Control

The No Ordinary Me

Gosh... This is hard... After that day Taemin confessed..  I couldn't talk to him.. we got so busy and stuff.. I couldent even reply to his confession. now.. I have problems with the 'powers' thing.. I almost set the curtains on fire, and I boiled the bubble bath I wanted to relax in! I have no control at all! so, I told Onew and Minho and they decided to help us. Taemin seemed to have problems too. So they invited him too.

'' okay.. You both have to go in that white room and sit on the chairs there.. you will see a few toys and a glass bottle infront of you.. we will speak to you through the speakers and see you through the glass window.. '' Onew explained

Me an Taemin nodded and did what he said.. we saw Onew and Minho behind the glass window, they spoke to us through the speakers. ''okay, all you guys have to do is stare at the green empty glass bottle that is surrounded by other random plastic toys, you focus only on the glass, Me and Onew will try making you angry. then we will see what will happen.. arasso?'' He said.. we both nodded... we did what he told us.. Onew started saying.. 

'' I saw Taemin and Sohee together last night..'' I knew it was fake since he already confessed to me.

'' Oh.. and Taemin.. you are such a crybaby..'' Minho said laughing, they are seriously good at acting.. Taemin got pissed but.. not allot.. they kept on tying until.... '' Oh and Me and Minho were at you're home the time you cuddled... and we actually got you two closer..'' that defiantly pissed both of us off, our concentration was still on the bottle.. ''WHAT!?'' we both screamed.. 

the bottles broke into millions of tiny pieces that we couldn't even see anything of it, the toys did too.. the speaker got destroyed and the glass window shattered , everything was a disaster.. the walls cracked and the white paint literally melted.. Minho and Onew were hiding.. if they were with us.. I bet they would've died. But then suddenly.. I out.

.............

''Yu Mi..?'' I heard a voice say.. I slowly opened my eyes.. everything was blurry.. ''Yu Mi! you're awake!'' Onew yelled. 

''W-what happened.. I feel so weak.. '' I slowly sat up... I saw Taemin sleeping near me.. he still didn't wake up yet... his skin tone was pale and it was dark below his eyes... '' why does Taemin look like that?''

''well.. umm.. you both forced your self's to get angry about what we told you, that made you go weak, plus.. you were releasing too much power... which made you weaker... and you both ended up fainting...'' Minho explained with a sigh

''If you didn't force your self's, you would have got a painful headache that lasts for about 10 minutes or a nosebleed..''

I looked at Taemin who was slowly opening his eyes.. ''T-Taemin?'' I asked.. he looked at me and widen his eyes.. he sat up really fast and cupped my face.. ''Yu Mi! you look like a zombie..!'' 

'' you do too Tae..'' I was so happy to hear his voice.. I couldn't help but smile.. I hugged him softly and he held me in his arms.. we looked like a zombie couple.. it was... cute.

~TAEMIN'S POV~

It was weird that we were embracing each other in front of Minho and Onew.. they didn't seem to mind... I looked down at her, she was asleep with a blink of an eye.. and I think I'm going to sleep as well, I feel so tired and sleepy..''you should also get some rest.. we're in my home..'' Minho said with a smile, both of them left us. I slowly lied on the bed with her in my arms.. she was in deep sleep.. I slept there hugging her softly..

....................

~YU MI'S POV~

''okay Yu Mi!! You can do this..!'' I stood there staring at one of my teddy bears... I closed my eyes and controlled it.. Its was as if my soul left my body and was in it.. the Teddy slowly started floating in the air.. I controlled where to put it..

'' okay.. slowly.. put it on the chair...'' I said under my breath.. Boom! I lost my concentration and it fell half way..

''WHAT!? I was half way there!!'' I pouted and jumped around annoyed... 

''You almost did it !'' Taemin watched me with cute baby eyes, he was eating pop corn and folding his legs, sitting on my bed while watching my 10th time of failing... '' Yah Tae! you're suppose to practice too! what if that Siwon pops out of no where and attacks us like always!'' 

''I already did..! I control water!'' He said with a grin, grabbing more popcorn and putting them in his mouth.. I looked at him and back at the glass of water laying on the table and pointed at it.. ''Show me'' 

He put the bowl of popcorn away and smiled.. he stared at the water.. his eyes turned aqua blue.. the water started rising up... he made a sphere out of it and got it above me! suddenly he lost concentration and It fell on me... both, me and the floor was filled with water... I stared at him as he slowly gasped, he was holding in his laugh and then suddenly bursted out laughing.. ''watch my trick!'' Slowly my body heated up, the water on me evaporated and my hair was dry.. the wet floor also was evaporated.. I folded my arms and smiled at him..

'' good game.. '' He said folding his arms and raising an eyebrow.

we practiced the whole day... sometimes I watch him.. sometimes he watches me.. we also had a popcorn fight in the middle.. though we have feelings for each other... we still act like childish, Imature and troublesome best friends...

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE THIS CHAP!!! XD :D <3 HOPE YOU DID TOO!!!!

Comment you're opinion bellow!! :D HOPE YOUR LIKING THE STORY SO FAR!! :D <3

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________