CHAPTER SIXTEEN: MY HEAVEN

IT ALL STARTED WITH A BIG BANG

After receiving the text message from Jiyong, I decided that I needed to see him. I actually missed his face, his smile, he was always so loving when he was around me. Daesung said that he would walk me home and Jiyong told me that he would meet me there.

"Sorry I had to leave early but I need to see Jiyong, I've had a really great time though."

"Don't worry, you going to be alright? You know if you ever need my help.."

"I know, I know.. Daesung you are really really too kind to me, even after all I've told you and I'll be fine. Seung-hyun doesn't even like me after all, so I'll get over him soon."

Daesung smiled and laughed nervously, "You have no idea, do you?"

"No idea of what..?" 

"Oh it's nothing I shouldn't have said anything."

"Dae, you can't just do that! Tell me!" I laughed and stopped walking, "Come on, tell me!"

"No I can't.. I was told I couldn't tell you.. you should know but I'm sorry I can't tell you, but I'll say this, Seung-hyun will never ever let himself come in between you and Jiyong, ever. So know that."

"But does that mean that he..." 

He put his fingers to his lips, "Shh.. I didn't say anything. Now let's get you home."

Did that mean that Seung-hyun liked me? He didn't quite say it but he suggested it or did he just mean that I should stop going after him because I had no chance? We reached my house and Jiyong's car was parked outside.

"Oh so this is your house? It's pretty."

"Uh well actually.. It's this one," I pointed to our dark, unclean house next to the pretty blue one that Daesung originally thought was ours. Our house was the ugliest there, the reason? It was the only one we could afford.

He laughed, "This is your house?! It's really uh.."

"You don't have to," I said, "I know it's disgusting."

"So I guess this is it? Well goodbye, you have my number, if you need me," he hugged me and then patted me on the head, "Well then I'll be off. Good luck."

"Thank you Dae, I'll see you tomorrow," I waved as he walked away.

The door opened, "I thought it was you," he ran up and hugged me excitedly, "I've missed you so so much baby girl, from now on I'm going to keep you with me forever," He smiled and kissed me. 

"Oppa, it's nice to see your face again.... Lizzie?"

Lizzie's smiling face poked out of the door, "You guys are so so adorable, I just want to take a picture."

"Lizzie you are so embarrassing sometimes! Your best friend is so funny, isn't she? I spent a lot of time with her today, she showed me pictures of when you were a little girl, ah you were so cute and Lizzie too of course, actually Lizzie was a really pretty kid."

Did he find her prettier than me? But I was his girl, how could he say that in front of me? How annoying! 

"Shall we go inside then? I think I might freeze or something."

"Well you won't freeze if I warm you up," he winked at me, "but let's go in anyway."
 

The door shut behind us and Jiyong took my hand, 'Lizzie if you don't mind, we'll be sleeping now. I can tell she's tired, so I hope you don't mind."

"No, uhh it's absolutely fine. You guys need to catch up and anyway I need some beauty sleep."

Jiyong cut in, "Ah no you're too beautiful already to need beauty sleep," he grinned, "Anyway sweet dreams."

-In the bedroom-

"So uh I don't really have anything for you to wear Jiyong.."

"Don't worry, I'll just sleep in my underwear."

He was going to sleep in his underwear? Lizzie would be so jealous right now.

"Ok then, I think I'll stay like this then."

Jiyong looked pretty disappointed, he wasn't seeing me in my underwear, no way. Taking his shirt of he looked at me intensely pulling me into him, "You know your expression is really cute right now, all innocent, like an angel. You make me feel, aigoo, I don't know. It doesn't feel right exposing you to this."

"Oppa, you only took your shirt off, you're not the first guy in the world to do that," I laughed, "And anyway I like what I see."

He bit his lip and ran his finger over my nose, "Well then, maybe you'll have to see me like this more often."