Chapter 5

Unexpected

-Ren's POV-

I was lying on my bed, rethinking after what I did to Wendy before she went to her house. For the first time, I hugged a girl like Wendy. To be honest, she is nice but at the same time, she looks very pretty. What is this feeling inside my heart? She's been running inside my head ever since I've met her today at school. I know it sounds really weird but I don't know if I can confess my true feelings to her properly... I think I had a crush on her. I thought to myself. "Argh! I can't seem to sleep because of her..."

I tried to sleep for a few minutes, but I just can't. I don't want to end up waking up late in the morning the next day.

"Maybe I'll just have to confess my feelings for Wendy at school tomorrow..." I muttered, then I went back to sleep...

---

The next morning, this is your usual routine when you have school days: Woke up early in the morning, took a bath, put on your school uniform and fixing yourself. You grabbed your backpack and head down the stairs to eat breakfast with your mom. "Good morning, umma!"

"Good morning, Wendy dear! Eat your breakfast well." Your mom said. After you finished eating, you kissed her on the cheek and waved goodbye. "Always be nice to your classmates, arasseo?"

"I will, umma!" You smiled at her and ran towards the subway to catch the train. Right when you were about to enter the train, Ren catch up with you and he was panting. "Good morning, Wendy! I almost woke up late today..."

"Good morning, Ren! You're just in time, because the train is here."

He was shy and didn't say anything. You entered the train to get to school on time. As usual, the train is full and there are no vacant seats for you to sit for the both of you. You didn't even talk the whole time and then the train stopped.

"Let's go Ren! We don't want to be late." You said and both of you ran towards the school gates. Both of you arrived early today. You saw Jung Ah near by the streets. "Good morning, Wendy!" She said and turned to Ren "Looks like you've got company, Wendy."

"Well, yeah. Ren and I lived in the same neighborhood, Jung Ah unnie." You said. "Oh, by the way, Ren... This is my friend, Jung Ah."

"Nice to meet you, Jung Ah." Ren smiled warmly.

"By the way, Jung Ah unnie, would you go to Ren's house this weekend? I'm the only girl at his house and my umma agreed to go to his house. Would you come, unnie? Please?" You pouted.

"...Sure, Wendy. I'll go with you. My parents didn't bother either."

"Thanks, Jung Ah unnie!" You thanked her.

"Anyway, we'll be late for class. Let's go!" Jung Ah said. The three of you entered the classroom and luckily, you're teacher is not here yet.

You went to your desk and put your backpack on the table and went to sleep. Ren sat beside you and saw you sleeping. Even when she sleeps, she looks so beautiful... He thought. He can't help it and he caressed your hair. I really like you, Wendy... But how can I confess my feelings for you, if I don't say it properly? Well, I have no choice but to do it later...

Just then, the teacher came and you're awaken by the sound of his steps. Ren let go of his hand, after he caressed your hair. I think I felt something warm on my hair while I was sleeping... Could it be... that Ren really has a crush on me? You thought to yourself. While the teacher discusses the lessons, Ren gets his notebook from his backpack and started writing... Then, he shyly gave it to you and it read: Meet me at the rooftop later at lunch. You wrote him back and gave it to him. He reads your message, it says: Ok, I'll be there. He smiled, while you were looking outside from the window.

---

A/N: Ren has a crush on Wendy ever since they've met on their first day of school. Will Ren confess his feelings to Wendy? Well, stay tuned for the next chapter, guys. Don't forget to comment and subscribe!

Watch this video, guys. I can't stop laughing from watching this XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBOAJhnG2Hc