color's or Illusions?

The No Ordinary Me

I slowly opened my eyes... Wait.. I'm not at home.. I was wearing a short white dress and was laying inside a glass box like thing... My wrists and legs are tied up.. I couldn't move.. wait.. There were people... They were staring at me as If i was some kind of alien...I screamed but its like no one could hear me... It was as if they were making tests on me.. I shook my self hoping I could free myself.. But there's no use. Then someone hit the glass with a long stick and it broke into pieces and fell on me.

'' YU MI! You're sleeping again in class!?'' Yep..It was just another nightmare I slowly rose my head from the table and stared at the teachers stick touching the table... oh.. 

'' u-um.. sorry sir.'' the mean guys behind me started giggling and kicking my chair I just looked down embarrassed.. 

'' Next time... Detention!!'' he yelled and one of the mean guys behind me said '' We will keep an eye on her sir!...'' he got closer to my ear and whispered ''...and make sure she get's detention'' I felt his breath on my neck. It gave me a shiver-ish feeling.. I turned around and whispered '' please don't get you're freaking mouth close to my face... you're breath smells like garlic... What are you? '' I turned my face around again and smirked listening to his friends make fun of him. then suddenly the bell rang.. I packed my stuff and stood up and walked out... Taemin was leaning against the wall waiting for me .. '' Tae!'' I smiled and walked towards him.. he was smiling and turned around to face me putting his hands on his pockets..

'' Yu Mi!.. you slept in class again didn't you?'' He asked folding his arms and raising an eyebrow.. I was shocked..

'' How did you know?'' I asked with a surprised face

'' I don't know.. just had a feeling..'' He said with a smile.. '' but you gotta watch it.. getting in trouble on you're birthday''

'' Yah! I didn't even remember! And You do?!'' I hit his arm playfully while walking down the school hallway..

'' I guess you still don't know what the term 'Best Friend' means'' He laughed.. I smiled ''I got you something'' I turned my head to look at him '' Hmm? really?'' 

''Yep..'' He pulled out a butterfly shaped necklace from his pocket.. '' here.. Its a mood necklace.. the butterfly part changes its color...'' he pointed at it and explained '' It reminded me of you'' He looked at me with a sweet smile on his face.

''Why did I remind you of a butterfly..?' I asked and looked up at him.

''Its not the butterfly that reminded me of you.. But what's inside the butterfly..'' He tapped on it with his index finger... I still didn't get it and had a confused look on my face. He looked at me and giggled.. '' Eye color changes.. Hair color changes..'' he said

'' Yah!'' I hit him again.. ''you should have one too you !! '' I said looking at him.. '' but it's not funny! I sill don't know if I'm human..'' I pouted and looked down.. '' yah.. you're making me feel like an alien... we have the same problem remember that! Now put the butterfly on!'' He said and helped me put it on... '' despite of that... thanks..'' I smiled.. 

we walked out the building and met up with those mean guys.. '' yo yo yo! look what we got here.. The lover boy!'' one of the guys came closer to him and patted his shoulder.. ''Yah! why don't you leave her for us..?'' 

'' shut it Kris'' I said, glaring at him with folded arms...'' wow..wow.. guys.. did you see that?'' Kris looked afraid.. he backed away slowly... I slid my folded arms down confused... ''h-her eyes! they just switched blue and back to brown!'' The guys laughed at him

Shoot 

'' Taemin.. we should go..'' I whispered and he nodded... ''I'll walk you home'' he said smiling

'' dude, you live right next to my house. so ya..'' I giggled '' fine then I wont!'' he said

'' you wont Handel it. trust me'' I said.. I know him more than he knows himself.. well.. I think that..'' ya.. your right'' he smiled and messed up my hair '' I just gave him a fake angry look.

'' oh my! I'm so scared!'' he said raising his arms and waving them around.. that made me laugh.. 

'' wanna come over.. we don't have homework today.'' I asked..

'' sure.. I'm free too'' he said.. then on the rest of the way I was thinking of what Kris saw..... is it true? or is he imagining..? I wonder.. ''hello?'' I stared at Taemin's hands that are waving in front of my face.. ''oh.. sorry..''

''we're here..'' he pointed at my house...... we walked inside.. '' MOM! I'm home and Taemin is here!''

'' Welcome back! and hey Taemin'' Taemin bowed and smiled then followed me upstairs. 

'' Do you think what he saw was real?'' I layed on the bed and asked Taemin. 

'' I don't know.. but he seemed pretty frightened.. It happened allot between us.. I saw you're eyes change color allot..''

'' same here'' I smiled..'' I wonder..'' suddenly mom walks in with a cake.. on the cake was 18 small candles'' happy birthday to you~'' she sang and Taemin joined her.. I couldn't help but smile.. '' make a wish'' I approached the cake and took a breath and closed my eyes.. once I did all the candles blew off.. '' Yu Mi..open your eyes'' Taemin said with a worried face and pointed at the candles... not even one was lit.. '' u-um.. mom i already made a wish its okay.,.. don't light them up again.. it must be the AC..'' definitely not the AC...

'' its okay hun.. '' she said...

Taemin tried to change the topic '' Okay! lets eat cake..'' he filled his index finger with cream and slid it down my cheek'' I laughed '' Yah! I thought you said 'eat' '' He laughed... 

'' hunny... wasn't you're eyes brown a few minutes ago?''

I'm.. busted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AND HERE IT IS! MY NEWEST STORY!!! :D :D :D 

HoPE YOU LIKE IT!!! :***

-M0^Y

______________________________________________________________________________