CHAPTER ONE: INTRO

IT ALL STARTED WITH A BIG BANG

 

It’s been two weeks since I became a trainee in YG entertainment, and it’s been a hard two weeks. Today I was told that I would meet Big Bang and to be honest, I’m really excited. Big Bang have always been my inspiration, and I could have never even dreamed of meeting them but out of all of them, meeting TOP will be the most meaningful to me. I’ve been in love with him for so long now, I can’t even remember when I started. He is just the most perfect man. After I had finished my dance practice I was told to wait in the practice room, and that Big Bang would be coming shortly. They were the longest minutes of my life, but the door finally opened and they came in. I smiled and let out an excited scream, they were all there except TOP. “OMG It’s BIGBANG!!”, I shouted. G-dragon smiled and walked towards me. “Hello, I’m Ji Yong,” he said. Before the other members could even have a chance to say anything, I was already hugging G-dragon and crying. “Of course I know who you are, all of you!”. They all smiled widely except Seungri who looked incredibly freaked out. Daesung came up to me and smiled whilst laughing. “Hello, nice to meet you. I hope you will have fun here,” he said hugging me. “I will and its very nice to meet you too, I’m a big fan,” I said with a ridiculously big smile on my face. Seungri looked me up and down and said, “Hello crazy fan-girl.”   “Hello Panda,” I replied. I smiled as I saw his angry expression. Taeyang was nervous and barely said a word but just smiled and waved. They left after that, I was happy but disappointed that I hadn’t met TOP.

 The next day, I was in the practice hall dancing. “Hey, how’s it going?”, I heard from behind me. I looked back and saw him there, he smiled nervously. “Oh, hey… I’m a bit tired actually.” I was surprised how casually I could just talk to him as if we had known each other for the whole of our lives.

“I can tell, come and sit down with me.” I joined him and sat on the bench. My heart fluttered, he was even more handsome and beautiful in real life. There was a long awkward pause as I considered what to say. I was trying to resist fan-girling over him like I did the other Big bang members, so just sat in silence. “I’m Choi Seung-Hyun, sorry that I couldn’t meet you yesterday, I had an interview. But now I’m here I’d like to say welcome to the YG family. You’ll do well I’m sure.”

“Don’t worry about it, after all I get to meet you now. And thank you, I’ll try my very best to do well as an artist and I hope I will fit in well.” His eyes looked deeply into mine for a second and then shyly turned away. “Are you uh free right now?”. I nodded my head, “Yes”.

“Do you want to go out for uh… lunch or something? I mean you seem hungry.”

“Sure, I’d love to”