CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: HARU HARU

IT ALL STARTED WITH A BIG BANG

Jiyong drove me back from the Photo shoot. It had been really awkward, Seunghyun barely smiled except for when he had to for a picture but Jiyong on the other hand was amazing. He was constantly telling me how beautiful I looked, and hugging and kissing me. He just gave me this warm feeling in my heart like no one else had ever given me. Perhaps I was warming to him? After all I had been annoyed and slightly jealous when he complimented Lizzie. Oh, I don't know anymore.

"Jiyong, I really love you, you know," I said.

"I know, beautiful and I love you too," he smiled and looked at me, "I'd hold your hand but I can't, ah I just want to kiss you. Wait till we get out of this car."

I think that I could get used to this, perhaps it wasn't so bad after all? I'd just always smile, always tell him that I loved him, just love him. Maybe I could do it. It was my life yes, but Jiyong was a great guy and maybe I could spend the rest of my life with him. But, Seunghyun...

"Uh, Jiyong so who do you think this girl Seunghyun likes is?

"Hmm, probably someone very special," he nodded, "Yeah. Seunghyun isn't the type to say that he loves someone. Truly, the words I love you from him are very meaningful indeed. He must love this girl immensely. You know I think it might be you."
He stared at me seriously. Had he guessed already? How did he now?

"But... what? How did yo.."

"I'm only joking!" he laughed, "You should have seen your face, priceless."

He smiled, "Sorry I couldn't resist."

A few days later...

"Daesung," I said.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I think I'm going to stay with Jiyong and just you know well, bear it."

"What? But you don't love him?"

"Sure, I love Seunghyun. Sure I can picture us having children, him being the best father in the world of course. I can imagine us being so happy, with a relationship so full of love. I just have to make things work with Jiyong. To have a life of that is a thing of dreams. I don't deserve to have my dream, I don't deserve to have him. And Jiyong, isn't so bad you know? He really loves me and he always is so kind and lovely to me. it's stupid that I want more."

"You're so wrong, you know that? It's a human right to love. Without love what is a human? If you do not love Jiyong, then your love will never be real because it will always be fake," he said taking my  hand, "I know that you love Seunghyun and he loves you so much too. So why not just go for it? You know he said, to me that to marry you is his dream. This is coming from a guy who said he never wanted to marry or at least until he was older. So go, go and find him and tell him that you love him too because that lovely is the best thing to do."