shocking moments

The No Ordinary Me

"ugh.." I sighed ad i stared at my math book.. " I cant figure this freaking math problem" I pouted as Taemin stared at me.

"Yu Mi... your not concentrating.. stop thinking about it and you'll have no problem solving it" he smiled brightly and continued eating on the packet of chips. I sighed again and tried to solve it again. 

"so...? figured it out yet?" Taemin peeked to look at the book "yeah..." 

"really?" Taemin asked happily. "No.." I sighed as I lay back on the bed putting the open book over my face " I'm totally failing this math test"

"aigoo.." Taemin sighed as he scooch over beside me "you need a vacation away from all this"

" how can you handle it?" I asked as I tossed the book to the side and looked at him.

" I don't think of it.." he smiled softly " just try! " 

........................

I was on my way to class until I spotted Key talking to a group of guys including Kris. they seemed to be picking on him. Key just turned to walk away but Kris grabbed his shoulder. Key eyes started to glow, his eyes turning aquamarine blue and suddenly Kris jumped around and started screaming " My hand!! My hand is burning! its so hot!" all the guys surrounded Kris thinking that his just making up like always, Key just looked back and then walked away. I gasped and hid behind a wall.

" I cant believe this..." I started running to go and tell Taemin.

.........................

"yes! yes I'm sure!" I yelled, Minho stared at me. "We cant talk to him.. he knows you. you both are friends!" 

"just stay away from him for a while" Onew said, I just nodded.

"I knew there was something weird about Key.." Taemin said.. I glared at him "what?!" he did a completely confused face as I just sighed and shook my head.

Onew then said " come on, I'll take you home.." Me and Taemin stood up and Onew drove us home

after reaching home, me and Taemin hopped out of the car with completely messy hair and pale faces, Onew came out "Come on guys! I wasn't that fast!!" 

" The bathroom is that way.." Taemin pointed, "whaat, pfftt I don't need to use the bathroo- okay thanks" Onew said as he quickly walked in along with us.

I took a shower and walked out fully dressed, Taemin and Onew already left, It wasn't that late though, I looked at the clock hanging on the wall of my room, "hmm... its just 7:00 pm... I guess they were just busy." I shrugged and sat on the bed until I heard our door bell ringing, I ran downstairs screaming " I'll get it!" and opened the door. for my surprise.. it was Key. I looked at him a bit shocked " oh... K-Key!" 

" hey Yu Mi, I'm sorry I came like this without calling you or anything" He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"oh, heh.. no worries.. but I'm kinda bus-" before I could even complete my sentence, he cut me off. "wanna have a walk in the park? it wont take long!" I sighed, I couldn't say no, so I agreed " just give me a minute" I walked to my room, changed my clothes as he waited for me outside, I came back to him and smiled. 

we both walked in the park and talked about random stuff, giggling and laughing. Key isn't a bad person, he is really a good, nice and an amazing friend, we know each other for a week now. while walking, we had a quiet moment, Key held my hand. I was a bit shocked, but i let him hold my hand anyway. it no big deal, we were walking for about half an hour holding hands, I felt that someone was watching us in the past 5 minutes. "you know what?" Key said as he spun me around to face him. I looked at him shocked, he stared at me and started leaning closer, My eyes widen and I look away before he could kiss me. Key just leaned back in disappointment " I'm sorry.." he said before walking away..

I stood there for a minute thinking about what just happened until I spotted a shiny object on the ground, twinkling from a distance. I walked towards it and picked it up.. It was a necklace with my name on it.. "was Key planning to give this to me?" I stared at it

" or was it someone else...?"

________________________________________________________________________________________

So guys~ IM BACK!! sorry that I wasn't active. I hope I could be from now on c:

PLEASE FORGIVE MEE!!!!!!!!!

anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter ^-^ It's kinda interesting~ thanks for reading!! please feel free to comment below ^^

- M0^Y

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________