Chapter 4

Unexpected

-Continuation-

"How did you know about Minki, umma?" You asked but at the same time, you were shocked.

"I heard that the Choi family is one of the richest families in this neighborhood. Minki's parents are always busy with their business, so they didn't have a free time to spend with his son." Then, she you "Why are you shocked, my dear?"

"Because... He's my classmate in school, umma. I heard that he's very popular in school, because he belongs to a boy group."

"What boy group, dear?"

"Nu'EST, umma."

"Wow! Imagine that, dear. A popular boy group at school and your classmate is one of the members... You're very lucky, Wendy." She was done preparing dinner for you. "Let's eat dinner now, Wendy."

"Ok, umma." While eating, you asked your mother "Umma, can I go to Minki's house this weekend? You said that his parents doesn't have a free time for him. Is that okay with you?"

She thought about it and answered "Sure you can, dear. I'm sure he wants your company there."

"Thanks, umma!"

"You're welcome, dear." After both of you finished eating, you helped your mother washed the dishes and it's time to go to bed. "You need to sleep early, Wendy dear. Tomorrow's Friday and you won't be sleeping late and ended being late at school, aren't you?"

"Sure I won't, umma. I won't be late at school. Good night umma!"

"Good night to you, too, Wendy!"

You went to the bathroom to take a shower. After a few minutes, you're done with your shower and put on your pajamas. You took your phone and you looked at the messages. It was from Ren.

Hi Wendy! Did your umma said 'yes'?

-Ren

You replied him back.

Yes, Ren. She agreed to go to your house this weekend.

-Wendy

A few minutes later, he replied back to you.

I'm glad that your umma agrees to come at my house this weekend. Do you have Jung Ah's phone number?

-Ren

You replied him.

Ani, but I'm going to tell her tomorrow. I'm going to sleep now, Ren. I'll see you tomorrow at school. Good night! ^^

-Wendy

After a few minutes...

Good night too, Wendy! Sweet dreams and dream about me, okay?

-Ren

You were shocked to read his message and smiled. You went to sleep and slowly drifted you to dreamland.

---

A/N: That's the continuation of Chapter 3. Hope you like it! ^^

By the way, I ship MinRen <3 I really like them ^^