Chapter 16

Unexpected

Weeks had passed, you went to school early after you ate your breakfast that your mother made for you. You saw Jung Ah and greeted you, "Good morning, Wendy!"

"Good morning, unnie! You're early as I am today."

She giggled softly, just then, a car parked at the school gates. The members of Nu'EST got off the car and both of you just stare at them. "Good morning!" Aron greeted both of you.

"Good morning!" Both of you said in unison. "You're so early, guys." Jung Ah said. Then, JR muttered, "Yeah. Ren almost woke up late in the morning. He now sleeps with Wendy at her house these days, since he's alone at his house."

You were embarassed and said, "He sleeps with me nowadays." Then, Ren walked towards you and put his arm on your shoulder. You blushed in front of Jung Ah and she wailed at you, "Wendy's blushing! Yihee!"

"YAH! Stop that, unnie!" You playfully slapped at her arms. The guys laughed at your cuteness, Baekho said, "Wendy's so cute!" Minhyun uttered, "I know. Anyway, we need to get in class."

"Yeah, we don't want to be late. I was once late last time, because I woke up late in the morning. I got scolded by seonsaengnim in class..." Baekho made a face.

After you chat with the members, the three of you (You, Jung Ah and Ren) went to class and luckily there was no teacher yet. But then, you heard whispers inside the classroom.

"Did you hear that Ren and Wendy were in a relationship?" A girl whispered. "WHAT?! No way! My oppa, why?!" Another girl shouted. "Hey! Keep it down, otherwise they'll hear you..." This time, a guy warned at the girl.

You and Ren went to your seats. Ren moved his chair closer to your seat. He put his sideward on the table and stare at you, "Wendy..." He called you. "Yes, Ren?" You were surprised that he stared you. "Why are you staring at me?"

"Because I love you, Wendy."

"You're so cheesy, Ren." He giggled at you. Then, the teacher came in. While he was discussing the lesson, Ren whispered, "Write down some notes for me, Wendy."

"Wait a second, Ren. Are you going to sleep the entire class? You might get scolded by seonsaengnim."

"I'm so tired, because I sleep late last night."

You sigh deeply and said, "Ok, I'll write it for you. But you gotta owe me."

"Sure, Wendy. I'll owe you one." And he went to sleep. He's such a deep slumber... And he forces me to write down the notes for him. *Sighs* What is wrong with this guy? You thought to yourself. Then, someone threw a paper on your head. "Ow! Who throw that paper?" You growled quietly.You pick it up and read: Wendy, don't you dare steal my Ren oppa! I warn you that if you took him away from me, you'll gonna pay the price... The person who wrote this... You'll have to know.

Then, the bell rang. Ren opened his eyes and yawned, "Is it break time, Wendy?"

"Yeah, Ren." You replied.

*The next scene is about to get bad*

You went out of the classroom, to go to the restroom. After you washed your face, you went back to your classroom. You're halfway towards the classroom, when a group of girls blocked your way. "YAH! Who do you think you are? Stealing my Ren oppa like that?! You're going to pay for this!" One of the girls hissed. The two girls pinned your arms on your back and you screamed in pain.

"Stop that! It hurts!" You tried to let go, but it's no use. The girl laughed wickedly, "No one will save you, little brat!" She flicked at your forehead and muttered, "Let go of her, girls!" The two girls let go and both of your arms were hurt, after they pinned you at the back. Then, she grabbed the collar of your uniform and said, "Listen, little brat! Don't you go flirt with Ren oppa, or you'll end up hurting and wincing in pain." Then, she shove you causing you to fall on the floor. "What do you want anyway?" You shouted at her.

"Do you think that you could get away from us, little brat?" She was about to punch you, but then Aron came and dogde the punch. His eyes was full of fury and was already pissed off, "DON'T YOU DARE BULLY WENDY!" The girls ran away, but JR, Ren, Minhyun and Baekho cornered them. "HOW DARE YOU TORTURED MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT!" Ren pissed. "Expect your expulsion tomorrow, girls." JR said. Minhyun reported the incident to the Principal's office. Baekho helped you and asked, "Are you alright, Wendy?"

"No. The girls pinned me causing my arms to turn red. And they even squeezed hard, causing to have a bruise." Shoot! This is not good... Baekho thought and said to Ren, "You have to take Wendy to the clinic, Ren. She had a bruise on her arm." Ren ran towards you to check your arm, "Oh shoot! You're bruise is swelling, Wendy! Let's go to the clinic." You and Ren went to the clinic, both of you entered and Ren said, "Nurse, we have a patient."

"Oh hello, Ren! What brings you here?"

"Wendy here has a bruise on her arm, after she got bullied by a group of girls awhile ago."

"Let me check your arm, dear." She examined your arm and was shocked. "Oh dear! You're arm is swelling. But don't worry, I'll put a gauze on the bruise and it will take a few days that the bruise will go away." You sighed in relief. After the nurse put on the gauze on the bruise, she said, "There you go, dear. That should do it."

"Kamsahamnida!" You thanked her. "You're welcome, dear. Glad to help you." "Anyway, we need to get back to class." Ren muttered. Both of you went out of the clinic and head back to your classroom. Jung Ah was shocked and asked, "What happened to your arm, Wendy?" "I got bullied by a group of girls awhile ago, unnie." "Can I see your arm?" You showed her your arm and said, "It's swelling, Wendy." "I know, but the nurse put a gauze on it." Then, your stomach grumbled, "Guess I didn't eat a single snack..." "I'll give you some, Wendy." Jung Ah opened her backpack and gave you some snacks.

"Here, Wendy. I didn't really eat those, because I ate a lot this morning."

"Can I have it, Jung Ah?" Ren muttered.

"Sure. You can also have one, Ren."

"Thanks, Jung Ah." She smiled at her. Then, you and Ren went to your seats and ate the snacks that Jung Ah gave you. Ren asked you, "Can I ask you something, Wendy?"

"Go ahead, Ren."

"Can you go on a date with me?"

You were startled by his question, he holds your hand and pleaded, "Jebal?"

You thought about it and replied, "Ok, it's fine by me, Ren."

"Thanks, Wendy. I'm very happy right now." He smiled at you.

---

A/N: Hope you love this chapter, guys ^^ I can't resist the feeling that Ren and Wendy will go out on a date >.< Anyway, don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe me :)

Ren for all of you guys :) I really love him because he's one of my bias in Nu'EST (aside from Minhyun).