I found you

The No Ordinary Me

Taemin was acting weird lately... He acts different towards me and every time I try contacting Onew.. he pulls me away.. Gah! what's wrong with him?!

''Taemin.. we need to talk!''

''sure hun..'' WHAT!? did he just freaking called me hun!?

''Taemin..?'' he slowly put his finger on my lips.. he came closer to kiss me but I looked away.. '' just pretend we don't know each other okay!?'' I said while walking away... he grabbed my arm.. '' Don't talk to Onew!'' Is that all you care about right now!? I shook my arm away.. '' You cant stop me..'' I tried walking away.. he grabbed me again and said.. ''Or else..'' He let go and walked away.. those words made me shiver.. its the first time Taemin scares me... tomorrow was the dance.. I guess I wont be going with Taemin... Il just go anyway...

Every time I see Onew.. he's always busy with friends.. every time I approach to talk to him.. I get pulled away.. what is Taemin hiding from me!... my eye color changed again... I thought Taemin was in trouble but I can see him standing there talking to some students... What's wrong with me?! what's wrong with him!? I walked home alone... I wonder what Siwon is planning... but.. I miss the real Taemin.. I miss talking to Onew and Minho... they helped us allot..! how can they suddenly betray us.. a tear rolled down my cheek while walking home... I walked In.. '' mom.. I'm back..'' I said softly with my head down.. '' what's wrong?'' she approached me ''just a bad day.. '' I said before going upstairs to my room...

everything is so complicated... I don't understand anything...  

I looked at the long flowy dress I wanted to wear tomorrow.. I felt like tearing it into pieces... I just jumped on my bed and cried on the pillow...

.................

I was all ready for the dance... my dress was so simple and nice.. I went to school and walked in.. I guess Im the only girl here with no partner... how embarrassing... '' hey..'' I looked back and saw Taemin.. I ignored him and looked front again.. he tried holding my hand but I pulled away.. '' what part of 'pretend we don't know each other' you didn't understand?''

''Look.. I'm sorry! please forgive me hun!'' HUN! AGAIN!? '' Oh do not 'hun' me..'' I walked away.. until I felt a cut on my arm... I started bleeding... ''wh-what happened?'' My eye changed its color.. this time.. I didn't bother looking at Taemin.. I just ran out of the dance hoping to actually fix everything until... I got another vision.. my eyes played a video of the way.. I just followed and ended up in the same factory I was in... I was scared to go in but I did anyway.. I followed the direction until I found a room.. Someone was there.. he was sitting on the chair tied up with glowing type of chains.. His arm was bleeding.. I approached and saw him... it cant be.. ''Taemin!?'' I tried touching the chains but they shocked me.. How!? 

''Taemin wake up!'' I shook him... He opened his eyes and looked shocked.. ''Yu Mi!! Yu Mi!'' I felt as if he was going to cry.. ''Yu Mi get out of here! get out of here now'' he yelled.. 

''its too late..'' someone said.. he approached us.. It was.. Taemin!? '' Who are you!!??'' I'm Siwon.. His body changed into Siwon and I stared.. I knew something was wrong from the first place.. ''and what are you planning to do now?!'' I asked.. 

''you'll see..  oh and don't try breaking those chains.. they are magic proof''  he said before disappearing and locking the door.. '' Taemin..'' I said softly.. '' his right..  I tried breaking them..'' He said.. almost tearing up.. I grabbed them.. It was painful since the shock you.. All my concentration was in it.. Taemin managed to put his hands on mine.. we both started to pull and the chain finally broke..my knees dropped to the ground.. My nose started bleeding.. I jus wiped it away and stood up weakly.. we and Taemin broke the door open.. we saw Onew coming towards us ''guys! are you okay!? hurry! I got a way out!'' he said while running.. Me and Taemin followed him.. 

'' in there!'' He pointed me and Taemin walked in.. when we turned around Siwon was there grinning at us and pushed us both.. we both ended up on the ground..'' you guys are so easy to play with... specially because Taemin is human..'' yes.. he still doesn't know...

there were water pipes everywhere in that room.. me and Taemin stood up.. Taemin looked at the pipes then looked at me.. I guess he has an idea.. Siwon was too busy laughing at us when Taemin controlled the water in the pipes.. the pipes broke and the water was splashed all over Siwon.. and suddenly it froze.. '' It might not freeze him for long so... run!'' he said.. we both ran out of the building... when we were far away we both started panting and sat on the bench.. '' Taemin.. I-I missed you'' I said and hugged him. I started crying thinking of all those things Siwon did acting as Taemin...

''It's okay~...Its okay..'' Taemin said while calming me down..

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Helloo PEOPLE!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAP
!! :D :D :D

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINION BELOW! :D

-M0^Y

____________________________________________________________________________________