Chapter 7

Unexpected

-Jung Ah's POV-

What's taking Wendy so long? She will be late in class or else she will get scolded by seonsaengnim... I thought to myself. I left the classroom to go to the rooftop to where Wendy was. As I opened the door, I was shocked to see Wendy and Ren together. Could it be that... they're already in a relationship?! I thought again. I had no choice but to go near them.

"Oh! Jung Ah unnie, what are you doing here?" Wendy asked me.

"You two go back to the classroom or else you might get scolded by seonsaengnim." I answered, slightly harshed.

"Are you mad at me, unnie?" She pouted at me.

"Ani, I'm just concern that you might skip classes today, Wendy... I see that you have a boyfriend now."

"Yes, unnie. Ren confessed to me awhile ago..." As I turned to him, he looked down on the floor.

"I'm glad that Wendy likes you, Ren. You see, she may seem shy at first. But when you get to know her more, she will be nice to you." I said to him.

"Really, Jung Ah?" His face lifted and smiled a little.

"Yes. I swear that you two will get along just fine." I smiled back at him, then he was blushing and his cheeks were light pink in color.

"Anyway, class is about to start in a few minutes." I said. The three of us head back to the classroom and the bell rings right when we were about to enter the room. Wendy's so lucky that she had a boyfriend like Ren. I wish them the best of luck to the two of them.

---

Class has already started, Ren get his notebook and wrote it on one of the pages. He wrote:

Jung Ah is so nice, Wendy. By the way during lunch, JR told us that he had a crush on her... 

He quietly tear the page and he handed to you. You grab the note and while reading it, you eyes widen in surprise and wrote back to him:

He really confessed, Ren? I think Jung Ah didn't know that. I'm going to tell her, if I have time... 

You handed the note to him and read it. After a few minutes, he wrote back to you: 

If you tell her, I think she might be surprised of what JR told us... After all, you told us yesterday that he saved her from getting bullied by those juniors back then. Can I stay at your house later? My parents never had time for me, since they're busy with their business that they're running. 

He gave the note to you and read it. This time, you're even more surprised that he wanted to stay at your house later. You feel pity for him and wrote:

I don't know, Ren... What if my umma wouldn't let you stay at my house? It would be embarassing though...

You gave the note to him and he read it. He looked at you, while you were listening to the teacher, because you're distracted the whole time. He just smirked at you and decided to not write you back, since you wanted to catch up with your teacher's discussion.

---

A/N: Another chapter finished. Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe! ^^