to show Wendy my room."

"Oh, ok. Come back down here after JR finishes cooking lunch for us."

"Arasseo, hyung."

You went ahead of Ren to his room and he opened the door for you, "Don't be shy, Wendy. After all, this is your second home." You entered his room and was surprised of how tidy his room is. "I really liked your room, Ren."

"Thanks, Wendy." He holds your hand, you face down on the floor and blush a little. "Come on, Wendy. Let's go to the rooftop." He show you the way towards the rooftop. Before both of you went out to see the view, Ren covered your eyes and said, "I prepare something special for you, Wendy."

"Why are you covering my eyes?"

"It's a surprise." He chuckled.

He guided you, with your eyes still closed. A few seconds later, he said, "Surprise!" He uncovered your eyes as you saw a huge tarpaulin that says "Saranghae Wendy!" You hugged him tightly and said, "I love it, Ren! This is the best day of my life."

He hugged you back and said, "I'm glad you like my surprise, Wendy... Because I love you." He broke the hug and slightly touches your cheek. You blush a little, "Thanks for inviting me in your house, Ren."

"No problem, Wendy. I just wanted to show you my true side to you."  He smiled.

Just then, Aron shouted from the living room, "Wendy! Little maknae! Lunch is ready."

"Arasseo, hyung." Ren replied. He you and said, "Come on Wendy, let's go eat lunch. I'm already hungry."

"Ok, Ren."

---

A/N: Sorry for being inactive for a few days and I manage to update my fanfic now. By the way, there's a continuation of this chapter. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe me ^^