Chapter 8

Unexpected

Class was over, you were about to stood up from your seat when Ren grabbed your arm and said, "Wendy, let's go meet with the members by the school gates. You said that you're going to tell them that your umma agreed to go with me to my house tomorrow and Jung Ah will come with you, as well."

"Oh, right. I almost forgot about it, Ren. Come on, let's go. I think they're waiting for us there." You said, hurriedly.

He stood up and both of you went out of the classroom, when Jung Ah stopped your tracks. "Wait for me, guys! I'm coming with you." She said.

As soon as the three of you reached the school, you saw  the rest of Ren's fellow members. "You're here, guys!" Aron greeted you.

"So, Wendy..." JR muttered, "Did your umma said 'yes'?"

"Yes, JR. She agreed to go to Ren's house tomorrow..." You saw Jung Ah stared at JR and he quickly looked away from her. "How about Jung Ah? Did she wanted to go with you tomorrow, Wendy?" Baekho asked you.

"Yes. I won't be the only girl anymore... If she won't tag along with the rest of you, I might be alone without her..."

"Anyway, Ren needs some time to spend some time with you, Wendy. I heard that he confessed to you during lunch." Aron uttered.

"He already did, Aron. I also had feelings for him, ever since we met yesterday."

Jung Ah poked your cheek and said, "We need to get going, Wendy. Your umma might be worried about you, if you don't go home on time."

You touch your cheek and said, "Stop poking, Jung Ah unnie." Then, you pouted at her. Then, the boys started to laugh when you pouted her. "Wendy's so cute when she pouts." Minhyun said.

"Stop laughing!" You pleaded, you saw Ren join in the laughter. I never seen him laugh before... You thought to yourself.

---

After you chatted with the members, the three of you went off to the subway to catch the train. The other four members went to a restaurant to eat dinner there. You entered the train and there are few people inside. You found some vacant seats and the three of you sat down. You put your backpack on your lap and went to sleep. I'm so tired... You thought.

Ren caressed your hair and he stared at you the whole time. The train stopped, Jung Ah stood up and said, "This is my stop, guys..." Then, she looked at you and thought, Wendy's a deep slumber... Well, she looks so cute when she sleeps. She went off the train and started again to go to the next station, which is your stop. When you're almost at your stop, Ren wakes you up and you were startled that your eyes barely open. "What the..." Then, you turned to Ren, "Are we almost there?" You asked.

"Yep. We're almost there, Wendy. Jung Ah got off the train a few minutes ago, because it was her stop."

Then, the train stopped. "Let's go, Wendy. We made it." Ren said. Both of you got off the train and there are few people at the station. As the two of you walked to your neighborhood, Ren asked you "Wendy, can I stay at your house tonight?"

You stopped at your tracks, "Waeyo, Ren?"

"I will be alone at my house, because as I said, my parents never had time for me so... Jebal? I'm begging you..." He pleaded.

You thought about it for a while and answered, "...Ok, Ren. You can stay at my house tonight." Suddenly, he hugged you tightly and said, "Thanks, Wendy..." You felt tears flowing from his eyes and you hugged him back. He broke the hug after a while and you wiped his tears, using your fingers.

"Stop crying, Ren..." He started to smile a little. Both of you reached your house and your mom already got home early. You opened the door nervously and said, "Umma, I'm home!" Ren followed you behind and you let him sit on the couch. Your mom turned and was surprised to see Ren inside your home. "I see you had a friend with you, Wendy dear." After a while, she exclaimed, "Is that Minki?!"

"Umma... You can call him Ren, because he didn't want to call him by his real name. You're embarassing me..." You whined a little.

"Is that a stage name, dear?"

"Yes, umma."

"Stage names are a trend nowadays..." She muttered to herself and sighed.

"If it's okay with you, Mrs. Jung, can I sleep at your house tonight?" Ren asked your mom. You were startled by his question. So that's why he wanted to stay at my house tonight... You thought to yourself. Then, your mom answered, "I don't seem to bother at all, Ren. You can sleep at Wendy's room later, after we eat dinner later."

"Kamsahamnida!"

"You're welcome, Ren. By the way, are your parents busy as usual?"

"Yes, they never had time to spend with me..." Ren's voice sounded sad. Then, you went to him and sat beside him. "Don't worry, Ren. I'm always there for you..." You muttered. He stared at you and said, "Thanks, Wendy..." He hugged you once again. Your mom was surprised to see Ren hugging you.

"Wendy, are you in a relationship?"

"Yes. Why, umma?"

"I'm so proud of you! You're lucky that you had a boyfriend." Your mother smiled at you. You blushed so badly, Ren saw you blushing and you covered your face with your hands. "Wow! This is the first time I saw you blushing, Wendy." He said.

"Stop that!" You whined and playfully poked him on the face. Right then, your mother finishes making dinner. "Kids, dinner's done!"

"Finally... I'm so hungry." Ren said. Both of you went to the table, to eat dinner. "Your food tastes delicious, Mrs. Jung." Ren said with a smile.

"I'm glad you like it, Ren. And please call me umma from now on, Ren." Your mother said.

"Ok."

After you finished eating dinner, your mother washed the dishes and you helped her. Wendy's such a caring daughter... Ren thought. Then, your mother said, "You should show your room to Ren, Wendy. I'm going to finish washing the dishes myself. I have enough energy to do this..."

"Ok, umma." You said.

---

A/N: I'm working so hard to finish this chapter and I noticed that it is longer than the rest :D Anyway, don't forget to comment and subscribe! ^^