CHAPTER FIVE:声をきかせて

IT ALL STARTED WITH A BIG BANG

 

Ji-yong rushed me to hospital and left, I guess he had to work but I really needed some company. The room was empty, plain and white. It was quiet apart from the noise of a clock ticking. My head was uncomfortable, it was bandaged up. I looked at the table next to me and saw that my handbag was there along with a vase filled with pale lilies. I heard my mobile start to ring so I reached out and answered it. “Hey, where have you been? You didn’t come home last night. Where are you?”

“Oh hey Lizzie. Well actually, I’m in hospital.”

“OMG, are you ok? What happened?”

“Uh yeah I’m fine, I just fell over and hit my head and managed to knock myself out. You know how clumsy I can be sometimes.”

“Ouch, I’ll be over there in a minute. What hospital are you at?”

“Umm I think its Seoul hospital or something.”

“I know that, I’ll be there in a minute. Bye.”

“Bye.”

It didn’t take her long to get to the hospital. And when she came she ran in all excited and said, “You will not believe who I saw just now.” She kneeled down to the side of my bed. “I just saw G-dragon! I can’t believe it” I smiled, she loved Big Bang almost as much as I did and out of all the members G-dragon was by far her favourite. “Oh is he here? He must be coming to see me,” I said. She looked at me amazed, “Wait so you’ve already met Big Bang? Since when?”

“Well I only met all of them yesterday except TOP. And after that I fell over in the dancing studio and knocked myself out. Ji-yong brought me back to his house and then he brought me here.”

“Seriously? You lucky girl. But how’s your head? You know I was really worried about you when you didn’t come back to the house last night.”

“Oh my head’s fine. I’m a little worried that it will interrupt with all my vocal and dance training though. So I hope it heals up fast.”

“Don’t worry you’ll be up and going in no time. You’ve always been a fighter….”

“Excuse me ladies,” Ji-Yong said, “I was just coming to check how you are. Who’s this your friend?”

At this point Lizzy jumped up and of course like the fan-girl she is, hugged him. “I’m Lizzy, her best friend.”

“Umm.. nice to meet you. Anyway the doctor said that you only need a couple of hours of rest and then you can go home. He said that you’ll be fine. How about we go out for a meal later? So I can keep an eye on you”