CHAPTER 10: WHAT IS RIGHT

IT ALL STARTED WITH A BIG BANG

 

 

                     IT ALL STARTED WITH A BIG BANG

                    CHAPTER TEN: WHAT IS RIGHT

He took my hand and pulled me through the door, his face beaming and his hed held high. “Hey guys,” he said, “Isn’t my girl so cute she’s blushing!” He looked back at me as I hid behind him, embarrassed and blushing far too much. I hadn’t realised at first but oddly Seung-hyun wasn’t there. The rest of the boys nodded and smiled. “Uhh I have to go now, but I'll see you later.” Jiyong looked disappointed but said, “oh my girl, she’s so shy. I’ll see you later than honey.” He hugged me and I left the room, waving. Still in shock I stood outside in the hallway, for what seemed like hours. Everything was going so fast, I didn’t understand Jiyong, we had barely known each other for anytime at all. I continued sown the hallway, I didn’t really know where I was going. I just knew one thing, I needed to find, him. I needed to find Seung-Hyun. I ran through the hallway looking through to see if he was in any of the rooms but I couldn't find him. Even though I knew it would make no difference, I just wanted to tell him, that I love him, I’d loved him for as long as I could remember. Now that I’d met him, I loved him even more. Maybe he believed at love in first sight? Then again perhaps he doesn’t like me at all. I was so confused, tears streamed down my face, I needed to see his face again. The door behind me opened and someone grabbed my hand. “Come with me.” He walked urgently down the hallway, dragging me with him. He turned the corner and released my hand from his grip.

“I need to tell you something… wait… you’ve been crying? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing… I just, everything’s going so fast, I mean, I don’t know,” I said.

“Well, Jiyong seems pretty into you, that’s for sure,” he sighed, “Just don’t cry ok? I don’t like seeing girls cry.” I held back my tears. All I wanted to do was hug him and tell him how much I loved him. “I’m sorry, I should go. I need to work,” I muttered. “Wait, just wait a second,” he said shyly, “Just look after Jiyong well for me. Be nice to him. Don’t hurt him or break his heart. He’s one of my best friends, so don't go liking any other guys ok?” He sighed and scratched his head. I looked at him, it was almost like he had meant to say something else. He wasn’t even directly looking at me, he just kept on looking around awkwardly, never looking at me. “So yeah, I’ll see you round. Don’t cry anymore, just be happy. Jiyong will make you happy I’m sure.”

“Uhh yeah I will… see you round op--.. I mean Seunghyun.”

“Bye then,” he said as he walked away hands buried in his pockets.