My Temper

The No Ordinary Me

~YU MI'S FLASHBACK~

I was new to this school... I was a shy young person...just an 11 year old student walking in the school hallway... A group of girls approached me with evil grins on their face.. ''you're new?.. you look ugly!'' they giggled and then pushed me... I fell on the ground and dropped my books.. I started crying and they started laughing at me............. ''yah! leave her alone!'' I heard a guy's voice..he approached them with a glare and they walked away.... he held out a hand and helped me up..

''Dont cry..'' he wiped my tears with a tissue and grinned I smiled shyly and he said.. '' My name is Taemin!''

''I'm.. Yu Mi''...

~END OF FLASHBACK~

''Yu Mi..? are you okay? you were quiet for 10 mins now'' Taemin asked me and I smiled... ''I'm fine.. just had a flashback...'' 

''So... what do you wanna eat?'' He asked tilting his head...

'' lets have some hotdogs! I feel like eating that..'' He nodded and went to a hotdog shop... we both ordered and went out... we ate while walking...'' so.. *gulps* where do you wanna go?'' I asked... ''I don't know... I just wanna have fun..'' he said and took another bite from his hotdog... ''the weather is so hot today...'' Taemin pouted and I got an idea... suddenly both of us said.. ''Ice skating!'' I stared at him and both our eyes changed colors... we looked away and blushed... I. HATE. THIS.

We walked to a near by Ice skating rink and went in. We put on the skates and went in.. It wasn't our first time... I got use to it and started skating around ''Tae look!'' He looked at me and clapped... he still didn't go in... once he put his foot inside the rink he fell.. I bursted out laughing... and skated towards him to help him up... 

''I'm kinda scared..'' he said.. I laughed and held his arm.. to help him skate around...He grabbed my shirt from back and I dragged him around... we acted so kiddish and playful... until I lost my balance and fell... he helped me up and then I fell on him.. well.. he held me.. I blushed.. and turned around so that he doesn't see my eye color.. he laughed from behind me.. I turned around and saw him talk to another person.. another girl.. I skated towards them... ''Oh.. Yu Mi.. this is a really old friend of mine... her name is Sohee..'' I bowed ''hello, My name is-'' 

'' Oppa! lets skate!'' she said and grabbed his hand and skated around.... she seems....very familiar.. 

but...today was suppose to be me and Taemin's hangout only I pouted as I saw them skate.. he was so distracted by her and left me.. I went out and sat on a bench for a while.. that girl is really getting on my nerves... I can tell she is flirting with my Taeminne...

wait... why do I care?... wait... Of course I care!! He is my best friend and I don't want that Sohee to steal him away from me!.. and.. he might even be more than a best friend to me... MIGHT!

I went on the rink once again and skated alone watching them giggle and skate around... then suddenly.. she held his hand... that's it! I'm doing something! but.. wait... what's happening? the ice below me started to crack... This isn't possible...we are in an indoor ice rink... Taemin knew I was in trouble and looked at me. I was slowly trying to skate away..... ''Yu Mi! Dont move!'' he screamed and skated towards me away from the cracks.... once I heard his voice calling my name I felt happy.. the cracks disappeared... the rink turned frozen solid like it was...what...what just happened? Taemin eyes felt ease... was that me?? did I just make the ice melt.. because of my anger?.. then Sohee interupted.. she came and wrapped her arm on Taemin's arm.. Before my tempers explode and we end up drowning from the melting ice.. I left the rink and sat on the bench taking off my skates.. Taemin looked at me once in a while.....

gah... this Sohee... I yelled from where I was sitting ... ''Taemin!! we have to go!'' Taemin smiled at me and told Sohee he has to leave... then she....she....she kissed his cheek!!! Taemin also looked surprised... my anger couldn't handle it.. that from the area I was sitting at the whole rink started cracking and melting... Taemin and Sohee were able to make it before the rink became a swimming pool.. Taemin touched the water.. and pulled his hand away... ''its burning hot!'' Taemin said.. wow.. I really am powerful.. I just stood up and walked away.. Taemin followed me.. ''what's with the rush Yu Mi?'' he asked innocently trying to keep up.. ''nothing!'' I said angrily... ''Yah! wait up!!'' he said running.. I stopped and turned to face him.. ''Taemin...'' I said trying to hide my anger... ''who is this... Sohee to you?'' I asked..

'' She was my old best friend before I met you..'' 

what...? My anger turned into sadness.. and my eyes widened...

~FLASHBACK~

''Sohee.. look at that new girl!'' her friend told her and pointed at me.. ''haha! ya.. that piece of junk..'' they laughed at me from a distance... Taemin stood near me and gave me a cookie.. ''here..enjoy!'' he said and messed up my hair.. then walked over to those mean girls.. ''oppa! why do you like that girl! she is ugly and stupid..''

''yah! Sohee! watch you're mouth okay!?'' 

~END OF FLASHBACK~

''Sohee.... t-that girl.... who...who...?'' I turned around walking angrily and he followed me.... '' Yu Mi..?'' he put his hand on my shoulder and pulled away.. ''ah!! you're burning hot!! '' I looked at him... my eyes reflected fire... even though there isn't fire in front of my eyes...

'' Yu Mi....? d-do you like me?'' he said and I stopped in my place..

wait... do I like him?

_________________________________________________________________________________________

:P :P :P :P DUM DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :P :P :P :P

what do you want her to answer?! Yes or no? I wonder..... HAHA :P

ANYWAY!! thanks for reading!! :D :D

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________