Chapter 10

Unexpected

The next morning, sunlight entered from the window and hit Ren's face. He opened his eyes and woke up. You were still sleeping, he leaned to kiss you on the cheek. "Wendy..." He called you. You opened your eyes and saw Ren staring at you, his face is so beautiful (for a boy that is).

"Good morning, Wendy!" He greeted you and smiled.

"Good morning, too, Ren!" You greeted him back. Suddenly, his phone vibrates and took out his phone to check his messages. Aron texted him, it read:

Hi Ren! Are you at Wendy's house?

-Aron

He replied:

Ne, hyung. I slept at her house last night.

-Ren

You got up and sat on the floor, by the edge of the bed. You buried your face between your knees. She can't get over about that dream last night... Ren thought. A few minutes later, he received Aron's message:

Jinjja?! You have got to be kidding me. Anyway, we'll meet up by the waiting shed near your house at 11AM. We can eat lunch there. Don't be late, arasseo?

-Aron

Ren replied:

Arasseo, hyung. Wendy and I will be there.

-Ren

You just sat there, Ren sat beside you and asked, "Wendy, gwaenchanha?" Your face lifted and lied, "I'm alright, Ren."

"You don't seem okay, Wendy. You can't get over about the dream you had last night." He hugged you.

You hugged him back, burying your face on his shirt and started crying. "...Ren, I still can't get over about it..." You muttered, while crying.

"Stop crying, Wendy... Remember, I'm here right beside you." He said, your hair. You suddenly stopped crying and you broke the hug. Ren smiled at you and he wiped the tears, using his fingers. "Come on, Wendy. Umma's probably finished making breakfast." He suddenly stood up.

"Arasseo, Ren." You followed him behind and hold his hand, both of you went downstairs and your mother said, "You're just in time, kids. Breakfast is ready!" She said with a smile. Both of you went to the table and sat down.

"Enjoy eating, kids!" Your mom said. Both of you were pleased that the food's delicious. "It's delicious, umma!" Ren said happily.

"I'm glad you like it, dear." Your mom smiled at him. After you finished eating, your mother stood up to wash the dishes. Then, she asked you, "Wendy dear, what time will you meet with your friends?"

"His friend, Aron, texted him awhile ago that we should meet up by the waiting shed near his house at 11AM. We will eat lunch there." You answered.

"I see. Make sure you take care of Wendy, arasseo Ren?"

"I will, umma." Ren said.

---

A/N: Wendy will have a fun time hanging out with Ren and the rest of her friends at his house ^^ Please don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe!