Where are you..?

The No Ordinary Me

The next day I didn't receive any messages or calls from Taemin, I was a bit worried so I called him but there was no reply. " Oh Taemin where are you..?" asking myself, I sighed and stood up, deciding to visit his house, but when I reached there, his mom opened the door. I bowed and asked "is Taemin there?" his mom got quite surprised.

 

 
" i thought he was with you, he seemed really upset since yesterday and he said he was going to hangout with you today" I sighed and thanked her then wandered around looking for him, after slightly giving up i sat on the bench "he'll be fine.." while putting my hands my pocket to warm them up, i felt something. Its the necklace i found yesterday. i sighed as put it on. 
I spent the day all alone looking for Taemin, but had no clue of where he is.
 
Siwon's pov
 
" you do know who's the person, and you're pretty close to her, then why don't you just kill her already!?" I screamed at the person in front of me. " I cant do that! I have feelings for her!" Key said. I angrily looked away then back at him.
"but she doesn't! She likes the other boy Taemin. She doesn't like you and she wont ever! Do you feel happy seeing her with him everyday?" i smirked on what i was thinking as key responded "n-no.. I don't.." 
" then why don't you just kill her.. So that she would at least never belong to anyone.. And kill the boy too" 
"f-fine.. Il do it... But you keep your promise and give me the moon medallion when I'm done" he said looking up at me. " ha yes. It will be all yours.." I smirked evilly looking at him. 
 
Yu Mi's pov
 
I went back home exhausted as il ever be, and worried like anything and laid on bed "he could be anywhere... What if he's in trouble?" i stared at the ceiling and shook my head, turning my body to the other side and hugged a pillow, tearing up slightly.. " i just hope your okay Minnie..." i hid my face in the pillow and fell asleep with tears in my eyes.
 
Author's pov
 
Taemin was spending the whole day sitting on the beach's sand and thinking. He saw Key and Yu Mi walk while holding hands, and saw when key kissed her- well, he couldn't bare the pain in his heart so he didn't see the kiss. Just when Key was leaning over he turned around and left, dropping the necklace he bought for her behind. He laid on the sand and stared at the night sky. "Yu Mi.. Do you love him?" closing his eyes, he took a deep breath.
"i miss you Yu Mi..."